• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to be the worst month of SteamGAF for me. Have absolutely no way to play the clicker game. So 90% of the posts from the start of the sale have been worthless to me.

Rest assured that as dumb as this clicker game is, nothing, *nothing* will ever approach the thread-destroying horror that was the color war few sales ago. That almost made me give up on gaming message boards completely.

Shadownet

Banned
you left me for those fools
very bad
I left you because Gaben didn't want me to join your team.
I am stuck as idlesefe.
):
Why can't you change it?
You guys are like 10 levels behind us, LOL
Come over and join the real MVP's.
EDIT: And you have 200 more players than us!
Yeah no thanks. I don't want to lose all of my upgrades.. thank you very much. We're moving along just fine in this group.
I saw Lain on the game I was playing so we might have been on the same team *shrugs*
Yeah I think there are quite a few gaffers in this group.

rtcn63

The red menace will always be here.

99189_D0043b-425x283.jpg

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Sword of the Samurai -- MB-87FE95BD9C60D04F - Taken by bobnowhere
Sid Meier's Pirates! Gold Classic -- MB-3C2ADA8597D8DE7B - Taken by KainXVIII
The early 90s one, not the early 00s one

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
XaI8nqI.gif
XaI8nqI.gif
XaI8nqI.gif
XaI8nqI.gif
XaI8nqI.gif
XaI8nqI.gif

GAME CHANGER

IKARUGA IS 50% OFF

STEAM COMMUNITY VOTE, GET FUCKED

XaI8nqI.gif
XaI8nqI.gif
XaI8nqI.gif
XaI8nqI.gif
XaI8nqI.gif
XaI8nqI.gif
derExperte brought this up earlier, definitely getting this at the end of the sale at the latest :D

I hope you people who wanted Lost Planet 2 didn't hold off for a better deal.
Wait what, why?
I wanted to get it eventually but the fucker is not available in my region :(
(I'll also have to get the Colonies edition eventually...)

Given all the shenanigans they did to get people to buy it from GOG (and making sure Steam keys would only be available from Steam), I'm not surprised.
What does surprise me is the somewhat even distribution, I expected it to be more in GOG's favor.

This is great! Bought.
That bundle got its price corrected already btw.

That list is no longer available :(

I really hope that our Brazilian Sloth have in mind some kind of Summer Sale.
That would be difficult, considering it's currently winter.

in other news, i'm thinking of making a thread celebrating my 18 years of using the internet and the fact that my email address, that i still use, is old enough to vote, smoke and proposition hookers

oh, the good old days of America Online...

i'll probably relegate to the Parody thread urges

what does our local Wise Man say?
The main family account we still use is almost 21 years old now!

Is anyone actually buying games?
I have bought a ton of shit already, but to be fair I needed to vent some steam* so that's mostly the reason of the shopping spree.

pun totally intended

How much can I trust my badge page when it says I have 3 drops left for the monster game? I think I've gotten four already in the last 10+ hours.

Annubis

Tomorrow after the game resets, I'm definitively going to put all my elemental damage into only one element and simply try and target lanes with that element.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom