• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
The oddworld games are 75% off btw if you didn't notice like me because you looked at the 40% on the new one and laughed it off.

Guess I'll grab munch and strangers wrath

Eila

Left it idle since the event started, and so far I got one card when I first joined and then one card at random. How long does it take to get the third card of the day? Or maybe it's two more cards, because the badge progress says I have two drops remaining.

wilflare

For those interested, here is an AutoHotKey script that lets you continuously click somewhere while holding the left mouse button down for more than half a second:

Code:
~$LButton::
    KeyWait LButton, T0.5
    If ErrorLevel
        While GetKeyState("LButton", "P"){
            Click
            Sleep 25
        }

I got it working now... but how do I turn it off?

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Yes, but we did the first 5000 in 9 hours and change, and now we've done 2050-ish in 2 hours and a half.
I mean sure, we've got more people contributing now, but not that much more.

people have figured out to use auto-clickers + nuke the bosses and technical problems are no longer probleming as much. ta-da!

i just came here to say night and I'll chat with you guys tmrw for that day 2 hype(and then disappointment) but if new flashes go up in less than an hour guess I'll stay awake for a bit more.... nah, fuck that. Night guys.

Sarcasm

Kinda worried since I want to use my US paypal (I can got store region) but than use my Taiwan card (got that region too).

What shall I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom