• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
This is an improbably bad set of cards for me so far:

rKrTQbd.png

denx

So how many clicks per seconds you guys have setup in that clicker program? I'm afraid of crashing my browser or even my system if I put some crazy values.

iosefe

So how many clicks per seconds you guys have setup in that clicker program? I'm afraid of crashing my browser or even my system if I put some crazy values.
25, but I'm not sure that it's registering them all. 15-20 might be enough
whut... what's that hidden.
you've gotten me afraid now...

I feel like joining you guys and quitting my current group
Snape kills Dumbledore

Sarcasm

AH poop! My wife's account can't get cards..she hasn't spent any money on her account.

Cause I gift everything to her >.<

She has like 10 games omg!

Vibranium

Banned
They should put an actual 25% off for base GTAV for the ultimate monster deal unlock. There would be so much insanity the servers wouldn't recover haha.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Is the mobile app broken or are the next flash deals in 12 hours? Shouldn't it be in minutes since its been 12 hours since it started?

denx

25, but I'm not sure that it's registering them all. 15-20 might be enough

Holy shit I had set 200. Laptop melting any second now.

And yeah holy shit this is the most stupid minigame ever yet I can't stop playing it. Freaking cow clickers

Turfster

12 hour deals
  • Van Helsing Franchise 33-66% off
  • King of Fighters Franchise 72-80% off
  • Amnesia Collection 60% off
  • X Rebirth 75% off
  • Leadwerks Game Engine 66% off
  • Guns of Icarus Online 75% off
  • Towerfall Ascension 66% off
  • Halo Spartan Assault 66% off
  • Magicite 66% off
  • Surgeon Simulator 80% off
  • European Ship Simulator 70% off
  • Pixel PIracy 80% off
  • Lucius II 45% off
  • Monaco 90% off
  • Sir You Are Being Hunted 75% off

Ozium

pixel piracy and monaco with those discounts tho

lol

edit: oh the store page was updated but not the front page I should havek nown better

still pixel piracy as a flash deal? wut

denx

I totally forgot about the flash deals. Seriously what is this game man.

edit: I already own most of those games. Oh well, back to clicking.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Since a lot of people here use this...

Steam Idle Master 0.9 has been released. This version should automatically update for those that already have 0.8 installed within the next 24 hours. A "portable" version is also available for download from http://www.steamidlemaster.com.

Here is a list of the changes that have been made in this version:
  • Fixed an error that could be thrown as the result of the Steam API not responding to appdetails requests.
  • The program will now detect if the badges page fails to load for the user, and will retry every 10 seconds until the page loads.
  • An option was added that allows the user to ignore the Steam client status. This is useful for users who do not run both Idle Master and Steam as the same Windows user.
  • Idle Master will now “time out” after attempting to save your Steam information for longer than 30 seconds.
  • Fixed an issue where the timer could potentially get stuck at 0:00 which caused Idle Master to stop working.
  • An option was added that when enabled will show the logged in user name on the main form.
  • Added global blacklisted appids to prevent games like the Summer Sale app from attempting to idle
As always, please let me know if you encounter any issues with this release.

Jazz573

What did I miss guys? I've haven't been paying attention to the thread, because I've spent most of the day working my way through an untranslated VN. If you can't read Japanese, I definitely wouldn't recommend doing it--machine translation really is a poor substitute to actually learning the language.

Anyways, I seem to have seen that new flash deals are coming soon, right?

Edit: Seems they're already up. What do you guys recommend?

Eila

Ah, what the heck. Will bite on Sir, you are being hunted. It has cards. Halo is still too expensive for a phone game,

tmarg

pixel piracy and monaco with those discounts tho

lol

edit: oh the store page was updated but not the front page I should havek nown better

still pixel piracy as a flash deal? wut

Monaco is a really good game, they just haven't done themselves any favors with their past discounting policy.

wilflare

I'm using 750.00 :O
500 should be safe I guess?

EDIT: is IDLEM@STER auto-updating to 0.9 for anyone?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
EDIT: is IDLEM@STER auto-updating to 0.9 for anyone?

To reduce server load (aka me releasing an update an immediately crashing the servers for several hours) the program is set to only check for updates once every 24 hours. So some time in the next 24 hours the program will automatically update itself. You can also go to the site and redownload and rerun the setup, or download the portable version which has also been updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom