• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saty

Yeah, but we're still mostly talking about the deals so it's a bit redundant. Also, splitting attention to two threads to catch giveaways :)

Lego Jurassic World steam page
• Play with family and friends with easy access drop-in, drop-out gameplay option. (Available on console only.)
Why even list it on the steam page then :/ And why drop it at all? It's in Lego Gotham 3 which is the latest Lego game.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of WinterDemons, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Surgeon Simulator 2013 -- MB-FC17B19F974D2508 - Taken by JDHarbs. 10 entrants total.
Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine -- MB-A042D4653F69DD76 - Taken by StormBrute. 2 entrants total.
Pixel Piracy -- MB-806DAAA346D4B998 - Taken by Anilusion. 16 entrants total.

t1434096862z1.png

Hey now, I posted a small multiquote post a couple of pages back :p

The reality is that except for a bit today, due to an absurd excess of work I have had no life, and thus no time to read the Steam threads and post properly ;_;
I won't lie though, these short posts feel... inadequate.
Quote everyone's damage list after the sale is over.

Don't do that.

baterism

Give me my third card. Please valve I've clicked enough!

You don't need to click that much to get the cards. Just start playing, then leave.
I get 3 cards yesterday, when all thing I do is start the game then sleep.

Edit: also is monster badge level have something to do with drop rates? I'm on lv 3.

dex3108

My group was active over night no i am level 95 in that mini game but still no cards. I think i got one when sale started and that's it.

oipic

Just beat level 70 and still no cards, sigh.

I couldn't join a game until a few hours ago (had received errors at every attempt beforehand), but had two cards drop within an hour once I made it into a game - so it does appear to be pretty random across the 24 hour period. *shrug*

My team has powered (?) to level 65 within that few hours though, which I guess is okay? *more shrugging*

Uzzy

Atlus USA is publishing the newest title from ACE Team (Zeno Clash, Rock of Ages, Abyss Odyssey) called The Deadly Tower of Monsters. Coming to PC (and PS4). Here's a trailer. Loving the cheesy sci-fi theme and the fact ACE Team continue to make games you don't normally see.

Sounds good. I'll pick it up when it comes to Europe in 2026.

ExoSoul

Banned
I'm wondering, for those of you that got DS 2 and Son of the first Sin and those that just got DS 2:

Would you had preferred if they handled it as DS1 where you don't get the base game at launch but you get bundle earlier than consoles?

I know JaseC thoughts on the matter ;P

tmarg

I'm wondering, for those of you that got DS 2 and Son of the first Sin and those that just got DS 2:

Would you had preferred if they handled it as DS1 where you don't get the base game at launch but you get bundle earlier than consoles?

I know JaseC thoughts on the matter ;P

I would have preferred if they handled it as regular DLC like sane people.

tmarg

Man games they put behind those milestones are really bad. And they should be rewards for our clicks :(

A lot of people on my friends list seem to already have the space moba thing that just unlocked. I'm not sure if it is actually good, or if it was in a bundle or something.

tmarg

What games are the rewards? too sleep depraved to check

It's all indie stuff, with the exception of crysis 2. Some of it is probably decent, but a large portion of the steam audience isn't going to be too excited if that is the biggest name they can get. Tesla Effect is the only other game I recognize.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Is 365 games an evil key reseller?

365 Games is a legitimate business, but no publisher endorses the sale of retail keys, so you still run the risk of having your key revoked. I would presume, though, 365 Games wouldn't try to screw you out of a replacement/refund.

Arthea

so apparently that clicker game is very broken, most people I talked about in RL, like 5 or 6 never even could join until it now.
I hope volvo can get back to not making games, it seems sensible way.

Vuze

Nice, can't start a game on my own (error message) and can't join any friends game since everybody is like level 70+ but I'm stuck with my highest level rating as 10 (while I've actually beaten level 25 or sth yesterday before going to bed). gg

Eila

What should I do before I go to bed? I'm at level 76, but still have 2 card drops left. Left it idle since the even started. I heard some people got a second drop when they joined another match. Is that true?

ExoSoul

Banned
A lot of people on my friends list seem to already have the space moba thing that just unlocked. I'm not sure if it is actually good, or if it was in a bundle or something.

It had a week or something that it was free and if you played it during that time you got to keep it.

It was said a bunch of times here.

What should I do before I go to bed? I'm at level 76, but still have 2 card drops left. Left it idle since the even started. I heard some people got a second drop when they joined another match. Is that true?

There's a 3 card per day limit, maybe that's why?

Me playing FOTONICA like

HjDouuT.png

Tried to figure out the image before reading, couldn't. After it immediately made sense xD
Try changing the visual style, it helped me might do the same for you.

Got Lego Jurassic World from bundlestars and I don't know why given I'm not even a huge fan of the movies. I have a problem ;-;

At least my compulsive purchases are usually cheap unlike some people, lol.

Arthea

ya, unlockables were pretty bad so far

and another thought, with a game being so broken, it will limit number of summer cards on the market greatly, just saying.

edited: btw I got up just recently, did I miss anything of significance? Too many pages to read

Eila

There's a 3 card per day limit, maybe that's why?

msFijfe.png

I think I only got one for the day due to playing the game (that was when I first joined a match).
Meh, I'll just leave the tab open and hopefully my team carries me to 100, and when you beat the final boss (Mecha Gabe) he comes to congratulate you personally.

tmarg

and another thought, with a game being so broken, it will limit number of summer cards on the market greatly, just saying.

Not really, you only have to get into a game once, and then you are technically "playing" and thus eligible for card drops. I know a lot of people couldn't even do that earlier, but anyone who's made the effort after about 3 hours after the start of the sale has at least gotten that far. Even during that first few hours, most people were getting into games, they were just not loading properly.

Arthea

Not really, you only have to get into a game once, and then you are technically "playing" and thus eligible for card drops. I know a lot of people couldn't even do that earlier, but anyone who's made the effort after about 3 hours after the start of the sale has at least gotten that far. Even during that first few hours, most people were getting into games, they were just not loading properly.

but people can't get in! and these are regular people that are majority, they try one time there couple of times here, are not getting in, chuckle and go their way for good.

Tried to figure out the image before reading, couldn't. After it immediately made sense xD
Try changing the visual style, it helped me might do the same for you.

Only played about an hour so far so I'm still getting used to it. Mainly need to remember the layout since I forget a platform is far a jump and I hold down the key, coming up short of my landing. XD

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I'm willing to try out DeadCore if the unlocked discount for it is good enough. I know it's pushed toward a tower speed run FPS and that's rather niche, but by all accounts it does that well for anyone interested in the idea and are okay with it not being slow paced (like Portal).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom