• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
Not this time! Just planning to grab the winner whatever is #1 on their wishlist. Or whatever else they prefer within reason (like nothing over $60 ideally lol)

*Removes Train Simulator Complete Pack from #1 wishlist spot*

So close...

iosefe

on second thought, i'm gonna buy a 2 dollar game, giveaway, and press my luck.

i've been saving up a lot of card money, and one of you lucky people will...get hunted? maybe. i'll decide which in a bit

So it's my birthday tomorrow and I wanted to do something for one of my favorite GAF communities. So good luck to people entering.

PS: Sorry to previous winners this week. I know the sale thread gets a lot of giveaways and I just wanted new people to get a chance at winning something.

Happy birthday Toki! Hope you have a great one. :)

Teams reset in 10 minutes.

Jazz573

Nekopara vol. 0, the fandisk to Nekopara vol. 1 has been announced and it's coming out this upcoming Comiket!

No specific word on whether we'll see a simultaneous English release but we're staying hopeful.

From Fuwanovel

Comiket is August 14,15,&16. Still waiting on my game that explores the deeper meanings and ramifications of human/animal cloning and their status on society.

Well, this mentions Steam, so I'd say chances of an English version are pretty good:

Nekopara.com said:
パッケージ版はコミックマーケットとBOOTHのみで頒布、DL版はSteamとBOOTHでの配信を予定しております。

shameful forward of payness

ModBot said:
Instructions for TheAutomator:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (TheAutomator, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

To The Moon -- MB-7E4EE5450A64884B - Taken by FloatingDivider

So it's my birthday tomorrow and I wanted to do something for one of my favorite GAF communities. So good luck to people entering.

PS: Sorry to previous winners this week. I know the sale thread gets a lot of giveaways and I just wanted new people to get a chance at winning something.

Happy birthday, hope you have a great one!

good luck to all those entering!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Not this time! Just planning to grab the winner whatever is #1 on their wishlist. Or whatever else they prefer within reason (like nothing over $60 ideally lol)

I think he meant cue the bad rats giveaways to they are eligible

Shantom

Does the game have to be purchasable right now? The top game on my wishlist is Tales of Zestiria.

Kiru

Anyone ? :)
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Kiru, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Alan Wake's American Nightmare -- MB-E4BE8F5444658656 - Taken by Arthea. 2 entrants total.

t1434125603z1.png

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Still the old stuff, Steam has just decided to shit its pants and lock everything again.

Yup, Steam is broken ATM.

b9667f666ca8a72f552c2bbdfa84b339.png

Steam profiles for everyone saying they're level 0 and have no badges or friends, and all that. It's fixed now, but was like that for a small bit.

baterism

Happy Birthday tomorrow! That's one special GA.

ModBot said:
Instructions for TheAutomator:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (TheAutomator, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

To The Moon -- MB-7E4EE5450A64884B - Taken by FloatingDivider

Jazz573

I don't think anyone saw this. I guess everyone was sleeping, so I am reposting it:

Are Magicite, Halo: Spartan, or the Van Helsing games worth anything?

Btw, I already own Van Helsing and one of its DLC, so I'd be buying the additional DLC, and Van Helsing II and its DLC. III is kind of pricey so I'll skip that.

I don't think anyone saw this. I guess everyone was sleeping, so I am reposting it:

Btw, I already own Van Helsing and one of its DLC, so I'd be buying the additional DLC, and Van Helsing II and its DLC. III is kind of pricey so I'll skip that.

I bought halo spartan strike today. Forest one was cool if you like halo and/or twin stick shooters. This one is supposed to be better.

derExperte

No one answered because that's a question that's impossible to answer with anything other than: Yes, they are worth something. I mean they're all totally different games and we don't know what you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom