• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fantomena

Wait what? I have +1 more in my library, but I don't know what it is. Wut.

decided to try my luck... ~ 4 weeks.

71ToUGD.png

maybe they're just a little more lenient toward the beginning?

When did you send in the request? How long did it take?

Panda Rin

Wait what? I have +1 more in my library, but I don't know what it is. Wut.

When did you send in the request? How long did it take?

Why chroma squad? :eek:

You didn't like Chroma Squad?? I've been dying to get that game.

You didn't like Chroma Squad?

That's quite the chromatic aberration.

I did it as soon as it went live yesterday. I honestly didn't expect to get anything back, just wanted to test the waters and gave it a shot.

I actually liked the game quite a bit, just had absolutely no time to play it. Mistake on my part for buying it so early. Figured I could wait for a sale sometime later this year.

decided to try my luck... ~ 4 weeks.

71ToUGD.png

maybe they're just a little more lenient toward the beginning?

I did the same thing yesterday with a game I purchased in Feb. It took about 2 hours for them to approve it but they did and now I get to wait 6 more days for the refund to hit my wallet.

See, this is how I know I'm on people's block list or delete-user script.

That joke should be burning this fucking thread down right now.

This thread just forced a legit dude into quitting posting here because of his emoticons.

We're not quite ready for jokes.

Scantily clad big-eyed things, on the other hand... ;)

I decided to see what was the last game that I bought from the Steam Store, out of refund curiosity. I haven't bought anything from there since the Christmas sale in 2013 :p With the demise of the Russian bear, and a surplus of Steam credit, I might make a purchase during the upcoming Seal.

L.O.R.D

so , people start to pre order fallout 4 just after the first trailer ? nice

its $60 on GMG , $46.20 after the discount code

Dr Dogg

The last thing I'd be doing after that Fallout 4 trailer is rushing out to preorder it. Also even if it was a technical marvel to look at (which it certain isn't by miles) in a post New Vegas and Wasteland 2 world, Bethesda Softworks are going to have to knock it out of the park and then some.

well it's just dumb to preorder it without knowing a single thing regarding its gameplay and then not waiting to see what it's going to cost in nuuvem bucks

Also, since bethesda likes to screw over early adopters to their games whenever their DLC is on sale i feel like giving them the finger here and waiting till FALLOUT BALLS OUT 4 I HOPE YOU LIKE OUR 360 VISUALS edition comes out and just play that instead.

i don't even know why i would buy it, everyone keeps telling me that it's pretty much a 360 game but in higher D

yeah you're right about that

Dishonored's dlc never hits 75% off yet the fucking complete edition gets it every sale.

uh ok guess I won't get any dlc

Uzzy

Don't know why anyone would preorder any digital game ever. I can see an argument for some of the very niche, Japanese games, where physical copies might actually run out, or special editions with some meaningful physical goods. But for digital stuff? Do people think the 1s and 0s will run out?

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
maybe Bethesda will go the season pass route for the first time (I think its the first time)

The Evil Within was published by Bethesda. It has a season pass.

Said season pass doesn't go on sale on Steam whenever the base game goes on sale. You can buy the season pass on other sites for over $15, because it has not gone back on sale for $9.99 since late October/early November of last year. The Evil Within game and season pass bundle, however, does go on sale, for $39.99 of course. I am very salty about this fact.

Bethesda will continue to do what they always do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom