• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Only $9.99 for the total overhaul mod

$4.99 add-on for the static mesh improvement mod. What a deal.

I have a bad feeling that Bethesda will try the whole paid mods fiasco again and we'll hear more details at E3 about an "exciting new way to reward content creators!"

If Fallout 4 only has a male protagonist, the interest I might have had at some point is now lost.

If it has a voiced protag I may feel similarly.

Jawmuncher

It is absolutely cross-gen (which makes all the celebration in the F4 reveal thread absolutely hilarious ). They either cancelled the old gen versions or holding them for release months after.

I'm betting more on them just cancelling them, so they didn't have to deal with it.

Salsa

At least it has more colors!

I kinda don't even like that

like, I get it, but that's not how Fallout looks

think it'd be a cooler contrast if only the before stuff was oversaturated

I mean

BHSuPa2.jpg

lol

Ah okay, thanks! My first summer sale, I'm ready. :)
Set yourself a budget and don't go too crazy, we've all been there :)
Maybe it's because I'm on mobile, but god daaaamn that screen shot needs some ambient oclusion.

That screenshot needs a proper engine

I mean

BHSuPa2.jpg

lol
Reminds me of the people that mod green grass and stuff into Fallout 3.
I guess someone has to mod that out now

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I have a couple of games in my cart, but won't buy them until my refund goes through. Have been about 5 hours now. Hurry up!

Did you miss the part where it said it could take up to 7 days to have the funds returned?

Lain

Is that ARK: Survival Evolved game no good? I was expecting to see Jawmuncher's name on the owned by list, instead only lashman owns it on my list.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I know that, but I meant the confirmation mail that I will get the money. Bad wording from my part, sorry.

Ah, gotcha - no worries. 5 hours seems like a while to wait, but obviously they're a bit backed up having just rolled out the new policy. Most of them were taking about 30 minutes to an hour yesterday was all. Hope it works out!

fantomena

Ah, gotcha - no worries. 5 hours seems like a while to wait, but obviously they're a bit backed up having just rolled out the new policy. Most of them were taking about 30 minutes to an hour yesterday was all. Hope it works out!

Will anything happen if I cancel the refund and then send a new request?

Btw, can it have something to do it being AC: Unity since it's UPlay? Maybe they have to cooperate with Ubisoft to revoke the UPlay version?

Dr Dogg

What are the odds of 1600x900 PS4 and 1280x720 XO, both at 30ish fps but unstable and with game state corrupting errors the longer game time your save file has stored? Fuck it I'll bookmark this then you can crown me Doggstradamus if/when it comes true.

LuuKyK

I mean

BHSuPa2.jpg

lol

Game has been in development for 4 years, it seems obvious to me that a last gen version existed at some point and they just updated it for the new consoles and cancelled those. I mean, it has to be something like that right? These graphics are shockingly bad.

Jawmuncher

Is that ARK: Survival Evolved game no good? I was expecting to see Jawmuncher's name on the owned by list, instead only lashman owns it on my list.

It's early access and the optimization is a huge problem at a moment. People on 970s aren't running it well. Being on a 660 i'm not even going to try. Aside from the performance, people are impressed with what is currently there.

Regarding Fallout 4 pre-orders, I won't be buying it until the GOTY edition is out because of how DLC has been treated in Skyrim and Dishonored. There's also the small matter of me not having played any of the previous games despite owning most of them so I'll be doing that first :p

That being said, I loved Dishonored so much that I'll happily pre-order Dishonored 2 (when after it is revealed at E3) to support the franchise.

Question: does GOG Galaxy track play time yet?

jshackles

Will anything happen if I cancel the refund and then send a new request?

The worst that can happen is your ticket will go the end of the queue.

Btw, can it have something to do it being AC: Unity since it's UPlay? Maybe they have to cooperate with Ubisoft to revoke the UPlay version?

This is a huge possibility, since in this case Steam is really just giving you a Uplay code to register on another service. I assume they're coordinating these efforts with other vendors to make sure that the system doesn't get abused for free games.

What are the odds of 1600x900 PS4 and 1280x720 XO, both at 30ish fps but unstable and with game state corrupting errors the longer game time your save file has stored? Fuck it I'll bookmark this then you can crown me Doggstradamus if/when it comes true.

Doggstradamus would be a great tag.

rtcn63

That reminds me, where is our Telltale x Fallout collaboration? They could market it as a roguelike.

Honestly if they can cut out the loading screens between zones and when entering buildings in Fallout 4, it will be a pretty huge difference.

I'll be surprised if that manages to happen without Gamebryo shitting it self though.

zkylon

zkylewd
izombie is so good omg i dont want it to end ;_;

Pssh, I've been lurking Steam threads since 2009 young one.
lol

I mean

BHSuPa2.jpg

lol

i duno, fallout has always been pretty brown but no real reason for that other than isometric view doesn't really let you look at the sky and what other color is the desert and canyons of california gonna be

aScaris

I don't know if mentioned already, but the Oddbox is on sale right now! That's Abe's Exoddus, Abe's Oddyssee, Munch's Oddysee and STRANGER'S WRATH HD for 3,24€. If you have not played Stranger's Wrath do yourself a favour and use the opportunity. It's one of the best games released on the original XBox and the HD version seems solid so far (played the tutorial up to the first town).

I don't know if mentioned already, but the Oddbox is on sale right now! That's Abe's Exoddus, Abe's Oddyssee, Munch's Oddysee and STRANGER'S WRATH HD for 3,24€. If you have not played Stranger's Wrath do yourself a favour and use the opportunity. It's one of the best games released on the original XBox and the HD version seems solid so far (played the tutorial up to the first town).

Those games are all fantastic. Highly recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom