• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Where's the love for Hatred? No OT?

tumblr_inline_ni6wlcTKyr1sij32y.gif

Well...

L.O.R.D

Sendou

Well, Hatred isn't mentioned specifically. And the games that are aren't sold on Steam, while Hatred is. Game got 1.6K reviews, 83% are positive. Might be trolling though.

Hatred |OT| Let It Flow

I mean it's the post that they closed the last Hatred thread with. Pretty clear what they're referring to.

zkylon

zkylewd
Well, Hatred isn't mentioned specifically. And the games that are aren't sold on Steam, while Hatred is. Game got 1.6K reviews, 83% are positive. Might be trolling though.

Hatred |OT| Let It Flow

uhh

"NeoGAF supports people playing games that they want to. That said, the forum is not duty-bound to be a platform for titles of a toxic nature. Enforcing standards on repulsive products such as BattleRaper, RapeLay, Criminal Girls and others is part and parcel of how we work, and Hatred will also receive no oxygen here."

iosefe

uhh

"NeoGAF supports people playing games that they want to. That said, the forum is not duty-bound to be a platform for titles of a toxic nature. Enforcing standards on repulsive products such as BattleRaper, RapeLay, Criminal Girls and others is part and parcel of how we work, and Hatred will also receive no oxygen here."

to top it off, that specific post is in a Hatred thread

Saty

uhh

Ha, missed that.

Still an argument can be made about the game being sold to everyone on gaming's most popular platform.

Is the Battle Raper II OT already taken?
Ha, missed that.

Still an argument can be made about the game being sold to everyone on gaming's most popular platform.
A similar argument can be made about Criminal Girls and Dungeon Travelers. I wouldn't try it though.

MUnited83

For you.
Its pretty hilarious since the game is actually tame as fuck. No real reason to keep it bannen(and it only is banned because one of the devs had dubious facebook likes)

zkylon

zkylewd
You did it for the kyaa kyaa, obviously.

i don't know what i was expecting lol

shush what are you doing here

to top it off, that specific post is in a Hatred thread

well he/she prolly read the quote and didn't check the thread title (i didn't either)

And now you're on a list.
;_;

Ha, missed that.

nah, not really

it's a garbage game made out of a very questionable concept with no pretenses of doing anything thought-provoking with that concept while at the same time exploiting sensitive subjects as marketing

it's a rotten, cynical pr device game that doesn't deserve being discussed because in the end it's not offensive or disturbing or fun or anything

they could've made a game that dug into how as players we lust for murdering rampages in games like gta or whatever, but it didn't have such ambitions, it just wanted to do the bare minimum to generate the controversy needed to sell some copies

it's shit, not worth our time

Wok

decided to try my luck... ~ 4 weeks.

71ToUGD.png

maybe they're just a little more lenient toward the beginning?

Problem with Steam refunds is I usually use my friend's account to buy game and gift them to me. The reason behind this stratagem is there are Steam wallet funds there and I don't have to give Valve new money as long as there is already some there. Anyway, gifts cannot be refunded.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Problem with Steam refunds is I usually use my friend's account to buy game and gift them to me. The reason behind this stratagem is there are Steam wallet funds there and I don't have to give Valve new money as long as there is already some there. Anyway, gifts cannot be refunded.

Sure can! Just click on the game's "Support" button in the client, request a refund and check this box:

2QMCGkZ.png

Refund away~

After that, the original purchasing account can request the refund.

This is what I was talking about earlier though, and why Valve needs to be more clear on the refund page about what one can and can't do with the feature.

Salsa

oh wow that Fallout 4 trailer was fucking bad

- wtf at those terrible graphics
- not ron perlman saying war never changes?
- "epic" orchestal music
- saturated fallout
- voiced main character

what am I watching

That Fallout 4 trailer though!!! I guess it's set, Im buying a full blown rig this fall with financial aid money. Not being able to play The Witcher 3 is killing me

Quick question: Do you get any bonuses for carrying over a Witcher 2 save? That was one of my favorite parts of 2

MUnited83

For you.
oh wow that Fallout 4 trailer was fucking bad

- wtf at those terrible graphics
- not ron perlman saying war never changes?
- "epic" orchestal music
- saturated fallout
- voiced main character

what am I watching
Worst thing is fucking gamebryo. That engine needs to go die in a fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom