• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purkake4

Banned
Oh boy

CGma_85WQAExIDZ.png:large

https://twitter.com/adrianchm/status/606186049279303681
Lol, are these guys for real?

rtcn63

So, basically they used the "negative review" thing as an empty threat to try and extort keys after the first attempt failed?

Dr Dogg

Salsa

yeah ok, getting mad at CDPR now

game was fine for fucking 60 hours. new patch adds xp bug and they are talking weeks to fucking fix it

I wanna play the thing. it was supposed to be out today

def sim

I'll wait a couple more hours for a patch. Potentially losing out on some levels in death march is going to be kind of a bummer if we don't see one soon. :/

Buraindo

I saw the tweets and am right there with you. Really didn't enjoy it at all, and the twist felt so forced.

Couldn't agree more.

yeah ok, getting mad at CDPR now

game was fine for fucking 60 hours. new patch adds xp bug and they are talking weeks to fucking fix it

I wanna play the thing. it was supposed to be out today

I know it's not ideal, but you can use the console to add the missing xp.
How common is this bug?

dex3108

I'll wait a couple more hours for a patch. Potentially losing out on some levels in death march is going to be kind of a bummer if we don't see one soon. :/

There is no way that Patch will be released in next 12 hours so don't wait :D

If somebody wants to make thread about Curator bullying just do it :D

Salsa

Wasn't v1.05 supposed to hit on Monday? Did that not happen?

people saying wait another week or something

I mean regardless of what it is they "recognized" the bug like.. a week ago by now and said "monday"

Some people claimed they have this from launch, the fact it happened to you yesterday means nothing, probably the bug triggers randomly depending on several factors that are different from player to player.

who?

seen it pretty steadily being reported as a new thing

Is that ARK: Survival Evolved game no good? I was expecting to see Jawmuncher's name on the owned by list, instead only lashman owns it on my list.

Now that Steam has a "refund anything policy", the default answer to these questions has changed.

It is no longer "just wait for the humble bundle."

It is now "buy the fucking game and try it yourself. if you don't like it, get your refund." :D

What are the odds of 1600x900 PS4 and 1280x720 XO, both at 30ish fps but unstable and with game state corrupting errors the longer game time your save file has stored? Fuck it I'll bookmark this then you can crown me Doggstradamus if/when it comes true.

I love love love Doggstradamus.

regardless of what I do im still disappointed in how they're handling it

people saying wait another week or something

I mean regardless of what it is they "recognized" the bug like.. a week ago by now and said "monday"

They can target "monday" all they want, but if something goes wrong during the development of the fix and the subsequent testing of the fix, it's getting delayed. That's a risk of any development task. Almost nothing is a "simple" fix and I'm wagering something like this is reasonably complex.

Uzzy

Have you guys been chromatically aberrating your avatars even more?

Thankfully the Major's already made of metal, so it's not needed for me.

Also, thanks Dice for mentioning the Squeenix Collective thing again, as it made me check on Tokyo Dark and pledge some money. They seem to be doing well, 6 days to go and they've got almost four times the original goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom