• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Didn't know Steam Curators are corrupt and full of drama. Like they'd ask for free keys to give positive reviews, else they'd throw your games negatives.

Skullgirls is based on MvC2, only balanced.
The animation is a successor to Capcom's animation achievements on the CPS2, so I think it's demeaning to call it a poor man's DS :p

Yeah but I dunno, something about Darkstalkers showing more cartoonish fizzles than Skullgirls is making me appreciate DS more. :p

Elder Scrolls MMO in concept is fantastic. Multiplayer Skyrim would have been amazing. It's just that in execution they made a boilerplate MMO

Multiplayer Elder Scrolls, sure. But MMO strictly has one meaning nowadays. There ain't no going back until WoW falls.

Tokubetsu

Didn't know Steam Curators are corrupt and full of drama. Like they'd ask for free keys to give positive reviews, else they'd throw your games negatives.

Yeah but I dunno, something about Darkstalkers showing more cartoonish fizzles than Skullgirls is making me appreciate DS more. :p

image.php

lsYHVEh.png

tmarg

Multiplayer Elder Scrolls, sure. But MMO strictly has one meaning nowadays. There ain't no going back until WoW falls.

I actually think an actual Elder Scolls MMO could be cool, if they got rid of all the save the world stuff and made it more sandboxy. Just a bunch of guilds and factions squabbling over mercenary contracts and political influence and whatnot.

I SERIOUSLY doubt they'll put it on Sale during the summer sale since it just released. The best you'll get is something like -20% if that a la Metal Gear Raiden.

Yeah I know there's a chance it won't see a discount. However, I might as well wait one more week so my money can be spent towards the Summer cards.

Be Mine 20 sounds good but I already have Pier Solar and Shadowgate.

Lomax

Ohh I want Shadowgate. Already got Pier Solar from a previous bundle.
Too bad there's no preorder for this one. As usual, groupees doesn't do preorders for the good bundles :p

Pre-order just isn't up yet. And Shadowgate seems to have been dismissed as being very likely. The only real certain thing seems to be Pier Solar.

Is there an easier way to sell all of my unwanted cards instead of by selling them one by one?

I use Steam Inventory Helper. It allows you to sell with one click. I set it to the same price as the current lowest card and just keep clicking. I then set it at 1 cent below current lowest and then one-click sell all my foils and by sell my foils I mean never ever successfully sell my foils.

Could it be this? (Lunch Truck Tycoon)

Could've sworn there was another game on Steam with "lunch money" in the title, but I can't find anything.

Bully was just a bit of speculation on my behalf. Strangly the line in the bubble is the name of an achievement in CIV 5. Probably not CIV 5 either!

You could always get a bot to do your listings for you.
y'know, if you're lazy enough to risk a ban...

I use Steam Inventory Helper. It allows you to sell with one click. I set it to the same price as the current lowest card and just keep clicking. I then set it at 1 cent below current lowest and then one-click sell all my foils and by sell my foils I mean never ever successfully sell my foils.

So, is that Steam inventory helper considered as bot?
Is it safe?

redlacs

"Kill three Acrocanthosaurus tyrants"
"Make a killing blow with the hatchet"
"Use the sensor mine to reveal at least 25 dinosaurs"
"Launch 5 humans away with the Acro stomp at once"
"Overdose a Tyrant with the dartgun or tranq rifle"

/Primal Carnage: Extinction's new achievements

maybe it doesnt look like much but nothing suggests it will be a paid dlc.

I bought it, launched the game, and got stuck not knowing what to do except to read the 12-page PDF rule book (which they suggest to print).

Jonathan Blow was playing it on twitch today, and I understood about 1 out of every 50 words, I had no idea what was going on after watching it for 30ish minutes.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Tried out the refund system now.

I was dumb enough to take the risk on buying wargame: red dragon when I know I hate RTS games.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I guess Jase won't have too much money for Steam after all XD

I doubt it's nearing release. Sony has nothing of note lined up for the end of the year, so I'd guess that's the void the collection will fill.

So, is that Steam inventory helper considered as bot?
Is it safe?

No, it just sets a price for you based on the current going rate on the market. You still have to click sell for each card. It just bypasses the clicking on sell button then going to the page with the graph and typing in the sell price yourself. I've been using for months without an issue.

No, it just sets a price for you based on the current going rate on the market. You still have to click sell for each card. It just bypasses the clicking on sell button then going to the page with the graph and typing in the sell price yourself. I've been using for months without an issue.

Alrighty, will try it out asap.
Thanks!

Dr Dogg

That whole "I've played Fallout 4' Reddit thing has a lot of alarm bells ringing. 2 versions on different engines being developed by the same studio concurrently? DLC one month after release and then a month apart there after? Guesses to the competition stage of each version? A 15% complete last gen build already has a final file structure size (which incidentally is 5 times that of Fallout 3 and Skyrim)? There's other things too but a lot of it goes against the way BSG has worked in the past (from content release dates to their very explicit planing and scheduling that guesses at progress are not needed they're on a flipping whiteboard for everyone to see) not to mention the man power for one studio to have two entirely seperate builds of a game going, let alone 'planned to come out a year later' where even if PS360's were still in vouge it would be sent out to die and don't get me started on the crazy file sizes and that whole merlarky. About the only stuff that's hard to question much is what's been rehashed and paraphrased from earlier leaks.

Also why is the typeface not a Sony standard in the Uncharted pic above?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom