• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BorntoPlay

the original megaton...
n-query-20060325023807206.jpg

So, I read that Fallout reddit post and at first she says the last-gen versions would come a year later, then when talking about release schedule puts it 2 months after current-gen versions. So which is it?

I wish Valve had such requirement for all bigger games, that additional languages are dlcs.

No need for DLC, some games when you change language on the properties page automatically download the extra files needed for that language.

They just need to properly set up the game files on valve system or something.

MaxiLive

I got a 4K TV today

Down sampling doesn't compare at all

4K @ 60FPS is just

Wow

I love PC gaming so much man

Jealous! I wish I could afford a 4K monitor + the cards to run at 60fps.

Enjoy man :D

It shall become common place one day so I can also enjoy the clarity that 4k offers while everyone is jumping on the 12k wagon :p

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Well, they were full price because of Episode Duscae

Charging people for a demo -- that is, increasing the price of something because of its inclusion -- would be stupid even for Squeenix. I'd say the price has to do with the game straddling the line between remake and remaster.

but the price dropped really fast, you can find a brand new copy for 30€ here.

I'm referring to the RRP, which in the US is $50 (okay, not quite full price, but close enough).

Arthea

I'm kinda hyped for FF0, I was one of beggars, so I should be, otoh I'm not even sure I'll like it and what I'm 100% sure of, that its price will bite me hard.
It isn't releasing before or during summer sale, or is it? Because if it is, I'm so doomed! Hold me steamgaf.

No need for DLC, some games when you change language on the properties page automatically download the extra files needed for that language.

They just need to properly set up the game files on valve system or something.

That would be even nicer.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I'm kinda hyped for FF0, I was one of beggars, so I should be, otoh I'm not even sure I'll like it and what I'm 100% sure of, that its price will bite me hard.
It isn't releasing before or during summer sale, or is it? Because if it is, I'm so doomed! Hold me steamgaf.
There's no release date yet. Presumably Squeenix is saving that for E3.

Arthea

Local Disk (C:)
Games (D:)
DVD Drive (E:)
Final (F:) antasy Type Zero

nice!

we are overreacting some, let's remember here that FF13 is 60GB and we survived it, certainly we can survive FF0 too.
Also I'm on a new PC, so I still have lots of space *smug smilie*

MaxiLive

i mean, that's not a flaw of the system imo, that's just ppl not liking your game

if anything it's a point for the system to exist being that a lot of ppl were mistakenly buying games they wouldn't like if they were able to try them for a bit

I also don't understand that chart as that just means lack of sales and not much to do with refunds? Unless refunds are getting processed that quickly and everyone is just abusing it as a a glorified demo?

But as mentioned above the bigger hit will be that knowledge of a Steam sale being just around the corner :D

What GPU do you have

Also I just remembered emulators. PS2 in 4K here I come hnnng

AMD 290 so running most modern triple A games would really struggle at 4k!

HNGGGG emulators at 4k!!! I'm currently playing through Shenmue and it could do with a higher res to improve the IQ.

XShagrath

No, it just sets a price for you based on the current going rate on the market. You still have to click sell for each card. It just bypasses the clicking on sell button then going to the page with the graph and typing in the sell price yourself. I've been using for months without an issue.

Actually, you can one-click to sell all your cards that you've highlighted. I put all mine up a couple weeks ago and have now got $45 in my wallet for the sale.

I'm glad someone at work told me about the extension, because manually listing 500 cards was going to be a nightmare! I was able to return the favor by telling him about Idle-Master. He was actually installing games and running him. Madness!

Dr Dogg

Why does no one when they get their hands on a PC build look at the most important thing first if at all, options!!! Legions of peeps would rejoice if Montion Blur: On/Off was a toggle and I'd like to see what's the score at some deeper stuff or if it's barebones with nowt there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom