• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
1) Oh, I missed all the controller craziness.

2) Wasn't Zelda already dabbling with steampunk? The trains, the hookshot, the gloves, etc?

3) Puppygames are good people who make good games that were almost completely ignored until "free" then steamrolled by the masses who didn't seem to care about their product until then, and then only really made money off consoles anyway. Why again should they respect those freebie-grubbing people?

Don't forget to buy the Relic Humble Bundle before it's gone.
If anyone does but they already have Retribution or Space Marine, I'd take it off their hands since I have all the rest. I could trade Guacamelee Wii U and/or Steamworld Dig 3DS.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Guys, I do need you to know a few things:

1) Fallout is easily my favorite series.

2) I was raised and still live in the Boston/Massachusetts area.

3) The only reason why I haven't already preordered this shit is because I am waiting for some kind of season pass bundle pack to get put up.

4) Fallout 4 could pioneer a new feature that immediately shoots my dick off and I'd still preorder it.

madjoki

I wonder if Fallout 3 is ever going to get the Steamworks treatment?

Nope. Bethesda's GFWL removal was getting rid of GFWL-keys only since it's optional and can be ignored*.

Unless you of course have Windows 8, 8.1 or 10 where it crashes on startup with included GFWL version.

louiedog

What have the Middle Ages, the Second World War, Ancient Rome and Hellish demons got in common?

Probably nothing, apart from the fact they are the settings of our games in the Weekly Humble Bundle!

Starting today a huge list of Slitherine/Matrix games will be available through the Humble section.

You can name your price for Conquest! Medieval Realms, Frontline: Road to Moscow,Battle Academy, andRise of Prussia Gold.

If you wish, you can pay $6 or more to receive Qvadriga and Hell as well.

And last but not least, for only $10 or more you will receive all of the above plus Close Combat: Gateway to Caen, the latest release in the critically-acclaimed Close Combat series!

Don’t miss the opportunity to play these amazing games and help a charity at the same time!

link

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

Thorgal

I see no reason why it should since anyone who buys the game is certainly going to mod it and the basic of the basics mod NVSE disables it by default .

Plus it is non- intrusive in this game .

Would i love it to be gone ? sure .

Do i think it is necessary to do so ? not really .

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

It's been well over a year since the CD key flags were removed from both apps, so I think it's safe to say that they're going to remain as-is for the foreseeable future.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
I have a bad feeling about the summer sale discounts.

I hope nobody's expecting crazy discounts again after the past few have been pretty disappointing. Especially so for me, who looks for discounts on indie and lesser-known older stuff that never has a chance of seeing front page 75% off discounts during the sales.

Guys, I do need you to know a few things:

1) Fallout is easily my favorite series.

2) I was raised and still live in the Boston/Massachusetts area.

3) The only reason why I haven't already preordered this shit is because I am waiting for some kind of season pass bundle pack to get put up.

4) Fallout 4 could pioneer a new feature that immediately shoots my dick off and I'd still preorder it.

morningbus vs zkyzky, fight of the century. Don't miss out on this atomic collision of two titans on opposite rings of the fallout fandom!

morningbus

morningbus vs zkyzky, fight of the century. Don't miss out on this atomic collision of two titans on opposite rings of the fallout fandom!

My opinions already supersede zky's, so the battle is already won.

War never changes.

S15RxOT.png

derExperte

I hope nobody's expecting crazy discounts again after the past few have been pretty disappointing. Especially so for me, who looks for discounts on indie and lesser-known older stuff that never has a chance of seeing front page 75% off discounts during the sales.

So far I always found dozens of games for excellent prices while everyone else was complaining. Not so sure this time.

MUnited83

For you.

Yep, winter sale was dreadful. So many things that were greatly discounted in other sales barely got any discount at alll.

Arthea

No sale so far was as bad as for me not to buy anything, I always ended buying way too many games. So if this one will be worse, I won't be complaining.
I do have too many games after all

dave is ok

aztek is ok
Are any of these new Humble weekly games good? I have a friend who is obsessed with Hearts of Iron type games and am wondering if I should get them for him

morningbus

never understood how people can preorder a digital game after one trailer...it's digital,so it's not like there are limited copies,and it's just a trailer...

Preordering with any mass-manufactured consumer good, as a concept, falls into that same trap. The last time I ever remember having trouble finding something without a preorder was that Mario Anniversary collection for the Wii.

As for getting hyped off of one trailer, in the case of Fallout 4, it's an established series and the trailer showed enough to get fans of the atmosphere and location excited. It could literally be a reskin of Fallout 3 and I'd still want to play it on day one. That said, I'm waiting for some kind of incentive to finally plop money down, but I'll most certainly do it in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom