• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I tried to be kind once, but it changed me and got me tagged for life.

So take it as a lesson, and be stealthy about things. To help you out, my favourite stealth game.
ModBot said:
Instructions for KenOD:
Don't abuse me with a large number of giveaways until after the Winter/Summer sale has ended.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (KenOD, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Commandos 2 -- MB-8B67381EC4338829 - Taken by Last Baron. 2 entrants total.

t1433131750z1.png

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I just wonder why we havent heard anything about it. Isnt it summer now?

Square Enix still have it listed for "Spring 2015" on their release dates page.

Spring technically ends with the Northern solstice which happens around June 21st. So maybe we'll see a surprise release before then.

iosefe

I'll literally buy anything released on Steam that's Final Fantasy, usually day one and full price. I'm thinking of picking up Heavensward even though I don't have an active sub to XIV nor a high level character. Yep, I'm a sucker.

i don't blame you. i'm a sucker for the series from my earliest days of playing 7 on the PS1, then playing FFV afterwards, to watching my brother play 9

I tried to be kind once, but it changed me and got me tagged for life.

So take it as a lesson, and be stealthy about things. To help you out, my favourite stealth game.

I used to be a snowman with a heart of gold.
And then a GAFer told me I was an idiot for being generous and not taking care of myself.

Now I'm not generous anymore. Thanks GAFer. You know who you are!

Lomax

Just noticed a weird notification in the corner of my screen and it was this:

r3U0pTc.jpg

I'm running Windows 7. Of course it doesn't give any indication when exactly it will be available, and I'm a little afraid to switch over the moment it is released, but still interesting to see the process begin.

Turfster

Just noticed a weird notification in the corner of my screen and it was this:

I'm running Windows 7. Of course it doesn't give any indication when exactly it will be available, and I'm a little afraid to switch over the moment it is released, but still interesting to see the process begin.

You installed KB3035583.

Tizoc

Does anyone have a Sony W600B HDTV?
I'd like to know what settings you are using on it for best visual output for games or watching movies.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
I don't talk about my birthday. It's possible that my birthday was on the day FreshVeggie thought it was -- but there is no actual record of what the real day is on the internet, so it's up to whether or not you believe Veggie's source (*cough*lashman*cough*) was correct.

it wasn't meeeeeeeeeeeeee, goddammit ... ;(

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Valve games should have Pokemon-amie, or Valve-amie if you will.

You would want to pet Engineer right?

dex3108

Oh look 980Ti announced while I was sleeping. Another card that I can't afford because it will cost ridiculous amount of money here at my place :(

Saw 980Ti's price in Taiwan, 780USD, this better be fucking placeholder price. I hate how these Taiwanese companies love to scam their own countrymen.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Click through. That's exactly it!

You win! Treat yourself to something on Steam - you've earned it.

I stole the joke from the OT anyway, but only because it's so accurate. Geralt needs to stop chasing mage ass and learn to swim

Tizoc

Ugh I just realized...I'm a bit under budget this particular month, at the most I'm hoping to get
Prototype 1+2
D4
Gifts in the name of Crom

I stole the joke from the OT anyway, but only because it's so accurate. Geralt needs to stop chasing mage ass and learn to swim

He's figured out a way to make crossbows fatal underwater. Cut him some slack.

Ugh I just realized...I'm a bit under budget this particular month, at the most I'm hoping to get
Prototype 1+2
D4
Gifts in the name of Crom
Haven't played P2, but Prototype 1 is terrible. Avoid it and save some money for some games that are actually more than mere simple, mindless, trashy busywork.

Tizoc

He's figured out a way to make crossbows fatal underwater. Cut him some slack.

Haven't played P2, but Prototype 1 is terrible. Avoid it and save some money for some games that are actually more than mere simple, mindless, trashy busywork.

Was it Derrick or someone here that said P1 was OK and so was P2?
Is the P1 port bad or something?

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Majestic Nights -- MB-7D2FB6E88DE85790 - Taken by DaBargainHunta. 4 entrants total.

t1433141230z1.png

Sale month? Oh no, hold me SteamGAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom