• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

thanks! gah all these things are quite problematic :/
btw, let's say Game A is on Indieroyale and Desura
IR gives a Steam Key for Game A
Desura also gives a Steam key for Game A
are they the same key?

sometimes they are the same, sometimes not, I think one of reasons devs stopped adding games directly to Desura was that firstly added to Desura steam key was different than later added to Royale, first added to Royale is the same on Desura, as far as I noticed.

edited: that being said, some steam keys are added only to Desura and never to Royale, so adding your bundles to Desura is still a way to go.

wilflare

sometimes they are the same, sometimes not, I think one of reasons devs stopped adding games directly to Desura was that firstly added to Desura steam key was different than later added to Royale, first added to Royale is the same on Desura, as far as I noticed.

edited: that being said, some steam keys are added only to Desura and never to Royale, so adding your bundles to Desura is still a way to go.

thanks Arthea!
man if only there's a software or something that could manage all these efficiently

Arthea

thanks Arthea!
man if only there's a software or something that could manage all these efficiently

I can't agree with you more, managing bundles is a lot of work. That's why I really like new groupees and HB library options, saves a lot of time, Flying Bundle lets you mark used keys too. Dig and Lazy guys send e-mails, that's good enough. We only need Royale and Indiegala manup and do something, especially Royale, as Desura client runs horribly too.

wilflare

I can't agree with you more, managing bundles is a lot of work. That's why I really like new groupees and HB library options, saves a lot of work, Flying Bundle lets you mark used keys too. Dig and Lazy guys send e-mails, that's good enough. We only need Royale and Indiegala manup and do something, especially Royale, as Desura client runs horribly too.

the problem with Groupees and/or HB is that they reset my marked used codes at one point...

Bundlestars is another offender T_T

Miguel81

Will do, thanks.

You're welcome. Big screen PC gaming is pretty sweet.

If Amazon is smart, they will do an SSD sale around when Win 10 releases.

That might be wishful thinking on my part but damnit I want to buy a new one too :p

I've been waiting for the Win 10 upgrade in order to finally move over to an SSD. The 500gb samsung evo 850 seems like a good choice. If only they would drop a bit more in price, but I'll end up folding even if they don't. Eh, there's still time.

Vamphuntr

Windows 10 will be live soon? I got a prompt to reserve my free upgrade to windows 10 in 8.1 today. It checks compatibility and says it will be available soon.

Milamber

Not this Stallion.

Neigh.

EDIT: Somebody say something.

EDIT 2:
eWFT2WJ.gif

Chariot

Jesus Christ, that Conquest Ending. I knew about it, but it still hit very hard. Such a grim ending in an otherwise insanely light hearted game. Even worse that it's more complicated to reach than the normal ending that turns out good. But well, at least I can now concentrate on the happy endings.

Jawmuncher

Witcher 3 is simply too big. I mean, I cleared out pretty much all Velen, and now other sides popped out. I'm around 60 hours into the game, and I still need to do the
Bloody Baron quest
CDPR delivered one of the best game of all time, it has been a while I didn't see a so polished, full of content product with good quality sides that pushes you to clear all the map because the things you can find are always very interesting.
Only disappointing thing until now is
Ciri's section are way too short.

I do like how this is basically what Dragon Age Inquisition should have been in terms of structures.

Arthea

Jesus Christ, that Conquest Ending. I knew about it, but it still hit very hard. Such a grim ending in an otherwise insanely light hearted game. Even worse that it's more complicated to reach than the normal ending that turns out good. But well, at least I can now concentrate on the happy endings.

ya, that ending is something, I didn't know about it in advance, it was kinda shocking

Got a 980Ti ordered, will get the other in a few weeks as I'll need a new power supply as well because I only have a 750watt. Hopefully they're still in stock then :/ Remember people trying to get the 900 series for weeks.

welp

PBF032-Todays_My_Birthday.gif

i'll try and do a giveaway later, Nuuvem doesn't let you buy multiple copies of a game you own, but I'll figure something out.

dex3108

Happy B-Day MMBosstones86 :D

I am a bit pissed right now because for some reason my bank changed my CC number (last time when my card expired i got new card with same number) and now i need to verify my PayPal account again and prey that i will be able to use my card when Steam Sale starts -.-

Chariot

welp

i'll try and do a giveaway later, Nuuvem doesn't let you buy multiple copies of a game you own, but I'll figure something out.
Happy Birfffday!

ya, that ending is something, I didn't know about it in advance, it was kinda shocking
I don't even know how I would reacted if I didn't know. Developers probably had a good laugh when they saw the reactions when Mk2 came out originaly.

Jawmuncher

Think I'll run through Hyper Dimension 1 with a trainer and play the second regularly. Especially since I hear 2 is where it gets better.

Also if Producing Perfection comes to PC don't bother unless it's 5 bucks. The Interaction with the characters is good but the rest of the game is pretty bad. It's no idol master.
----

Happy Birthday MMBostones

titch

welp

HBDY!!!!

Happy B-Day MMBosstones86 :D

I am a bit pissed right now because for some reason my bank changed my CC number (last time when my card expired i got new card with same number) and now i need to verify my PayPal account again and prey that i will be able to use my card when Steam Sale starts -.-

Steam locked me out of using my CC during my first steam sale(tried to buy a bit too much in one go). Had to rush out to the closest gift card reseller for steam cards as backup.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
what's the easiest way to set up certain games (like CS GO) to override g-sync monitor settings?

I'd like to test and cap it at 120fps and use ULMB instead

Nabs

Deep Dungeons of Doom is pretty cool. Sorry if there's anything wrong with the keys:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Deep Dungeons of Doom -- MB-DB2C9B50A7E6640F - Taken by texhnolyze
Vanguard Princess -- MB-13F6599CF690230F - Taken by Mixed2k

Ruruja

I'll literally buy anything released on Steam that's Final Fantasy, usually day one and full price. I'm thinking of picking up Heavensward even though I don't have an active sub to XIV nor a high level character. Yep, I'm a sucker.

As spindoctor says below, you need to finish the main questline as it stands (each patch up to 2.55 added more quests to it) before you can even enter the new expansion area so I wouldn't recommend buying it yet, unless you feel like being a JaseC.

I don't know if I'll even be able to find groups to finish the old stuff before I'm allowed to move on. The whole idea is kind of putting me off the game right now.

They have this thing called Duty Roulette which all end-game players do daily to get end-game currency, and it puts you in a random early game dungeon, often with new players doing it for the first time, so I don't think there'll be much of an issue. I admit it's a bit strange to lock people out who haven't done the story though, but the story does get quite interesting towards the end of 2.55 and ends on a cliffhanger.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Was going to spend some money on cutting my hair, then I remembered the steam sale.

I guess having hair all the way to my shoulders isn't that bad and can wait.

welp

Happy birthday :D

user237

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

NaissanceE -- MB-EF988305A6D6EB37 - Taken by rainking187

83% positive reviews

take it for the +1 if you want it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom