• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This. Next time it's on Sale, Corrosive buy it and give it at chance at least. You can finish one of the storylines within 45 mins, so if you don't like it return it.

I have it.
I was gifted it by someone here.
I wonder if I can get the GAFer a refund. Only have 116 minutes logged, but the gift is almost a year old.

Salsa

header.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/290890

yay

lol RPS medal

Backlogger

Nope. Bethesda's GFWL removal was getting rid of GFWL-keys only since it's optional and can be ignored*.

Unless you of course have Windows 8, 8.1 or 10 where it crashes on startup with included GFWL version.

I have Windows 8.1 and it doesn't crash for me. I think I had to use a mod to get it to ignore GFWL or something but it works perfectly for me.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I'm still waiting on a mobile game that's better than the original Bounce. Also, Bounce is the only mobile game I've ever played that isn't Snake.

I'm still waiting on a mobile game that's better than the original Bounce.

Monument Valley is an hour long and better than 99% of the bundleturds that this thread gets spammed with.

hell, it's better than anime. there, i said it.

crossy road also gets a special mention since it's simple as can be yet really addictive.

Giever

Sorry if this isn't the appropriate place to ask this! Can anyone tell me how to cancel a pre-order from Nuuvem, if that's even possible?

Can now get a steady 60 FPS at 1440P in almost every game. But now 4K looms, taunting me. Need a second 980Ti ;-;

Will probably grab one in a few weeks after I make sure AMD's new card isn't magic.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
After some poking around because I'm just that bored, it would seem that Bethesda has required the use of separate apps for game development, presumably to avoid database-related leaks, since The Evil Within: the public base apps for it, Wolf14: TOB and now Fallout 4 were all uploaded to Steam around the time their respective store pages went live. Wolf14: TNO has a relatively recent dev sub, but judging from its app id, said app is actually about as old as Telltale's Jurassic Park game (in other words, it's super old and is without doubt the same app used for development).

The things you learn.

Jawmuncher

After some poking around because I'm just that bored, it would seem that Bethesda has required the use of separate apps for game development, presumably to avoid database-related leaks, since The Evil Within: the public base apps for it, Wolf14: TOB and now Fallout 4 were all uploaded to Steam around the time their respective store pages went live. Wolf14: TNO has a relatively recent dev sub, but judging from its app id, said app is actually about as old as Telltale's Jurassic Park game (in other words, it's super old and is without doubt the same app used for development).

The things you learn.

All I really realize in this post is that Jurassic Park was mentioned.

Lain

Guys, I do need you to know a few things:

1) Fallout is easily my favorite series.

2) I was raised and still live in the Boston/Massachusetts area.

3) The only reason why I haven't already preordered this shit is because I am waiting for some kind of season pass bundle pack to get put up.

4) Fallout 4 could pioneer a new feature that immediately shoots my dick off and I'd still preorder it.

I guess this love is to counterbalance the hate for Sam. Btw, when did you gain your tag.

Salsa

Guys, I do need you to know a few things:

1) Fallout is easily my favorite series.

2) I was raised and still live in the Boston/Massachusetts area.

3) The only reason why I haven't already preordered this shit is because I am waiting for some kind of season pass bundle pack to get put up.

4) Fallout 4 could pioneer a new feature that immediately shoots my dick off and I'd still preorder it.

I actually hope it's bad now. you managed it

I remember being really disappointed by the Operation Anchorage dlc for Fallout 3 as I lived in Anchorage, Alaska when it came out and it brought nothing of the city to the game other than snow, lol.

I remember being really disappointed by the Operation Anchorage dlc for Fallout 3 as I lived in Anchorage, Alaska when it came out and it brought nothing of the city to the game other than snow, lol.

when i played FO3 GOTY, it was actually the first missions i did as soon as i stepped out of the vault. It ended up giving me some great guns and armor for the rest of the game.

so it's the best, sorry

madjoki

Can now get a steady 60 FPS at 1440P in almost every game. But now 4K looms, taunting me. Need a second 980Ti ;-;

Will probably grab one in a few weeks after I make sure AMD's new card isn't magic.

Don't we already know AMD's next GPUS are pretty much bust (rebadges and 4GB flagship)?
Still waiting to see before getting 970.

The things you learn.

Did anyone understand any of this? :p

I am surprised to see that GR Phantoms has ok player peaks. More than Evolve for sure.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/272350/

Okay that's kind of amusing.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
bawhhston

morningbus takes on a whole new persona now

There are more Nazis in South America than people who actually talk like that in Massachusetts.

Now excuse me, I need to go to the packy to get some sams and butts.

980ti idles at 135 mhz which is nice

Don't we already know AMD's next GPUS are pretty much bust (rebadges and 4GB flagship)?
Still waiting to see before getting 970.
I figure it doesn't hurt to wait and see before I get a second one. This way I'm still in the 30 day return period and don't have to worry about shipping two out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom