• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Dude. Your tag predates the conversation. That's why he said it, he noticed your tag.

I feel like I'm being fucked with here.

Though him putting it in quotation marks makes more sense now...

I just can't believe I didn't notice it.

morningbus

I like morningbus but at the same time I like Serious Sam. I guess that I like garbage and I'm a chowdahead then :(

Chowda is great. And who wouldn't want to be a chowdahead?

Just don't pronounce it all french-y, like chowder or something.

Thanks for sharing your impressions of The Witcher, Veggie. That's one title that I put on the backburner last year, but part 3 rejuvenated my interest.
I really wish you have fun with it! Having not played the sequels it is really tough to judge how different in a bad way it is though. Or if it does add to the "Witcher experience".

Chowda is great. And who wouldn't want to be a chowdahead?

Just don't pronounce it all french-y, like chowder or something.

giphy.gif

Akibas Trip has been fun so far , im not liking the combat system that much because it doesnt look that complex but maybe it will get better later

Akibas Trip has been fun so far , im not liking the combat system that much because it doesnt look that complex but maybe it will get better later

I'm enjoying it OK, but the combat just feels slooooooooow. And 'fuzzy' on the hit detection. Some of the fake twitter conversations are pure gold though.

i thought they already updated with patch 6?

No, the big graphical update to Wasteland 2 will be when they launch the GOTY edition which also brings it to consoles. They're going from Unity 4.X to 5, which should help matters somewhat. I don't think there's a specific target date for the GOTY edition though, so it might be a while?

I played Witcher 1 for the first time last weekend and sunk about 25 hours into it. I thoroughly enjoyed it but I didn't feel like playing it in short bursts so I'm looking forward to getting back into it this weekend. I had just started chapter 3 so I'm going to do the usual talking around the town before finding something to kill :p I was pleasantly surprised by how absorbed I was in the game.

oipic

Thanks for sharing your impressions of The Witcher, Veggie. That's one title that I put on the backburner last year, but part 3 rejuvenated my interest.

Seconded, thanks Veggie! Great write-up, and I'm glad you enjoyed it.

My Witcher interest has been piqued again with all the hype for 3 (which I won't be able to play for maybe 6+ months at least), so I'm planning to finally stick with the original beyond its first 2-3 hours. I've started playing on three separate occasions, but hadn't stuck with it for whatever reason. I've not played the sequel yet as I'd like to play through these sequentially, too.

I've just got to finish this pretty drawn-out (no kills) play through of DXHR:DC first - nearly done with that.

Shade

rZU7wNg.png

Well that's new. First time I've seen that so far. Wonder if dev's can now opt out or....? I looked at a few other f2p games and don't see that highlighted on their dlc pages.

Edit: Ah, as per the Steam page, missed it the first time:

Please note that in some cases, Steam will be unable to give refunds for some third party DLC (for example, if the DLC irreversibly levels up a game character). These exceptions will be clearly marked as nonrefundable on the Store page prior to purchase.

rZU7wNg.png

Well that's new. First time I've seen that so far. Wonder if dev's can now opt out or....? I looked at a few other f2p games and don't see that highlighted on their dlc pages.

Is it a consumable item that you'd be buying? I think the refund rules say something about that.

Anustart

I already have a copy of bad rats to give away during the sale! Some ass hat won it last sale and never activated it. Ungrateful bastard.

morningbus

morningbus you're posting too much some serious loss of charm potential here

Let me just write it down in my notebook real quick:

• Take posting advice from SalsaShark

That'll go great along with the other shit I'm never gonna start doing.

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Silent Service -- MB-29446030E251A637 - Taken by Darth Kupi
Yury -- MB-1615941187F0ED75 - Taken by crimsonheadGCN
Drive to Hell -- MB-B285AD9677EDB103 - Taken by thereisnoif
David. -- MB-824785140CFE117C - Taken by redlacs
Silent Service 2 -- MB-62B6838A4DD89525 - Taken by Diedac
Jones on Fire -- MB-385FBB32FE55C478 - Taken by TheMadMan007

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Frozen Synapse Prime -- MB-A13FDA38797003F3 - Taken by Lobogris
spacechem -- MB-6AB05875EC06ADFF
Heavy Bullets -- MB-1D8E9360EC4EBAB8 - Taken by darkchewie

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
GOG KEYS:
I am giving away 0 Steam keys and 3 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Kagemusha, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

PGP3OVL.png
Xenonauts (GOG) -- MB-39C8C56B7754A980 - Taken by Intel. 5 entrants total.
PGP3OVL.png
Stalker: Clear Sky (GOG) -- MB-A614845739AC36D8 - Taken by TheSeks. 1 entrants total.
PGP3OVL.png
Sim City 2000 (GOG) -- MB-CAD7CB465FE0F013 - Taken by crazyrabbits. 1 entrants total.

t1433474367z1.png

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
So Football/Futbol/Soccer Manager 2015's freeweekend:

J6Da6YH.jpg

Some stuff:

ModBot said:
Instructions for thereisnoif:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Bloop -- MB-536E946AFF1BDBA3 - Taken by Eila
Z -- MB-3A4DF82C504CFF2C - Taken by TestMonkey
Pressured -- MB-01647F5751286608 - Taken by Saty
N.P.P.D RUSH The Milk of Ultraviolet -- MB-BE61438A351E7DA5 - Taken by Widdly Scuds
Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy -- MB-0C2259BAF367BC40 - Taken by Mikurden
Robin's Quest -- MB-6518622DD21FF87A - Taken by lindarasta
Princess Isabella - Return of the Curse -- MB-3A78248FFD48EDA8 - Taken by NingenJanai
Jones On Fire -- MB-CEE145E682F8B343 - Taken by Aitor
Gold Rush! Classic -- MB-DC8BEA5AB54A7E0E - Taken by tioslash
Empress Of The Deep 2: Song Of The Blue Whale -- MB-EC63AB97B689172D - Taken by Abomination

GIVEAWAY TRAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 17 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Silent Service 2 -- MB-DA09CEA88FBAB34A - Taken by RunWhiteBoyRun
Magicka Wizard Wars Media Giveaway DLC -- MB-AB6AA77E2777487A - Taken by Mikurden
Fine Sweeper -- MB-0030D1B561154DD9 - Taken by KenOD
Tiamat X -- MB-056712256CEE4B8D - Taken by bobnowhere
Schein -- MB-8090B9B1B799F174 - Taken by Blu(e)
Fine Sweeper #2 -- MB-FEAFC4F97A9711A8 - Taken by Baron_Calamity
Schein #2 -- MB-F4038DE04AF5F6B4 - Taken by Eila
Drive To Hell -- MB-7B07376924092C9C - Taken by rainking187
Lilly and Sasha: Nexus of Souls -- MB-149F772CBF4A21CE - Taken by drakaenae
Little Farm -- MB-853DB1FAF195482C - Taken by Boss Doggie
Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome -- MB-B6FB049A2842EC3E - Taken by DaBargainHunta
Portal of Evil -- MB-1BFF0C36BAFBC7E9 - Taken by Henry Swanson
Magicka Wizard Wars Media Giveaway DLC #2 -- MB-050BB4AE0FBAEAD5 - Taken by TheMadMan007
David -- MB-3A0F7C28A907B6ED - Taken by fernandes

Realms of the Haunting -- MB-5F5B93BC594647D6 - Taken by Nabae
Lost Chronicles of Zerzura -- MB-10B13711412FFCF7 - Taken by Catshade
Fort Defense -- MB-BF1B0BF7E1AFF352 - Taken by SSPssp

You are a gentleman and a scholar.

In two days, ARK: Survival Evolved has sold 86,000 copies: http://steamspy.com/app/346110

While the concurrent player counts for DayZ, Rust, and H1Z1 seem to be in decline, the open world survival genre seems to still be going strong.

And I think ARK will be the next millionth seller in the genre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom