• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
So, what has happened with Walking Dead?

In my library I cant find Walking Dead but find only Steam App 207610

Nothing. It's still TWD for me, even after opting out of the Steam client beta and then back into it, checking the game's listing both times.

Tizoc

AKSYS pls
kEHSUFd.jpg

http://fat.gfycat.com/LightArtisticAsp.webm
http://fat.gfycat.com/ImpishHopefulBedbug.webm
GGXrd R in 2016 pls

guys, I made new wait for dailies motivational, hopefully it's flashy enough

http://abload.de/img/wait_for_dailiesvas1l.gif/IMG]

[SPOILER]sorry, I couldn't resist[/SPOILER][/QUOTE]

Nice!

[quote="madjoki, post: 166534460"][SPOILER]No need for dailies anymore since anyone can ask refund if they buy at higher price.[/SPOILER][/QUOTE]

[SPOILER]Only a madman would refund NepNep >_<[/SPOILER]

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
No need [to wait] for dailies anymore since anyone can ask refund if they buy at higher price.

It still makes practical sense. Buying what you want one day one and then keeping an eye out for cheaper prices is, well, stupid, plus if you don't have much in the way of spare cash and can't really justify buying a game at a cheaper price while you await your refund on the original purchase, then you may miss out on it entirely.

Arthea

No need for dailies anymore since anyone can ask refund if they buy at higher price.

I'm not a fan of doing anything unnecessary especially for free,
well I just can't resist doing some gifs, but that's it.
I rather wait for dailies than do all that boring stuff like filing for refund and waiting after.

It still makes practical sense. Buying what you want one day one and then keeping an eye out for cheaper prices is, well, stupid, plus if you don't have much in the way of spare cash and can't really justify buying a game at a cheaper price while you await your refund on the original purchase, then you may miss out on it entirely.

exactly!

madjoki

I'm not a fan of doing anything unnecessary especially for free,
well I just can't resist doing some gifs, but that's it.
I rather wait for dailies than do all that boring stuff like filing for refund and waiting after.

Yeah it still makes sense, but it's not as serious mistake this time :)

I'm patient and never made that mistake myself.

baterism

It is strange that we still don't know what hardware Steam Link uses. Is it Tegra based, Atom or something else.

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. We don't know a lot about Link. I would assume it Atom (x86) + Linux/SteamOS based. However, I hope Valve will release their own streaming software for Android/iOS.
Kinoni + Steam Big Picture Mode is good for now, but something official could be nice.

FFT Android just released. How long do you guys think will it take before it jump into Steam?

Arthea

I don't mind it, I just don't know why there hasn't been more Lesbian stuff.

major spoiler of Always The Same Blue Sky
it kinda lets you go that path

it's not really a spoiler, and it's not lewd before you all jumped to buy it, it's just kinda there.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
FFT Android just released. How long do you guys think will it take before it jump into Steam?

Judging by the time it took to finally bring this to the west on Android i would guess a year or two :p

The real question is do I buy the game for my Vita my Android Phone or do I wait till the, hopefully coming, Steam release???

edit: I would also take a FireTV version...

redlacs

even more Primal Carnage: Extinction achievements have been added, promising some kind of Survival mode!

and speaking of achievements, Just Cause 2 Multiplayer mod is also up to something. wonder if its now at least less laggy and more stable than it was 6 months ago

user237

by the way how is the new TESO

It's still the same game, but they added some new things and made some fixes. Of course the biggest change is that there is no longer a monthly fee.

Lately the biggest new thing is the ability to be a sneak thief. Items found in cabinets and drawers are now considered owned, and you have to sneak to steal them. You can usually see some players getting caught and chased down by the guards, which makes the towns feel more alive.

Dr Dogg

STOP PUTTING SHIT IN SPOILER TAGS THAT DON'T BELING THERE. IT'S LIKE LIST PLACE IS REDACTED TGE THREAD HALF THE TIME!!!

Anyway in more adventures of scuming internet while away from work via free wifi, I've just realised why everyone has their head stuck in their phone in Tesco by me now. Even the staff are pissing about when they should be working. And to make this post Steam related you can get Steam Credit cards in Tesco now and you can use Clubcard Points too. Buy disgusting, unlhealthy food, get free Steam Credit, it's a win win.

Uzzy

I'll be sure to get all my Dew and Doritos from Tesco's now!

Actually, I don't even have a clubcard. Don't really want Tesco's knowing where I live.

Arthea

STOP PUTTING SHIT IN SPOILER TAGS THAT DON'T BELING THERE. IT'S LIKE LIST PLACE IS REDACTED TGE THREAD HALF THE TIME!!!

Anyway in more adventures of scuming internet while away from work via free wifi, I've just realised why everyone has their head stuck in their phone in Tesco by me now. Even the staff are pissing about when they should be working. And to make this post Steam related you can get Steam Credit cards in Tesco now and you can use Clubcard Points too. Buy disgusting, unlhealthy food, get free Steam Credit, it's a win win.

dammit you guys demanding, firs muncher demanded that we stop using smilies, now we can't use spoiler tags however we please? When it will end? What's next? Not using gifs? Oh wait, that already was demanded, not gonna happen!

also unhealthy food is usually far from disgusting! It's other way around.
ya, I used spoiler tags on purpose, for the last time *sighs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom