• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Remembering how long it take them to localize Trails games, total lack of TC announcement is so worrisome that I don't get why there are no meldowns over it everywhere.
Unless people don't know that Trails doesn't end with SC.

There were some concerns about this brought up in the thread, and at least a few tweets sent XSeed's way shortly after the announcement. People have noticed!

Remembering how long it take them to localize Trails games, total lack of TC announcement is so worrisome that I don't get why there are no meldowns over it everywhere.
Unless people don't know that Trails in the Sky doesn't end with SC.

There will be a blog post about Trails later. Hold your meltdowns until then

Arthea

I'm already having mine, it can't be anything good, because if it was it TC would have been announced already.
At least I hope that SC is still coming this summer.

Why I can't be into AssCreed like Jasec? He gets his games as often as he possibly can play them, if not even faster, seeing as he still haven't finished Unity.

user237

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 1 Steam keys and 13 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- You're the real hero if you take any of these keys.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

ulgzbKC.png
Eron (Desura) -- MB-19FE5ED4FC828774 - Taken by outunderthestars
ulgzbKC.png
Hare In The Hat (Desura) -- MB-B24BEEEC57D11279 - Taken by Jason Frost
ulgzbKC.png
SanctuaryRPG (Desura) -- MB-BE0446B0D5726D41 - Taken by RealMeat
ulgzbKC.png
Why So Evil 2: Dystopia (Desura) -- MB-FA1459BC7E3461A2 - Taken by Darth Kupi
ulgzbKC.png
BoxesWithGuns (Desura) -- MB-2C657654A29A5029
ulgzbKC.png
Cold Contract (Desura) -- MB-6B1126ECB72F0B58 - Taken by Darth Kupi
ulgzbKC.png
Voyage to Farland (Desura) -- MB-52F5AF0D24259E8F - Taken by Jason Frost
ulgzbKC.png
Bit Shifter (Desura) -- MB-8C7D7BAA41567623 - Taken by Darth Kupi
ulgzbKC.png
Astro Emporia (Desura) -- MB-B33010E1016EBFC5 - Taken by Darth Kupi
ulgzbKC.png
Downpour (Desura) -- MB-F3A8B76B63A89287 - Taken by Jason Frost
ulgzbKC.png
East Tower - Akio (Desura) -- MB-C84CAB43F1E66632 - Taken by Sammichu
ulgzbKC.png
Yury (Desura) -- MB-7D44D329FF96B750 - Taken by Darth Kupi
ulgzbKC.png
Invisible Apartment Zero (Desura) -- MB-FF233CEB6CA3B9BB - Taken by Sammichu
Viscera Cleanup Detail: Santa's Rampage -- MB-F13BF4CB58CA52CD

anyone claiming a desura key should go ahead and download the game today

Knurek

I have an utmost conviction that the blog post will just tell us that XSEED is not really considering us, PC users as their core base and that we should be happy with what we're getting, the dirty piratem we are

Maniac

Banned
He's never coming back at this point :>

But just in case it wasn't a joke: lashman, play it off as a joke. The response wasn't proportional at all, so you'd be able to say that you were on vacation or something and just wanted to play a practical joke.

If Lash never comes back, I'll cut the cocks off of anyone and everyone whom was a dick to him.

You have been warned, people! HIDE YO DICKS HIDE YO WIVES
no, it's terrible and for babies

Aight, coo', sounds about right, and like most modern Blizzard games.

Is Uplay as bad as people make out? I bought FarCry Blood Dragon on Steam ages ago and never installed it as at the time there was a lot of noise about how crappy Uplay was with reliability and online DRM checking.

I'd prefer to play it sans-Uplay tbh as requiring two clients for a Steam-purchased game is a little ridiculous. Bit of a pipe dream but wish more companies offered DRM-free ala GOG.com.

For quite a while uPlay games were better experienced through Steam than strictly through uPlay because Steam did a better job of patching and updating uPlay games than uPlay did on its own.

Now uPlay is less shitty.

Maniac

Banned
Uhu, I think there would be a huge backlash on CDPR if this patch wouldn't address that bug.
Meanwhile, Hattori's quest remains bugged. I also read that particular quest has a fucktons of bugs in all its steps.

How is Hattoris quest bugged?

Worked just fine with me at level *10*

It was fucking hard though. :p

How is Hattoris quest bugged?

Worked just fine with me at level *10*

It was fucking hard though. :p

But so worth it :)

Luckily the only enemies are humanoids, so you can parry most attacks. I found that fighting high level humanoid enemies is a lot easier than high level monsters.

Some Desura keys I had according to Groupees. Might as well dump them now. Take as many as you like. :p
ModBot said:
I am giving away 0 Steam keys and 32 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

ulgzbKC.png
Pixel Star (Desura) -- MB-D6D9BB1EEE933C71 - Taken by Darth Kupi
ulgzbKC.png
Voyage to Farland (Desura) -- MB-27C90B4EC38184E3 - Taken by EmergentFocus
ulgzbKC.png
100% Orange Juice (Desura) #3 -- MB-4FFDA69A1B312231 - Taken by Nairume
ulgzbKC.png
100% Orange Juice (Desura) #2 -- MB-97AB3A660DECDF73 - Taken by Mikurden
ulgzbKC.png
100% Orange Juice (Desura) #5 -- MB-1BC399055089E4BB - Taken by GUN-NAC
ulgzbKC.png
100% Orange Juice (Desura) #4 -- MB-C94A69315F389894 - Taken by DarknessTear
ulgzbKC.png
Survivalist (Desura) -- MB-30BB2B6E2C8567EC - Taken by Mikurden
ulgzbKC.png
Downpour (Desura) -- MB-FC6A50519E4EA2AB - Taken by Darth Kupi
ulgzbKC.png
Dungeon of Gain (Desura) -- MB-7E6D4453F48417F8 - Taken by Mikurden
ulgzbKC.png
Shutter (Desura) -- MB-2667A404642868DD - Taken by Mikurden
ulgzbKC.png
Luna Shattered Hearts (Desura) -- MB-2D8920CD433FAA97 - Taken by Mikurden
ulgzbKC.png
The Samaritan Paradox (Desura) -- MB-8F7BC252B7229AB4 - Taken by still
ulgzbKC.png
Atonement: Scourge of Time (Desura) -- MB-3B5FAB1AB09A8100 - Taken by Mikurden
ulgzbKC.png
BoxesWithGuns (Desura) -- MB-668071257499D74F
ulgzbKC.png
Duplicity Beyond The Lies (Desura) -- MB-BFA99835B9B149F5
ulgzbKC.png
Square Heroes (Desura) -- MB-C080099250AE8BB8 - Taken by Darth Kupi
ulgzbKC.png
Treeker: The Lost Glasses (Desura) -- MB-5D9E2C18EADFA7EB - Taken by Darth Kupi
ulgzbKC.png
Drew and The Floating Labyrinth (Desura) -- MB-2846FB7AFE6A381F - Taken by outunderthestars
ulgzbKC.png
Tenshu General (Desura) -- MB-14758F1AF3D74C5E - Taken by Darth Kupi
ulgzbKC.png
Terra Incognita: The Descendent (Desura) -- MB-0336EE9602313630 - Taken by outunderthestars
ulgzbKC.png
SanctuaryRPG (Desura) -- MB-FFFB57B26876D034 - Taken by Jason Frost
ulgzbKC.png
100% Orange Juice (Desura) -- MB-66C8EECFBB2A7E99 - Taken by Nabae
ulgzbKC.png
Porradaria Upgrade (Desura) -- MB-8E500F7F78828DEE
ulgzbKC.png
Biglands (Desura) -- MB-E7C31E9FD67BC7FA - Taken by outunderthestars
ulgzbKC.png
Pahelika Revelations HD (Desura) -- MB-2433D22F69266937 - Taken by crazyrabbits
ulgzbKC.png
Super Cyborg (Desura) -- MB-1F3457697890032B - Taken by Darth Kupi
ulgzbKC.png
Crunch Time! (Desura) -- MB-9C633D84C925CB4B - Taken by Mikurden
ulgzbKC.png
Prelogate (Desura) -- MB-711AFF3ABBFD5C16 - Taken by Darth Kupi
ulgzbKC.png
Yargis Space Melee (Desura) -- MB-487304805B412E1F - Taken by Darth Kupi
ulgzbKC.png
Zombie Solitaire (Desura) -- MB-2767497398ECA7BB - Taken by Darth Kupi
ulgzbKC.png
Ping 1.5 Plus (Desura) -- MB-50F6309E6F6B58E6 - Taken by Darth Kupi
ulgzbKC.png
Yury (Desura) -- MB-186242423815212D - Taken by Mikurden

fantomena

Just finished The Witcher 2: Assassin's of Kings EE.

Really liked it, but it's the jaggiest and shortest game in the series. At least I have now played through Witcher once, Witcher 2 once (twice if I consider the time where I had to skip through some main quests because my save got shat on, this is the first time I did ALL main quests) and Witcher 3 twice.

Too bad the next Witcher game won't be out until at least Cyperpunk is out. So I assume if Cyperpunk will be released in 2017, Witcher 4/whatever will be announced about 1-2 years after in 2018-19.

DocSeuss

I don't want really another Witcher game. All three titles are great, but I prefer CDPR focusing on another subject. I don't like serialization, I prefer new games. Now I'm waiting for Cyberpunk 2077, the setting is new, CDPR are good guys, it could be awesome.

I'm of mixed feelings. I would love a game that's even more focused on dectectivery and monster hunting.

fantomena

Getting hyped for Bethesda games in 2015?

youre-going-to-have-a-bad-time.png

I love BethSoft games.

I don't want really another Witcher game. All three titles are great, but I prefer CDPR focusing on another subject. I don't like serialization, I prefer new games. Now I'm waiting for Cyberpunk 2077, the setting is new, CDPR are good guys, it could be awesome.

Thing is, story overall is not done yet. It's Geralts story that is done.

The story of the White Frost prophecy and Ciri is not finished, so I assume you either will get to play as Ciri or Ciri will be a very important character in the next game.

Madn

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Madn, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.

Guns of Icarus Online -- MB-43DC0EE613DEABB4 - Taken by Vlad

Won this from Alienware but wasn't comfortable keeping it. :)

Listing of games: https://steamdb.info/sub/14/apps/

ModBot said:
Instructions for outunderthestars:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste. Your giveaway will be automatically reposted on your behalf.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (outunderthestars, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

VCP.jpg

Valve Friends and Family Collection ($200 Plus in Valve games) -- MB-64C16210E314A355 - Taken by Dr.Acula. 99 entrants total.

t1433616454z1.png

Ruruja

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ruruja, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

BOXESWITHGUNS -- MB-99DD39280B3FEF8E

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Is there anyone in this thread that doesn't own every Valve game?

Interesting experiment, this giveaway.

iosefe

Well, redeeming this key should spawn gift copies of games you already own, you can always give away other title you own, I think.
It's a great gift, anyway, but the fact is it's very hard today finding someone who doesn't own the majority of those games.

i guess that's reasonable. all i own is the Orange Box

Is there anyone in this thread that doesn't own every Valve game?

Interesting experiment, this giveaway.

sup

Eila

Well, redeeming this key should spawn gift copies of games you already own, you can always give away other title you own, I think.
It's a great gift, anyway, but the fact is it's very hard today finding someone who doesn't own the majority of those games.

Not for the Valve Complete Pack. I was thinking of buying it, but I already have all the big hitters and they did not offer spare copies. I'm mostly missing the old goldsrc games.
MduPaMc.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom