• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
How can anyone not be excited for MGSV?

2878395-metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain-image-mg-150602.jpg

Seriously. Its going to be the greatest game of all time :D

I'm bummed about secondary mission objectives not showing up until after the mission has been completed a la GTAV.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of outunderthestars, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (outunderthestars, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Valve Friends and Family Collection ($200 Plus in Valve games) -- MB-64C16210E314A355 - Taken by Dr.Acula. 99 entrants total.

t1433616454z1.png

JaseC

How can you pass up such wonderful replay value? Just get in a jeep with your wolf companion and ride around trolling enemies at their bases. Its gonna be so much fun :)

Haha, I've already had one person tell me that TPP's implementation is going to be better because I'll actually want to replay the missions.

JaseC

Spare:

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Voyage to Farland -- MB-4CBC6157EE68BD96 - Taken by Jazz573

Damn Arkham Knight latest comic was interesting. Now I really wonder what will be main plot in game :D

Gotham is under attack by villains and Batman swoops in to save the day.

Dr Dogg

The Arkham Knight is Joker held together by a nanosuit Alcatraz from Crisis 2 style. Or Kain from Robocop 2, whatever your preference for goofy sci-fi concepts.

Chariot

How did Chariot's refund for Sakura Angels or whatever go?
I just enabled someone to request a refund -- wonder if it will go through since the purchase is almost a year old at this point. :lol
I hope so.
Not even a reply yet. I had them put the money into my steam wallet, so I will see when it get's through.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Got the refund for wargame: red dragon now, it only took three days so I'm kinda surprised.

Also what the fuck is up with "pc negotiable" for dark souls 3, is it something I'm missing didn't the steam version off dark souls 2 sell more on steam than on xbox?

Mivey

The Arkham Knight is Joker held together by a nanosuit Alcatraz from Crisis 2 style. Or Kain from Robocop 2, whatever your preference for goofy sci-fi concepts.
Is the idea of Rocksteady creating their own unique villain, with no direct basis on the comic books, so ludicrous?

Tizoc

How can anyone not be excited for MGSV?

2878395-metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain-image-mg-150602.jpg

Seriously. Its going to be the greatest game of all time :D

All of Kojima's touting of taboos and this plot being dark and serious kinda fall off when you see stuff like this.
He should've just touted it as being a follow-up to MGS3's style.

JaseC

Also what the fuck is up with "pc negotiable" for dark souls 3, is it something I'm missing didn't the steam version off dark souls 2 sell more on steam than on xbox?

That's likely referring to the release date. Dark Souls 2 was a few weeks late to the PC.

Uzzy

I bet Arkham Knight is still the Joker.

Basically I'm expecting some sequence where Arkham Knight takes off his helmet to reveal, to the shock and horror of Batman and the laughter of everyone with a bit of sense, that surprise, it's the Joker!

Chariot

Yeah, very likely to be joker, maybe Jason Todd.

But I would also accept Vince McMahon.

"It's me Batman! It was me all along, Batman!"
"...Who are you?"

Mivey

All of Kojima's touting of taboos and this plot being dark and serious kinda fall off when you see stuff like this.
He should've just touted it as being a follow-up to MGS3's style.
Kojima games have their own unique tone. The kind that goes from goofy slapstick to way-too-serious war drama faster then the speed of light.

Pupo

Hello, everyone!

Thank you for your participation in the closed beta testing for Fairy Fencer F on Steam.

For this project, we will be using a bug reporting software called Mantis.

Please log in using the link below and create an account so that we can add you all to the Fairy Fencer F project:

Yay! I entered to the Fairy Fencer beta =d

Bluth54

Basically I'm expecting some sequence where Arkham Knight takes off his helmet to reveal, to the shock and horror of Batman and the laughter of everyone with a bit of sense, that surprise, it's the Joker!

He would of gotten away with it too if it weren't for that meddling Batman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom