• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone ever find out why the Unity tessellation patch never came out? Was part of the PC exclusive trailers and looked great and up until February they kept saying it was coming.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Did anyone ever find out why the Unity tessellation patch never came out? Was part of the PC exclusive trailers and looked great and up until February they kept saying it was coming.

My theory is that it was sidelined because Ubi wanted performance with tessellation to be within the ballpark of current performance without tessellation and this was deemed too expensive.

Anteater

Me if yuour gfoood. Dont l,et sam no wabout monsson

rq80ker2uxpi.gif

Jawmuncher

All cleaned up enoy your free games you wnf steamga shouldbe fub.
I finally finsihed uoi cleaning the ouke. all good now expired beer neer again

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
BM20 is just going to end up being nothing but groupees coins.

Lain

One of my biggest pet peeves is being forced into every single update.

That topic in OT told me that that is good and if you don't like it you should quit your whining and go buy Pro.
Frankly, forced updates that you can't disable unless you're using Pro is bullshit.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
All cleaned up enoy your free games you wnf steamga shouldbe fub.
I finally finsihed uoi cleaning the ouke. all good now expired beer neer again

Try to power through the hangover tomorrow, Jaw. I believe in you.

BM20 is just going to end up being nothing but groupees coins.

Every single time I forget about Groupees coins, they somehow get brought up again. They're never going to be useful, are they?

Shadownet

Banned
I'm reading Blackest Night right now
the part where the Flash, asked Green Lantern how many heroes have died when during the time he got lost in the Speed Force. GL showed him a holographic image of every heroes that died. The look on the Flash face killed me. So many of his friends died.. Sometimes its crazy how a comic book hit you so hard.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Man the Witcher's Poker Dice's RNG is heavily stacked in the favor of the AI. You'd think a simple dice Poker game would be easy to win with a three of a kind. But nooooooo... suddenly the AI gets 4-5.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Every single time I forget about Groupees coins, they somehow get brought up again. They're never going to be useful, are they?

They probably seemed like a good idea until they tried paying developers/publishers with them for keys. I imagine it went something like this.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Even this mod doesn't seem to unrig the "by chance" 4-5 of a kind.

Ugh, CDProject plz.

Lain

Waifu Hunter still the best curator

Notch - The Innocent LunA: Eclipsed SinnerS said:
"This biographical visual novel tells the life story of Minecraft's creator, Steve "Notch" Jobs. If you liked Minecraft, you'll want to play this."

"What’s also interesting is that thanks to ********"

lol

I bet Microsoft is glad they have reinvigorated their "reinvigorated interest" in PC gaming again, maybe crap Xbox game sales will help them keep to their word this time.

Ignoring the questionable source, even if it were true that sales of third party games on PC were greater than those of the Xbox One, it doesn't matter. Microsoft makes money through licensing fees from third parties releasing software on the Xbox One, they make no such money on PC. Unless they can create a successful closed ecosystem, be it the Windows Store (ha), the zombie of Games For Windows Live or The Son of Games For Windows Live, having renewed interest in the PC market space means jack and shit.

Yes. Steve "Notch" Jobs

Steam displays that they're playing it anyway I think so it's not like they can hide it

Usually it just shows something like "In-Game" but not the name of the game. At least in the Closed Beta tests I was in before.

I still wonder why japanese devs can not use Shaders. I checked out the Dark Souls 2 screens and wondered why they dont use any shaders or some other techniques to make a texture not look flat.

How can anyone not be excited for MGSV?

Seriously. Its going to be the greatest game of all time :D

Still a bit worried about the open-world-ness and the Peace Walker influences (Peace Walker is trash). But it will probably still be awesome and batshit insane

How can anyone not be excited for MGSV?

Seriously. Its going to be the greatest game of all time :D

I'm already 100% sure it's gonna be GOTY. Fuck Witcher, fuck Fallout, fuck Batman (I'm still excited as hell for all of those though), MGSV looks absolutely incrediballs.

Lain

I think I'll join Frost and get D4 after the summer sale starts for card drops. That second trailer on the store page sealed my interest in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom