• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyba89

Same here, really enjoyed The Wolf Among Us and hopefully GoT has maintained the quality.

It started strong with Ep 1+2 but 3+4 didn't do much for me. I hope it gets better again in the end.

For the sale I don't have high expectations. Most of the stuff on my wishlist is relativly new and won't get a higher discount than 33%. So winter sale will be bigger for me.
I hope Talos Principle goes 66% off.

Milamber

Milamber
Milamber looooooooooook
5r69eZZ.jpg

Holy shit! Want!

Sorry, I was out of the house and internet for 2 days and just got back. What did I miss?

Oh I forgot to post it yesterday but I finally did my first sequence with Ciri
(the werewolf section)
and oh man I'm in love. she freaking eats those hits AND her health regenerates(playing on hard mode btw)!? ooooh sweet baby jesus. I know it heals since she don't got an inventory but idc, it was such a nice change of pace to be able to go at it hacking and slashing, what I do best :p Love her "rolling" as well, thats awesome. Also isn't she a Witcher? how come I couldn't do any spells with her?

I'm actually not very excited, already have tons of games that I wanted to play. I think I can limit my spending under 50 bucks this time.

thats actually my budget for this sale, $50 since I already got $50 sitting in my account(got a gift card from a friend).

How can anyone not be excited for MGSV?

2878395-metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain-image-mg-150602.jpg

Seriously. Its going to be the greatest game of all time :D
Oh I am excited. Only ever played MGS 1&4 and fell in love with both. Such pinnacle of games they are.
Kinda not sure if I should wait for the HD Collection to come and play it before MGS:GZ/PP though.
There's emulation of the PS2-versions course which should yield pretty much the same visuals as the HD Collection, haha.
its down again but the 4$ games where hektor, shadowgate 2014, pier solar + soundtrack and Morningstar: Descent to Deadrock with a mystery game

on 1$ was Z.A.R and a greenlight one.

i cant remember the bonuses

edit:

https://groupees.com/bm20

ac0d9UM.png
Was hoping for some games which I want but the ones that weren't known, Hektor and Morningstar don't look bad really. And Pier Solar and Shadowgate also are good.
Gonna be good gifts at least I hope.

SSPssp

Groupees finally loaded for me again, but I still can't get my keys. They need to spend more on their site and/or bandwidth.

Chariot

It's a mod, that's why I didn't mention it.
A mod that's better than all other "real" Game of Thrones videogames out there, especially the strategy one. Dota and Counterstrike used to be mods too, being a mod doesn't mean it's not a game, even if it's depended on another game.

Mivey

Maybe groupees is doing the 500 on purpose? To create more demand by making the act of buying the bundle a scarce commodity. That's kind of brilliant.

Chariot

I know right? Was there ever a good movie based on a videogame?
I think the only thing that works at least sometimes are anime. Sengoku Basara was hilarious.

I know right? Was there ever a good movie based on a videogame?
I think the only thing that works at least sometimes are anime. Sengoku Basara was hilarious.

eh, I actually liked the super mario movie it was so wacky that I don't know how one couldn't enjoy it
ESO, along with Farcry 4, are really the two games I want in the summer sale. Hope both get decent discounts.

want ESO to hold me over till my precious fallout 4 release. actually starting to get bored of the Mojave wasteland after like 150 hours in it(spread across ps3 and pc)

zkylon

zkylewd
does anyone know korean

미소녀화
당신이 미소녀로 바뀐다면

zkylon 님은 키 171에 B컵 가슴과 분홍색의 허리까지 내려오는 트윈테일스타일 입니다. 모에요소로 공주님, 이불, 화상를 갖습니다.

(google translate is kind of useless)

Are you ready Jase? :D

11402788_661598400607739_9187606175114059549_n.jpg
cool, i'd watch one of these

not sure how they'd choose time periods tho

multiple time periods feels like overly ambitious and anything outside the animus is very unlikely imo

Jawmuncher

does anyone know korean

I love broken google translate

Pretty angry
If you change to a girl

zkylon 's the key 171 is a twin- tail style comes down to the waist of a B cup breasts and pink. By Moe elements princess , blankets , hwasangreul have .

not sure how they'd choose time periods tho

multiple time periods feels like overly ambitious and anything outside the animus is very unlikely imo

I'm pretty sure its going to be a different take on the original game. now if we'll have Desmond in as well i doubt it. it'll probably only be altair

Oh I forgot to post it yesterday but I finally did my first sequence with Ciri
(the werewolf section)
and oh man I'm in love. she freaking eats those hits AND her health regenerates(playing on hard mode btw)!? ooooh sweet baby jesus. I know it heals since she don't got an inventory but idc, it was such a nice change of pace to be able to go at it hacking and slashing, what I do best :p Love her "rolling" as well, thats awesome. Also isn't she a Witcher? how come I couldn't do any spells with her?

She isn't a Witcher, she was just trained by Withers. So no Mutagens or shit.

I'm not that far in the story, so don't spoil shit if I'm wrong.

Are you ready Jase? :D

11402788_661598400607739_9187606175114059549_n.jpg

This will suck.

MK is the only true movie based on a game.

Yes. so good.

zkylon

zkylewd
i like the doom movie

it's so bad i like it

I love broken google translate

Pretty angry
If you change to a girl

zkylon 's the key 171 is a twin- tail style comes down to the waist of a B cup breasts and pink. By Moe elements princess , blankets , hwasangreul have .
Pretty angry
If you change to a girl

*beaten =(
yeah that's useless -___-

I'm pretty sure its going to be a different take on the original game. now if we'll have Desmond in as well i doubt it. it'll probably only be altair
i guess that could be ok

stop stalking me -___-

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
jschackles likes it.

Indeed I do - it's a great MMO and even though it's been a few weeks since I've been able to play it I don't feel bad at all since the game has no monthly fee to worry about. If it did, I'd feel ripped off that I'd been paying it while simultaneously working 60+ hours a week and not having time for it.

The quest progression is spot on, and it feels like a well-lived-in Elder Scrolls game. I also like the fact that 90% or more of the content can be completed solo, as the game scales the number and intensity of the monsters in most dungeons to account for the number of players in that instance.

In my opinion, it's a really good intersection of Elder Scrolls and MMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom