• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asgaro

Are you ready Jase? :D

11402788_661598400607739_9187606175114059549_n.jpg

Their product placement will be OFF THE CHARTS if AC: Unity is anything to go by!
Get hype m8!

original.jpg

Yakkue

does anyone know korean

(google translate is kind of useless)

cool, i'd watch one of these

not sure how they'd choose time periods tho

multiple time periods feels like overly ambitious and anything outside the animus is very unlikely imo

I don't know korean, but if you google translate it to japanese it reads something like this:
Turning into a girl
If you want to turn into a (pretty) girl

For zkylon it would be the pink twin-tail hairstyle that goes down to the lower back, with B-cups and Key 171.
The Moe-elements are princess and XX (the rest doesn't make sense to me).

zkylon

zkylewd
i didn't know there's a doom movie

I like the first silent hill movie
it's like a great b movie

so bad it's good material

I don't know korean, but if you google translate it to japanese it reads something like this:
Turning into a girl
If you want to turn into a (pretty) girl

For zkylon it would be the pink twin-tail hairstyle that goes down to the lower back, with B-cups and Key 171.
The Moe-elements are princess and XX (the rest doesn't make sense to me).
yeah that's what im hoping someone knows korean, google translate is dumb

Steam support -- still the same old support you loathe and hate.

valve added refunds so that they don't have to bother helping ppl make their games work

JUST RETURN IT PLS

So it's a reference that dancing schoolgirl gif he keeps posting?

nope!

She isn't a Witcher, she was just trained by Withers. So no Mutagens or shit.

I'm not that far in the story, so don't spoil shit if I'm wrong.

Ooooh okay, I assumed she was a Witcher since she had white hair and (prologue ending spoilers)
that king dude or whatever says Ciri is his daughter, now I assumed right from the beginning Ciri was Geralt's but he's here all like HUR ITS MAH DAUGHTER HUR HUR and to be completely honest with you, i played through the Witcher 2 but wasn't really paying attention to it so I'm not all too sure on if she's actually Geralt's or the king guy.

Indeed I do - it's a great MMO and even though it's been a few weeks since I've been able to play it I don't feel bad at all since the game has no monthly fee to worry about. If it did, I'd feel ripped off that I'd been paying it while simultaneously working 60+ hours a week and not having time for it.

The quest progression is spot on, and it feels like a well-lived-in Elder Scrolls game. I also like the fact that 90% or more of the content can be completed solo, as the game scales the number and intensity of the monsters in most dungeons to account for the number of players in that instance.

In my opinion, it's a really good intersection of Elder Scrolls and MMO.
ooh ok thats good to hear. do chest still appear empty if other people loot them? that was a really annoying issue during the beta that apparently wasn't addressed when the full game launched.

ESO, along with Farcry 4, are really the two games I want in the summer sale. Hope both get decent discounts.

ESO has been selling really well on Steam ever since their transition to B2P so I'm not expecting any sort of decent discount on the game. I'd say 25-33% at most. We should have bought it last year when the game was $20 and everyone knew that this transition was inevitable.

As a side note, I tried Far Cry 4 with all settings maxed out yesterday. The game looks incredibly gorgeous.

yup, dark day. Marine Velvet has now officially wiped out *all* the fish in my reef tank over the last 72 hours. That stuff is brutal. The corals don't care and can't get infected, and they cost 5X as much as the fish, but still it's a bummer to see my little guys all die so quickly. So now it's 4-6 weeks of no fish in the tank to let the velvet run it's entire lifecycle and die out.

Steam Sale, take me away!

Ooooh okay, I assumed she was a Witcher since she had white hair and (prologue ending spoilers)
that king dude or whatever says Ciri is his daughter, now I assumed right from the beginning Ciri was Geralt's but he's here all like HUR ITS MAH DAUGHTER HUR HUR and to be completely honest with you, i played through the Witcher 2 but wasn't really paying attention to it so I'm not all too sure on if she's actually Geralt's or the king guy.

He's not Geralt's legit daughter. I suggest you google the Law of Surprise.

DriftedPlanet

Unconfirmed Member
Mmm, SteamGaf. Been a while. God this place is lovely.

Their product placement will be OFF THE CHARTS if AC: Unity is anything to go by!
Get hype m8!

original.jpg

Holy tressfx, Batman!

I bought a node 304 at Micro Center and they accepted my NewEgg price match without charging for the shipping fee so I got it $15 off which is great. Still need to buy the mb, external DAC, and low profile heatsink but then I can transfer the guts of my Atx right on over and make it way more portable. It's a very exciting time.

I missed all of y'all. Got behind due to exams and didn't catch up after, glad to be back though.

Figured I'd give it one last bump

ModBot said:
Instructions for outunderthestars:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste. Your giveaway will be automatically reposted on your behalf.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (outunderthestars, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Valve Friends and Family Collection ($200 Plus in Valve games) -- MB-64C16210E314A355 - Taken by Dr.Acula. 99 entrants total.

t1433616454z1.png

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Bundle extras.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (BinaryPork2737, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Pier Solar and the Great Architects Plus Soundtrack -- MB-817DAA9B7BF2B05A - Taken by Annubis. 1 entrants total.
ZombieRun -- MB-88CC4A34C9F81CD2 - Taken by Kifimbo. 2 entrants total.
Shadowgate (2014) -- MB-9491DE078EF418E9 - Taken by Blizniak. 7 entrants total.
Monument -- MB-3570468A79222802 - Taken by Kurt Russell. 1 entrants total.

t1433610878z1.png

Anteater

Just finished Rise of the argonauts, tbh it doesn't do anything good, but if you have a few hours and like to mash buttons and choose a shitload of dialogues, it's worth a try, it's like a weird greek mythology hack and slash mass effect mash up that doesn't do anything awesome but it's not an annoying game, it's actually quite relaxing to play because you're just like doing shit, choosing dialogues, answering questions and saving your wife or whatever without much thinking.

Game looks good at times but suffers a bit from early U3E shit with the blur and bloom, and the game is definitely a bit low budget so it's pretty inconsistent, but I get what they're going for, if you got it from that bundle, give it a try.

zkylon

zkylewd
4 bucks, groupees bemine bundle.

https://groupees.com/bm20

tyty

Just finished Rise of the argonauts, tbh it doesn't do anything good, but if you have a few hours and like to mash buttons and choose a shitload of dialogues, it's worth a try, it's like a weird greek mythology hack and slash mass effect mash up that doesn't do anything awesome but it's not an annoying game, it's actually quite relaxing to play because you're just like doing shit, choosing dialogues, answering questions and saving your wife or whatever without much thinking.

Game looks good at times but suffers a bit from early U3E shit with the blur and bloom, and the game is definitely a bit low budget so it's pretty inconsistent, but I get what they're going for, if you got it from that bundle, give it a try.
nice to hear your thoughts about it

it's one game that was kind of lost in time and i always wondered how it turned out

Dr Dogg

Well D4 sort of works on a Surface Pro. Well 15-20fps sort of works.

I love broken google translate

Pretty angry
If you change to a girl

zkylon 's the key 171 is a twin- tail style comes down to the waist of a B cup breasts and pink. By Moe elements princess , blankets , hwasangreul have .

For a second there I thought you had been drinking again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom