• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (the_firewithin, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Skulls of the Shogun -- MB-5C652DAE9E36999B - Taken by Hektor. 1 entrants total.

t1433611718z1.png

zkylon

zkylewd
best translation i've gotten was from a korean i know but she has pretty bad english

You're 171 cm tall and breasts are a B cup. with pink long waist-length hair and twin tails.
Your Moe Point is [Princess / Duvet / Burn Scar]

still, i'm all about the pink hair

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
Be Mine 20:

I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

PIER SOLAR -- MB-785823059DE546CA - Taken by Loptous. 7 entrants total.
MORNINGSTAR: DESCENT TO DEADROCK -- MB-05B0628E7BBD9A0B - Taken by Sammichu. 7 entrants total.
Z.A.R. -- MB-4AD8772B98C51EE5 - Taken by Darth Kupi. 1 entrants total.
HEKTOR -- MB-D95365BF7CE79A2E - Taken by alr1ght. 4 entrants total.
SHADOWGATE (2014) -- MB-B10658192509F67A - Taken by Jiggaloboy. 10 entrants total.
PIER SOLAR #2 -- MB-1CEAAF3C0F79FA0D - Taken by ExoSoul. 2 entrants total.

t1433697703z1.png

Anyone have ideas for titles for the Lego Jurassic World OT?

Lego Jurassic World |OT| That'll be a first - man and dinosaur all play together.

Lego Jurassic World |OT| God creates dinosaurs. God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man. Man brings back Lego dinosaurs.

Lego Jurassic World |OT| Dinosaurs extinct? Lego will find a way.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Man I cant believe they are giving Shadowgate away for 4 at that groupee bundle. Fantastic game that recieved some nice content updates. Sad it didnt do better. I still hope they are working on a sequel.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
#ScreenshotSaturday

YYg4nLR.png

This Saturday is a bit different from previous Saturdays. Rather than a screenshot of the game, we’ll be giving you a different sort of glimpse into the game with a small snippet of the game’s OST!

The composer behind this piece is none other than GAF’s NightmareTrigger! An award-winning film composition student, lately he’s found himself enjoying working on audio for game projects as well. His ability to capture mood and deliver nuanced audio has been a huge blessing for the game, and we’re really happy to have him on board!

Feel free to check out his other works on Bandcamp. See you all again soon <3

This post is also available on the new tumblr I made. I'll be tweeting all large posts from this blog so don't worry about missing out on some behind the scenes stuff if you're already following me on twitter!

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of outunderthestars, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (outunderthestars, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Valve Friends and Family Collection ($200 Plus in Valve games) -- MB-64C16210E314A355 - Taken by Dr.Acula. 99 entrants total.

t1433616454z1.png

derExperte

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to

ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

Titan Souls -- MB-365DF5029D6EC886 - Taken by someguyinahat. 95 entrants total.

t1433699198z1.png

Parsnip

I know right? Was there ever a good movie based on a videogame?

I didn't mind the Hitman movie. I mean, it didn't really capture the games in any way, but wasn't absolutely terrible as a movie, and I like Olyphant.
I also liked the Prince of Persia movie. it was a good dumb summer blockbuster thing. I like those most of the time.

Yakkue

Judging by the giveaways I assume some people already managed to get their keys from groupees? I wonder how long it'll take for the site to be up again.

#ScreenshotSaturday

YYg4nLR.png

This Saturday is a bit different from previous Saturdays. Rather than a screenshot of the game, we’ll be giving you a different sort of glimpse into the game with a small snippet of the game’s OST!

The composer behind this piece is none other than GAF’s NightmareTrigger! An award-winning film composition student, lately he’s found himself enjoying working on audio for game projects as well. His ability to capture mood and deliver nuanced audio has been a huge blessing for the game, and we’re really happy to have him on board!

Feel free to check out his other works on Bandcamp. See you all again soon <3

This post is also available on the new tumblr I made. I'll be tweeting all large posts from this blog so don't worry about missing out on some behind the scenes stuff if you're already following me on twitter!
Happy to be on the project!

zkylon

zkylewd
how do i know how much vram does my onboard card have. it's an intel hd graphics 3000

just want to know if it's worth it to install x-com or not

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
how do i know how much vram does my onboard card have. it's an intel hd graphics 3000

just want to know if it's worth it to install x-com or not

Integrated chips borrow RAM from the system, not sure if it caps itself at a limit, but you'll be cutting into the pool the game will need to run either way.

Jawmuncher

Excellent Music! Really can't wait to see when everything is done.

-----

The Lego Jurassic World OT is going to be simple and to the point. Hopefully no one minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom