• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lain

Completed Ori and the Blind Forest and I'll say that it was worth it's price tag fully.
As a metroidvania it did everything exceptionally well (OK, I would have preferred to not be locked out
after entering the last dungeon
), fun and tight gameplay, fun upgrades, fun unlockable skillset, a big map to traverse and open up, with backtracking becoming faster as more skills get unlocked.
Then there is the art in the game, which is really fantastic and the music (and the use of music) which is always on point.

I didn't really like the escape parts in the game apart from the first dungeon but that feels somewhat minor all considered.
This is gonna be on on my GOTY list come lists time.

Salsa

also the game has ROB and a game & watch in it

468px-Aiextra14.png

468px-Aiextra42.png

3ds port confirmed

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
My friend has been banned for two weeks now, and I think he is mostly annoyed of the bot-like response.

"Jimmy" was surprisingly helpful when I last submitted a ticket, but I don't think they are actually read by somebody until the initial reply has been responded to.

Anteater

god damn, that ending in life is strange ep1.

Music were nice, that ending was great and I can't wait to play the next ep.

It kind of gave me a Donnie Darko vibe for some reason.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
hey ... what? :/ I don't ask obvious questions in sale threads :/

I meant more that nobody reads your informative posts, so Tizoc's reaction would just be you, silly~

Episode 2 is coming up quickly! I can't wait

zkylon

zkylewd

life is strange needs less donnie darko and more veronica mars imo

cheer the fuck up, max

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
It's in my nature.

only at volvo - the users know more about the inner-workings of their service than their own support staff ... and they're not even outsourcing to some Indian company ....

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Oh wait he wasn't banned, just locked out.

Steam should really provide an unlocking method until they get their customer service straight.

JaseC

Oh wait he wasn't banned, just locked out.

Steam should really provide an unlocking method until they get their customer service straight.

What do you mean "locked out"? Valve stopped doing that more than three years ago. He should still be able to access his current game library.

Salsa

well I played through Hotline Miami 2, The Evil Within, and Alien Isolation in like 2 weeks after not playing games for a looooooooong time (other than 3DS kinda) and they were some of the best games i've played in years

what the hell do I play now

probably something bad. Like I wanna check out The Bureau

downloading that, Strider, and Remember Me

I should finish the games I started but fuck that

I really wanna grab The New Order and Mordor on the cheap

im back bby, newly single, unemployed and gaming

tumblr_n9psey4ua51rlvrcko1_500.gif

*cries*

JaseC

well I played through Hotline Miami 2, The Evil Within, and Alien Isolation in like 2 weeks after not playing games for a looooooooong time (other than 3DS kinda) and they were some of the best games i've played in years

I am shocked. You should have your name changed to 3DSalsaShark.

zkylon

zkylewd

what the hell do I play now

probably something bad. Like I wanna check out The Bureau

downloading that, Strider, and Remember Me

I should finish the games I started but fuck that

I really wanna grab The New Order and Mordor on the cheap

im back bby, newly single, unemployed and gaming

tumblr_n9psey4ua51rlvrcko1_500.gif

*cries*

remember me is bad

glad to have u back love

Salsa

eh idk girl protagonist sci fi paris time travel kinda thing

altho it's probably bad yeah

I mean I bought it, I should at least look at it a few minutes

zkylon

zkylewd
At least it achieves its goal of wanting to make people remember it. Just probably not in the manner the devs had hoped.
not really

i thought it was pretty forgettable to the point i ended up quitting mid way through because i couldn't find a single reason to go back to it. the most memorable thing about it is how waste of an awesome art direction it is :I

it's just so by the numbers in its collage of better games' gameplay, even if the art is fantastic and the whole memory concept thing is cool as hell it's just so mediocre, it sucks...

even the memory manipulation thing that people liked felt super crap to me. really sluggish controls and not much room for experimentation or anything actually fun. and also super amoral which is really weird in a game that's trying to tell you you're the good guys? it's like, you make a woman think her boyfriend died in surgery so she doesn't need to keep working as a mercenary and doesn't try to capture you. it's pretty fucked up

it has a nice soundtrack at least, i guess you'll dig that

FoneBone

It's not really a good game, but its artistic strengths make it worth playing through anyway IMO

even the memory manipulation thing that people liked felt super crap to me. really sluggish controls and not much room for experimentation or anything actually fun. and also super amoral which is really weird in a game that's trying to tell you you're the good guys? it's like, you make a woman think her boyfriend died in surgery so she doesn't need to keep working as a mercenary and doesn't try to capture you. it's pretty fucked up

that bothered me more than anything storywise. the acknowledgment of the (very obvious) amorality of your actions there is super half-assed (i think it gets brought up there right after you do it, and again during the final boss fight, and that's about it)

JaseC

not really

i thought it was pretty forgettable to the point i ended up quitting mid way through and the most memorable thing about it is how waste of an awesome art direction it is :I

it's just so by the numbers in its collage of better games' gameplay

Yeah, but you remember that it was average, which was the joke.

Salsa

jshackels you need to make an Enhanced Steam thingie that gives you the lowest request price of a card on your same inventory

this:

4uL7f1O.png

here:

IlNqrQM.png

it's pretty obvious so im guessing its hard/impossible to implement

JaseC

jshackels you need to make an Enhanced Steam thingie that gives you the lowest request price of a card on your same inventory

this:

4uL7f1O.png

here:

IlNqrQM.png

it's pretty obvious so im guessing its hard/impossible to implement

Yeah, an additional line pertaining to buy orders would be nice, although to avoid unnecessary server strain I'd include it as an opt-in feature since most are happy to just list at/below Valve's "Starting at" price and wait.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
So my problem of not being able to send a gift through Steam and having it come up as "already redeemed" via the gift email has finally been resolved by Valve. The support ticket stated it had erroneously tagged as a game that could not be gifted between regions and that caused the error.

I'm actually amazed, Valve got back to me quicker than a month.

Thanks, Siliconera, for today informing your readers of a blog post almost a month old that announced the game will not release in February as hoped.

As a time traveller from last December, I quite appreciate it.

Arthea

That ManaCollect game is serious contender for 2015 GOTY. I wonder how I will resist that one. (><)

You guys are even weirder than usual lately, you know that, don't you?

Market changes again? I was awaiting update after which you have to confirm by e-mail every item you sell or buy, tbh

In other news, there are still no news about the Way of Samurai 4, none at all. We don't even know if it's still coming in March, except that beta is under way now, so that is a good sign, no?

_hekk05

Banned
But helldivers is currently GOTY 2015, with bloodborne coming in less than a week.

As much as I love moe there are some things it can't take on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom