• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozium

is steam broken? none of the new releases are showing for me

and when I search, even for something like "Half-Life" it tells me no results were returned...

dex3108

I can understand that there is issue between Kojima and Konami but removing Hideo Kojima name from covers is really low move in my opinion. He created them, he made them what they are today and no matter what his name should be there.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Humble Roguelikes 2 bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • Vertical Drop Heroes HD
  • A Wizard's Lizard
  • The Nightmare Cooperative
TIER 2: BTA
  • Road Not Taken
  • Delver (EA)
TIER 3: 8$
  • Heavy Bullets

I was about to pay a buck for A Wizard's Lizard until I thought to double-check my library, and sure enough there it was. My memory of missing the price mistake when the Winter Sale started is stronger than my memory of buying it, haha.

Deques

I was about to pay a buck for A Wizard's Lizard until I thought to double-check my library, and sure enough there it was. My memory of missing the price mistake when the Winter Sale started is stronger than my memory of buying it, haha.
Buy it anyway and give away the spares :)

why?

I dont get it. is the dude done making games? him leaving konami and doing something other than MGS is the best news I can think of

A dude that help build what Konami is today getting thrown out on his ass without the respect that he deserves is kind of upsetting no? He's clearly not happy about it.

Copons

This Kojima news is a real bummer. :(

Why, though?
I'm a mild fan of the MGS series, and for that, yeah, I feel sorry thinking about a hypotetical MGS6 without Kojima leading.
But in today's gaming world, a big name like him has a great deal of possibilities. Like, going full indie and full freedom, maybe kickstarting something.
I mean, I'd love to see him involved in something different than MGS after so many years.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/63475/

header_586x192.jpg

$49.99

Not a bad bundle. I was expecting them to throw NBA2k15 into it as well.

Why does the banner have a basketball player in it but the bundle doesn't include any of the NBA games?

titch

Bah bought VDH the other week to get the other 5 free games on GMG.

Hmm buy another lower tier and gift them to my girls or save for a later raffle.

Why, though?
I'm a mild fan of the MGS series, and for that, yeah, I feel sorry thinking about a hypotetical MGS6 without Kojima leading.
But in today's gaming world, a big name like him has a great deal of possibilities. Like, going full indie and full freedom, maybe kickstarting something.
I mean, I'd love to see him involved in something different than MGS after so many years.

I really love MGS games and having some one else in control of them seems weird, him being forced out of Konami and basically having his name scrubbed from MGS games is real shitty, it's not so much I'm bummed about him leaving Konami but how it was handled.

He is getting canned or leaving on his own terms?

Power struggle apparently, he was more or less forced out from my understanding. A lot of it is still speculation at this point.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/kojima-expected-to-leave-konami-after-mgs5-inside-/1100-6426024/

Jawmuncher

Why, though?

I don't see him going indie in that capacity at all. He's just going to jump with someone who gives him the most freedom and money with a new ip

Locust

The Powerpuff Girls game got pulled. :/

Really didn't think it would be at risk since it was even published by Cartoon Network.

Salsa

ok Strider is fucking great

Hard is challenging but so far the checkpoints arent as bad as advertised

im really diggin it

Uraizen

Banned
Alright, google turned up nothing so I have a question.

Cards have a Buy and Sell section, right? Say you put up you want to buy a card for 10 cents, then somebody after you puts up that they want to buy a card 8 cents. Assuming there are none of these cards available and somebody randomly puts it up for 5 cents who gets it? I would assume me since I put in the offer first, but I'm skeptical since... well... Steam.

HIDEO KOJIMA​
A Developer without a Company​
I can see the opening credits now...

A HIDEO KOJIMA GAME​
A Developer without a Company​
Starring HIDEO KOJIMA
Directed by HIDEO KOJIMA
Produced by HIDEO KOJIMA
Written by HIDEO KOJIMA
Created by HIDEO KOJIMA
Motion capture by HIDEO KOJIMA
Voice acting by HIDEO KOJIMA