• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess some are going to be interested on this:
d0e0578e89.png

Any region lock on that? I might bite.

5,70€ actually. Which is about the average of what I paid for each of those games without touching any very much.
That is even better. Like BTA-Humble-Tier.

But like you said, I don't think I would play it anytime soon, so I hope the deal will come up regularly.
I turned 30 today and people are proclaiming Metal Gear dead.

Then I thought of the day I turned 18, when I listened to George W. declare war in Iraq and the invasion began the next day.

These things can't all be coincidences. I need to learn to harness these powers to prevent this senseless destruction.
Happy birthday old man ;)

Ozium

Giveaway sponsored by Jeff Gerstmann

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ozium, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Fairy Bloom Freesia -- MB-64310A1EEA5BA723 - Taken by Sarcasm. 8 entrants total.
Long Live the Queen -- MB-133C63B8447882E1 - Taken by salazar547. 4 entrants total.
Cherry Tree High Complete Pack -- MB-03244D4C9119C21A - Taken by Dusk Golem. 10 entrants total.

t1426809275z1.png

Speevy

Banned
What is it I have to do to grab those Lego games? It's saying they're not available in my region even though I bought this exact bundle before.

oh shiiiiiiiii

time to jump?

I think that the Premium version is cheaper at cdkeys.com who has it for about £17. Nuuvem's price comes to just under £20. Funnily enough, it's cheaper to buy the game and season pass separately from Nuuvem that it is to buy the premium version from Nuuvem.

Of course, if you're just interested in the base game, this is all moot :p

Sajjaja

I think that the Premium version is cheaper at cdkeys.com who has it for about £17. Nuuvem's price comes to just under £20. Funnily enough, it's cheaper to buy the game and season pass separately from Nuuvem that it is to buy the premium version from Nuuvem.

Of course, if you're just interested in the base game, this is all moot :p

Is that site even legit?

Its region locked. I am in the US and cannot add it to cart

That's not what region locking is. That's simply the store prohibiting you from purchasing it but you can go around it via VPN. I'm talking about the key redemption itself.

What is it I have to do to grab those Lego games? It's saying they're not available in my region even though I bought this exact bundle before.
You have to:
  • have an account on nuveem (free)
  • have paypal (I think credit card works as well)
  • use either Hola or FlyVPN (both free and trick nuveem into thinking you are from Brazil)
I bought several games this way and all worked fine with Steam.

If you don't have an account etc. I can help you out. This bundle happened earlier and it was sold out fairy quick fyi.

Backlogger

Is that site even legit?

That's not what region locking is. That's simply the store prohibiting you from purchasing it but you can go around it via VPN. I'm talking about the key redemption itself.

Its enough to prevent me from fiddling around with it any further, but I get what you are saying.

Edit: Are you sure? I have bought quite a few games from Nuuvem without using the VPN, but on certain games I get this message: "This product is not available for purchase in your region."

To me that means region locked, but perhaps it isn't (I don't know for sure either way)

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
Humble Extras

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Vertical Drop Heroes HD -- MB-6F4B687D7C02BB31 - Taken by Megauap
Delver Early Access -- MB-29604FB5178105D7 - Taken by rainking187. 10 entrants total.
A Wizard's Lizard -- MB-7D830618A51B65B8 - Taken by Vlad. 9 entrants total.
The Nightmare Cooperative -- MB-9E82C260A0245574 - Taken by dirtywhirlwind. 4 entrants total.

t1426885355z1.png

Sajjaja

Its enough to prevent me from fiddling around with it any further, but I get what you are saying.

Edit: Are you sure? I have bought quite a few games from Nuuvem without using the VPN, but on certain games I get this message: "This product is not available for purchase in your region."

To me that means region locked, but perhaps it isn't (I don't know for sure either way)

That's just the store. That can be bypassed via VPN. The product itself may not be region locked which is something that Steam applies.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Kojima should go to Ubi and make an ass crud

I would be okay with this simply because Kojima would make the modern day storyline interesting/fucking stupid but awesome.

Desmond is revived and has a dance battle with Juno, just like Raiden and Vamp in MGS4, except this time it's in cyberspace.

Phawx

Thanks for the suggestions fellas, I actually used an Argentina VPN from VPNgate and got it.

$6.26 USD for that Bundle is insane!

Anyone want Lego Batman? Edit: Gave it to Pupo

ArynCrinn

Banned
Kojima stuff is crazy, how could Konami be so damn stupid! Oh, that right! SH, now MGS, what else does Konami have to peddle now?

Family Guy and now Powerpuff Girls pulled from Steam, Cartoon Network really getting screwed, by Valve or whoever/whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom