• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bjfjvpp.jpg

It is a 2K sale. That doesn't count.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
woohoo ... Capcpom FINALLY fixed Raid Mode crashes in Revelaitons 2 ... about time

wilflare

It was pulled yesterday. There may be spare gift copies floating around, but it was purely a digital release, so no cheap retail keys.

damn :/ I shouldn't have hesitated then... :/ gah
hmm is that the game you guys are talking about few posts up?

Arthea

No, Arthea, whatever happened to you. However will I notice your posts now... :\

I have the best avatar in this thread, it's really hard not to notice? ;)

Also forgot to mention that weekly HB delivered, no jinx happened, we can keep reading Turf's posts.

ViviOggi

It's been slightly darker than usual here in Germany but it's so damn foggy today that it hardly makes any difference

Fraud eclipse

ArynCrinn

Banned
Anybody else find it weird that almost every other major game gets a month early Steam store page, sometimes far earlier, and that Dark Souls II "re-release" is nowhere in sight on Steam. I mean, Ikaruga popped up the day of, but that's kinda different.

Dr Dogg

Well with Thief in the shitter, Splinter Cell abandoned after Raymond left and MGS due to get the Konami succession treatment it appears the big budget Stealth genre is deader than ever.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Anybody else find it weird that almost every other major game gets a month early Steam store page, sometimes far earlier, and that Dark Souls II "re-release" is nowhere in sight on Steam. I mean, Ikaruga popped up the day of, but that's kinda different.

Well, at least on the PC, the DX9 version of Scholar of the First Sin is just Dark Souls 2 plus the DLC and has been available in Japan for the past month. I know the description mentions some changes, but there are no new apps in the sub at all.

Well with Thief in the shitter, Splinter Cell abandoned after Raymond left and MGS due to get the Konami succession treatment it appears the big budget Stealth genre is deader than ever.

We'll always have Unity's dedicated crouch button.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
With KojiPro seemingly the ones handling any project that would have brought the older MGS games to Steam, I wonder what this news means for seeing that to completion. I was about as eager for that as I was for MGSV itself ;-;

Ozium

the update will be that the mobile app is retired and removed from stores

With KojiPro seemingly the ones handling any project that would have brought the older MGS games to Steam, I wonder what this news means for seeing that to completion. I was about as eager for that as I was for MGSV itself ;-;

Don't worry, the team behind the Silent Hill HD remaster will still be around!

Arthea

I'm not sure why you are so confident about ports, bad or no. Who knows what Konami is planning, they might leave gaming side of their business altogether, well not pachinko and mobile but all other.

glad to help

ArynCrinn

Banned
I think From is just embarassed on what they want try to sell to PC users, so they'll wait the very first minute to put the store page up with proper screenshots etc. Because until now there are literally no reasons to buy again this version.

Or.

They will gave the new update for free to all users, including DX11 etc. But this is impossible.

This would be the obvious thing to do, or at the very least a $4.99 charge for the very menial changes overall for PC users. But no, we'll prolly get a 10-15% discount on a $50 re-release, for zero reason than milking the customer.

@Jase, I was referring to the DX11 version. I hate actually typing that it's so nonsensical, that in 2015 we PC users who could have ran the alpha visuals far beyond what they looked like originally (and modded further at 4K and higher) we have to pay for a fucking DX11 update with lame superficial changes.

Now, if they were to totally overhaul the engine and fix all the mechanics issues and bring everything up to par with DS1 in all respects, than I wouldn't mind. But no, just DX11 "features" and remixed enemies/items and aggression mode. LOL That'll do Namco....

Arthea

I just noticed that only Lego game with cards is one that almost never goes on sale, that has to be the reason why, no?

Not even during the Disney sale?

and speaking of cards pls accept my trade

It was discounted once last year, but not deep enough to bite.

I'm at work now, will check when back at home

wilflare

bleh. we need a possible games to be pulled list.

anyway, if you guys see me and hekk05 getting banned out of the blue, it may be due to the Gravity Rush thread about the Korean Ratings Board showing a PS4 version being rated.

derExperte

why so rude?
IDK, we all excel in this *shrugs*. The key is not to do this in OP threads, because that's really annoying and bannable.

Just harmless banter.
But VitaGAF indeed invades every second thread asking for Vita versions so it's slightly amusing to see them complain.
For the record I'd take any new Gravity Rush on any platform.

Phinor

well, well, well ...

Meh, Codemasters gets no love from me right now. They've been converting Dirt 3 into Steamworks for over a year and a half now. How long can it really take? I mean sure, they don't have to do that but they did kind of promise it ages ago and have had GFWL removal FAQ up on Steam forums for well over a year now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom