• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Great giveaway Speevy, someday I should try to finish Grimrock, but I got stuck an a floor puzzle >.<

Was it floor pie?
cKy3gFl.gif

I've played the others but I personally prefer the style of act zero. The OG bomberman as iconic as he is, never did much for me. I just like generic "EXTREME" shit I guess.

So I like the other games, but this is my favorite version of him. Since NES box art bomberman doesn't really exist.

bmprog--article_image.jpg

I was sure that there's no one that prefers the Act Zero Bomberman but there you have it! Too scared to google "Bomberman Act Zero rule 34".

I am sitting at 899 games. Any suggestions?

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Speevy, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Speevy, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Legend of Grimrock 2 -- MB-E22CCF212DABD676 - Taken by The_Super_Inframan. 37 entrants total.

t1426835796z1.png

Ozium

Ended up grbbing the $1 tier solely for a wizard's lizard... thought I'd try it out and ended up playing for about 2 hours... it's pretty good, it's an Isaac-like but feels even more like Zelda and has enough differences to make it good (it's a little slower paced, you can aim in more than 4 directions) It's also much harder... Also the room variations don't seem as varied but I didnt play much of the second set of levels...

worth $1 for sure

DocSeuss

Modbot hates me so much. I don't think I've won anything in months, except, like... one bundled platformer.

In other news, holy crap, Resident Evil: Revelations 2 is fun.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Its title is a bit difficult to search for, but I couldn't find any mention of it.

A SAW Steam key is the cheapest it's ever been at $1.51 on Nuuvem right now.

I might buy three spare copies. I'd prefer gifts, but the game hasn't been discounted on Steam since the 2013 Winter Sale.

zkylon

zkylewd
why how nobody told me chantelise was so damn cool

it's kind of like a kyaa kyaa version of dark souls what with the restarting the whole dungeon and running to the boss thing and the lack of healing items and stuff

really fun combat and it's like dark souls and anime so it kinda hits all the right notes for me

really cool.

been playing a bit of fairy bloom fressia too but i kinda don't really like it because its difficulty is way too wonky. i can beat bosses without getting hit but clusterfuck levels of millions of waves of enemies are really tough specially on those levels you got to protect the magic fields or whatever they're called. i also never quite got the hang of its combat, it's like i can't ever pull off a good combo or anything, and it's too difficult to just mash through it on normal. and you can't really grind it either cos the exp/mana gains aren't as great as you'd hope.

game is alright tho, i bet ppl with talent for those kind of games would love it if they can stand the silly animu presentation. i like it but i like silly animu, and i can see someone actually figuring out the combat and doing some cool stuff but i wish i could get through it easier like i did mitsurugi hitae whatshername

Tizoc

I don't care that he shared it. But it's not really news.
It is only news if u make it news
When were twitter comments news anyway? It looks to me like just th head of paradox thanking the consumers who bought the game and all new purchasers of the game for their support.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Why is it being removed from steam?

The IP is licensed, so once that contract expires it'll disappear. The game was actually pulled a few years ago for that very reason but unexpectedly returned just before the 2013 Halloween Sale.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
In a steam thread? Yeah no

HL3 jokes, especially ones finding way to come up with the number 3, have been played out for years. Its the nadir of gaming commentary at this point. Valve has moved on, and more specifically, Steam isn't about old Single Player Valve properties anymore.

dwrBklP.png

Game #16 complete. This sure was a lot of fun and it was one of the few games where i played NG+/Hard mode after unlocking it. It took 10hours to 101% normal mode and a little under 4 to finish hard mode. The other 3 hours were spent idling for cards.

Maybe I'll pick up the ST edition when it goes back on sale.

Arthea

It would be nice if we upvoted that, looks something I would want to play, not only sokoban but sokoban tetris too!

edited: btw, Tokyo Dark, Dungeons of Aledorn, Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander and Journey Home all are greenlit now.

ArynCrinn

Banned
Turned 30 yesterday, don't really feel good about it, without needing to go into any details, but yeah.

Anyway, pulled this off a while back, eat this for all you gfx whores out there.
V9WcpTo.jpg

o4rbO0F.jpg

cYDo59e.jpg

Come at me skill/reflex-GAF!

Arthea

Turned 30 yesterday, don't really feel good about it, without needing to go into any details, but yeah.

Anyway, pulled this off a while back, eat this for all you gfx whores out there.
http://i.imgur.com/V9WcpTo.jpg[/img
[img]http://i.imgur.com/o4rbO0F.jpg[/img
[img]http://i.imgur.com/cYDo59e.jpg[/img

Come at me skill/reflex-GAF![/QUOTE]

I wish I was this good at one finger dead punch, I like that game a lot
[SPOILER]30 is nothing, wait for 40 (><)[/SPOILER]

zkylon

zkylewd
you are lame! Cherry Tree High Comedy Club is OK.

I'm experiencing solar eclipse as we speak, it does something to my eyes, I barely can see, damn that's scary

did u gift it to me? i forgot who it was but if it was u then i'm sorry haha

but yea i wasn't much of a fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom