• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

Meanwhile they've still not removed GFWL from Resident Evil 5. Goddamn it.

Apparently waiting on Microsoft. May not want the same issues with activation that Warner had with Batman.

Other journalists are saying that it was all done with Portal 2 assets.

This guy may have some new information, or maybe he is just ignorant. Take it with a grain of salt.

Uzzy

is any payday 2 dlc worth it? here's the list: http://store.steampowered.com/app/218620/

i think i may buy the one that lets you build mods with shit you pick up on heists

That's the Gage Courier pack, and yeah, it's very much worth it. The rest of the Gage Weapon packs are worth looking at too. You don't need the heist packs unless you want to actually host the heists themselves.

Apparently waiting on Microsoft.

Yup, even now Microsoft continues to fuck up PC Gaming. So frustrating.

Wok

Valve always does things the reverse way.

Look at the wings in dota 2. They are upside down.

W9YolwA.jpg

The back and front is reversed.

Look at the controller. It is shaped with back and front reversed.

derExperte

I have used a DS2 and I find it fucking fantastic.

I have and am using a DS3 extensively and find it fucking fantastic.

I have briefly used a Xbox360 controller and it was pretty good too. D-Pad sucked and I find the colored buttons an eyesore.

DS3 so far is the best controller I have used (dual stick layout).

So you're a mutant with an invalid opinion. Nothing wrong with that, we can't all be winners.

Wireless adapter for X1 gamepad is coming this year :D That is nice.

ohshit

Dr Dogg

Hold your horses boys and girls if you're after a new controller as a wireless Xbox One pad adapter for PC (well Spencer said Win 10 but I doubt it's shackled to that) is on its way!

Edit: Or what dex said *grumble grumble*

I would read it! You still can submit your opus to bosstones man
also where have you been?

I'll post it in the thread sometime later but I'm fucking shattered. And to answer your other question working away and didn't take my LastPass dets with me. Saying that the PC I was using could barely run 1 browser tab whilst a few other work critical applications were open.

zkylon

zkylewd
I don't know if they're worth it, but the two Overkill packs will be gone in a week.
-___-

That's the Gage Courier pack, and yeah, it's very much worth it. The rest of the Gage Weapon packs are worth looking at too. You don't need the heist packs unless you want to actually host the heists themselves.
i'll get the mod pack, that one seems fun to do

not like i'm gonna play any of these any time soon lol

Sniper pack is great if you hate the shield dudes as much as I do.
i can't snipe for shit

Tizoc

You guys
YOU GUYS AND GALS

DAT AVENGERS 2 TRAILER, I AM SO HYPE ASDLFKJNSAD;GLKJHASDGJN

Why can't they just make a small game...a beat'em-up game starring the Avengers, how hard can that be :/

jmizzal

You guys
YOU GUYS AND GALS

Why can't they just make a small game...a beat'em-up game starring the Avengers, how hard can that be :/

I been saying that for years, just give me a 3D beat em up Avengers game, add online 4 play co-op call it a day

def sim

You guys
YOU GUYS AND GALS

That sounds like Ultimate Alliance or that Marvel F2P game on Steam.

Dr Dogg

Phil Spencer is teasing that most first party games will be available for both platforms

:D

Still don't want a Bone though. Especially as most stuff mentioned was cross buy where I could have it on my main PC at home or my Surface on the go. Crossplay is all groovy though and I'll keep an eye on how their stream tech pans out.

MattyG

Banned
So I'm going to get NZA 2 since I have NZA 1 and then get Trilogy with the discount. Nuuvem looks like the cheapest. Is there any region locking for NZA2 with them or anything?

You guys
YOU GUYS AND GALS

Marvel/Disney have completely dropped the ball with their gaming opportunities. When the best thing out of marvel gaming has been a Lego game and a F2P diablo clone then you know you've fucked up.

WB is making stupid money with just Batman, Disney should be trying for a piece of that pie.

Maniac

Banned
I can't tell what's going on at the ends of the controllers

Looks like meticulously placed IR diodes.
Phil Spencer is teasing that most first party games will be available for both platforms

:D

I knew there was no reason to get an Xbox. Scalebound, Sunset Overdrive yay. :p
Marvel/Disney have completely dropped the ball with their gaming opportunities. When the best thing out of marvel gaming has been a Lego game and a F2P diablo clone then you know you've fucked up.

WB is making stupid money with just Batman, Disney should be trying for a piece of that pie.

Would be great with an awesome Arkham-esque Ironman game. So much untapped potential, but then again... Marvel is owned by the company that gave EA exclusive rights for Star Wars games... So I'm not sure if it's such a bad thing we're not getting more stuff than we are.
----------------------------------

Seriously, noone in the UK interested in Rezzed? Sigh, guess I'll have to get hold of GMG and have them pick someone else.

Mr. Doop

You guys
YOU GUYS AND GALS

Isn't Disney basically done with video games outside of Disney Infinity? An Avengers beat 'em up would be awesome.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Isn't Disney basically done with video games outside of Disney Infinity? An Avengers beat 'em up would be awesome.

Yeah, that's why LucasArts was shut down -- Disney wanted to double-down on licensing instead (e.g. the Star Wars deal with EA). But that's Disney walking away from developing/publishing its own stuff, so an Avengers 2 game is still possible if someone wants to make it (and pay for the licence).

Like most media companies, they go through phases of slash and burning only to begin building back up a few years down the road.

For reference, they laid off 700 people almost a year ago and closed down lots of teams and smaller studios. Yet they have been hiring like crazy since the fall.

Chariot

You guys
YOU GUYS AND GALS

My lips are dry, my pants are wet.

An Avengers Dynasty Warriors would be phat.

Dr Dogg

im playing the evil within with film grain, letterbox, regular FOV and im loving it

#pc?masterrace

The big question is 30 or 60fps though? I'm not adverse to wide aspect ratios but the default FOV was too cramped for me. Not claustrophobic but just doesn't sit right when I'm a foot away from my monitor.

Seriously, noone in the UK interested in Rezzed? Sigh, guess I'll have to get hold of GMG and have them pick someone else.

I would but fat chance getting the time off work. I'm some cheeky chappie will bite your hand off soon though.

Looks like meticulously placed IR diodes.

I knew there was no reason to get an Xbox. Scalebound, Sunset Overdrive yay. :p

Would be great with an awesome Arkham-esque Ironman game. So much untapped potential, but then again... Marvel is owned by the company that gave EA exclusive rights for Star Wars games... So I'm not sure if it's such a bad thing we're not getting more stuff than we are.
----------------------------------

There actually was an Arkham-like Captain America game that was alright...but it never got a PC release : /

Salsa

The big question is 30 or 60fps though? I'm not adverse to wide aspect ratios but the default FOV was too cramped for me. Not claustrophobic but just doesn't sit right when I'm a foot away from my monitor.

you can switch to 60fps vsync now

even with letterboxing it can still go below that, but it's fine

The 3DS broke you.

it's odd. I think it just reminds me of RE4 more

fuck 30fps tho

Diedac

ModBot said:
Instructions for Diedac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Viscera Cleanup Detail Santa's Rampage -- MB-B8479B3363582909 - Taken by darkchewie
DUNGEONS THE EYE OF DRACONUS -- MB-525130F4F92E0BB1 - Taken by Saty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom