• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
Hearing you say that makes me sad.
:<

i don't mean to get people sad lol

i just like gits 1 too much. gits1 has that specific character style from anime movies i love so much that i'm disappointed when i see anything drawn in any other style

it's me, it's not you matoko

tho again satoshi kon's style is my favorite style as satoshi kon is my favrite everything

speaking of which anime fest with sushi ran perfect blue last week and that movie was as great as i remembered it

Jawmuncher

:-(
Also, LGR on suicide watch?

No more sims game would be quite the odd thing. Regardless funny EA closed shop when the problems with those games preventing them from sales is their fault. Also makes Origin even less of a worthwhile service. So sad when it's the same games being sold on it.

Chariot

Hearing you say that makes me sad.

This also makes me sad.
Uzzy right now:

tumblr_mlrklnUB5A1qen6qlo2_500.gif

dex3108

All in all this year GDC was really good. We got VR wars, Engine wars, some game announcements, MS coming back to PC...

between D:OS and Wasteland 2 getting console releases, all im saying is that they better not Diablo-3 us and make both games function with a controller on PC. I ended up getting D3 on the PS4 just because i didn't want to deal with kb&m on my tv.

i wonder if any of these ports will have decent uis

like they're pretty terrible already on pc, they can't be much worse on console

aren't they both turn-based? It's really about making the menus work well with a controller.

rtcn63

i wonder if any of these ports will have decent uis

like they're pretty terrible already on pc, they can't be much worse on console

I wonder if they've fixed the (major) bugs yet. Wasteland 2 in particular suffered from shit that would only massively piss off a console gamer not used to quick saving every five seconds.

zkylon

zkylewd
aren't they both turn-based? It's really about making the menus work well with a controller.
well considering they failed at doing so with a mouse and keyboard, i'm not confident

my biggest issue is that they didn't even try to update the interfaces

it's literally unrecognizable from 90s awful rpg gui

it's one of the reasons i think project eternity will rock, they actually try to modernize some of the shit parts of old rpgs

I wonder if they've fixed the (major) bugs yet. Wasteland 2 in particular suffered from shit that would only massively piss off a console gamer not used to quick saving every five seconds.
i dunno

i want better usability for that game, that's about it. i want right click to auto use your best partymember to do the correct context-sensitive action

it's not much to ask

derExperte

oh you know its coming.

PC first exclusive available on Windows 10 store this holiday 2016

And lots of people will have forgotten about the GFWL horrors and be all like 'competition is good, give me more stores'. Already happening now.

I feel better about quittng now then. Thanks for the input!

Honestly, the only thing everyone seemed to agree was great was the graphics, and i was not too blown away. Maybe it was just expectations. The characters look great, but the environments look ps4 standard to me and the player model doesn't even show up in reflections, including mirrors. Kind of broke my immersion pretty early.

Missing reflections are always weird when you have great looking shiny surfaces everywhere, Infamous:SS had the same problem. W_D too afair. Guess that's the price we have to pay right now. Everything else that was there looked top notch imo but the levels are all so very small and narrow, you only get short glimpses of the city around you. And, my main gripe, the exaggerated post-processing. As long as you stand still everything is rather sharp despite CA and film grain (which is worse than you get in movies these days) but pan the camera? Small details immediately disappear completely (really, small objects are just gone), power lines for example pop out of existence and the whole picture becomes a blurry mess. Very unappealing and I don't think I've seen anything that bad before. There's a reason why I turn off motion blur if I can. So in the end we have a mix between 'wow, this is real time?' and 'warghlwtfisgoingon?'.

Dr Dogg

People in the thread are saying the wording is important.

ID@Xbox on Windows 10.

https://i.imgur.com/aAk0KzG.png[MG][/QUOTE]

So essential here's what some indie devs are bringing to Win 10 despite already having a Win 32 version already available but you just would love to buy it again, from us, Microsoft. Though I guess there's some additions like crossbuy for some titles, crossplay for others and Battletoads in Shovel Knight. Personally I think they have to try a lot harder than that to be competitive.

[quote="derExperte, post: 154615849"]And lots of people will have forgotten about the GFWL horrors and be all like 'competition is good, give me more stores'. Already happening now.[/quote]

When you're the only shop in town selling apples you're not competing with anyone if you're the sole proprietor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom