• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annubis

DbZXhJQ.jpg
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

giphy.gif

BigAT

This got me googling. For those interested, the next book in Geralt's saga (Sword of Destiny) is getting its English translation release alongside the game's release.

And the rights of the last two are secured and supposed to be getting releases across the next 2 years.

How are the books, quality wise?

Arthea

Fuck you EA. What's on sale on PSN? Peggle 2 and Peggle 2 Complete with all DLCs. What isn't on sale? The DLC. Fuck you EA.

at least you get to play Peggle 2, while I will wait forever, it would seem
so so jelly

edited: almost forgot
stupid mean EA!

Hope you understand that it's going to be Life is Strange.

but does it have Hungarian subtitles?
thought so, no GOTY for it

How are the books, quality wise?

Really solid. They favor dialogue over having heaps of exposition to propel the story. The characters aren't easy, and their motivations linger in the grey. That might be my only complaint with the last one I read: Geralt's drive seems too conveniently clear compared to where he was in the earlier stories.

I finished up Witcher 2 while reading them, and while they're not critical to enjoying the game, you pick up on a world of references or meaning packed in little corners throughout all of its acts.

Tizoc

Quick someone plaster Milamber's face on Yu!
Sorry, I want to post this:

Guess what game is missing...

GoW3 digital is coming to PS4 anyways, not that I'd ever buy it. IMHO GoW 1 and 2 are the best game in the series. If you want GoW on Steam, there's always Marlow Briggs~

Life is Strange looks good, but I've been burned by Telltale before

It's 100 times better than Telltale's efforts and is quite a relaxing game in the more calmer parts of the game.

What a shame. I couldn't get a hold of the Resi 4/5/6 NZ deal for 1$.
A nice gaffer directed me to a NZ trader but he didn't accept my FR.
It was 5am here as well so I also had to sleep and thus missed the steam-gaffers help here as well.

:(

rtcn63

Pillars of Eternity sounds like the title of a an adult romance novel.

Her past and his pain couldn't keep destiny from bringing them together- not in the eyes of heaven. Their lives will seed the ground beneath the columns of forever, their unbroken love will erect the Pillars of Eternity.

Tizoc

Tizoc has a Wii U? who else on SteamGAF has a Wii U ?

no one is wii u friends w/ me except for a couple ppl on here

Oh I don't have a Wii U ^^;
i WANT to get one though, I already pre-ordered Sky Soldier to own the Wii ver. of the game though :p

I have an NDS, 3DS, Vita, Laptop for Steam and a PS3. Gonna get me an N3DS come April or May, pref. the Xenoblade bundle >=3
...but I think I'm gonna be broke again during April before I enven get to buying the stuff I want =_=

Ozium

Oh I don't have a Wii U ^^;
i WANT to get one though, I already pre-ordered Sky Soldier to own the Wii ver. of the game though :p

I have an NDS, 3DS, Vita, Laptop for Steam and a PS3. Gonna get me an N3DS come April or May, pref. the Xenoblade bundle >=3
...but I think I'm gonna be broke again during April before I enven get to buying the stuff I want =_=

Wii U is the best console on the market.. well worth it compared to a N3DS imo

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

BANZAI PECAN: The Last Hope For the Young Century -- MB-6D79135F0A756747 - Taken by PunishedSnake
Sword of Asumi -- MB-D2EA322CBB6D7079 - Taken by Bayonetta
Train of Afterlife -- MB-2C9C3C721CC2046C - Taken by Sendou

back that truck up ;)

This looks really, really amazing.

I initially clicked on the banner cause the art looked interesting, but then I spent milliseconds looking at a couple of screenshots and thought "nah" and close the browser tab.

Then I saw your post, got intrigued and clicked on it again, watched the video... and yeah, you're right. It looks amazing.

L.O.R.D

speaking about digital future
i am thinking about getting a really big external hard drive
install every game on my PC , then make a Back up for all the games to that drive

Pillars of Eternity sounds like the title of a an adult romance novel.

Her past and his pain couldn't keep destiny from bringing them together- not in the eyes of heaven. Their lives will seed the ground beneath the columns of forever, their unbroken love will erect the Pillars of Eternity.

That reads like bad fan fiction for the Sword of Truth series. Mind you the last three books in that series read like bad fan fiction of itself, so I guess you could say your quote is on par with that.

And Pokemon Minimon is out on early access.

Frankly I'm surprised it's taken this long for someone to make a Pokemon clone for PC. People - for whatever reason - have wanted a Pokemon MMO and/or port, so it's only natural a
wild
clone should appear. I'm really hoping this one is good, and if it's good that it's well-received, as opposed to "it's ripping off pokemon, 2/10." I'm not all that worried about their being sued: after all, Digimon didn't get sued, did it?

Jawmuncher

As for my earlier AC question I do hope that the future elements are toned down for later Games as well. Don't mind them there but they shouldn't mess with the historic sections.

I'm still waiting for my PoE key.

If you backed it, you need to go to the backer portal (there should be a link in the latest kickstarter update,) go to your account, then generate the Steam (or I guess GOG, if you're into that sort of thing) key with the button press. It doesn't get mailed to you; just reload your products tab and the key should be there. I did that a little while ago and it's pre-loading now.

If you backed it, you need to go to the backer portal (there should be a link in the latest kickstarter update,) go to your account, then generate the Steam (or I guess GOG, if you're into that sort of thing) key with the button press. It doesn't get mailed to you; just reload your products tab and the key should be there. I did that a little while ago and it's pre-loading now.
I didn't back it, was talking about regular key retail site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom