• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
So some time last night the IsThereAnyDeal.com API went on the fritz, in case anyone is wondering why the price history information isn't showing up at all in Enhanced Steam.

Unfortunately the person who can fix this is half way around the world and went offline an hour ago, probably to sleep. So it could be later today before this feature starts working again, at the earliest.

L.O.R.D

saw this

8WXqqCs.jpg

m2uTDF5.jpg

its about $63
i already have skyrim LE on my steam
but maybe i can put this somewhere in my room

should i get it , or its not worth it ?

Parsnip

I get the sense that AK isn't going to set the world on fire. I'd like to be proven wrong, but the stuff they've been showing for it isn't really working for me, especially now that they're going full Hot Topic with the M rating.

I'm ready to kick some ass as Batman again, and I'm sure that part of the game will be stellar. However, I'm kind of worried about the batmobile stuff, it looks kind of shit so I hope there aren't that much of it in there in the end. Or if there is, it's better than it looks.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
saw this

its about $63
i already have skyrim LE on my steam
but maybe i can put this somewhere in my room

should i get it , or its not worth it ?

Nope. Daggerfall and Arena are both free off bethesda's site. And also super old. So you'd be paying $63 bucks for Oblivion and Morrowind. I'd just wait for a sale and buy them for ten, if you're really interested.

Pachimari

Guys, how can I make my Dark Souls 1 work again?
I had the DSfix installed, but apparently the game must have been updated in the past weeks (few months), which have made the fix not work?

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?

HoosTrax

What a ripoff, but Pokemon needs more competition.
Agreed, but they could have went with a more novel look and feel. I really enjoyed the Dragon Quest Monsters / Dragon Warrior Monsters games because they had an art style and monster design that was clearly their own, even if the game mechanics were similar to Pokemon.

There hasn't been a Final Fantasy-based Pokemon knock off yet, has there (other than chocobo breeding)? Seems like an untapped market if so. That's another franchise that has it's own unique and distinctive bestiary. Cactuars, Moombas, Mogs, etc.

There hasn't been a Final Fantasy-based Pokemon knock off yet, has there (other than chocobo breeding)? Seems like an untapped market if so. That's another franchise that has it's own unique and distinctive bestiary. Cactuars, Moombas, Mogs, etc.

The closest thing I can think of is the Magic Beast Farm from Final Fantasy Tactics Advance.

Servizio

Where do I see which version I have?
I think I have the one before the one in your link. As mine is "date modified" at Dec 17 2014.

There should be a VERSIONS.txt file in your Dark Souls folder that should tell you what version you're on. But it does sound like it's an older one that's incompatible with the Steamworks release, so updating should fix it. Should be a standard drag and drop and replace.

SSPssp

Well, I got a free rental (redbox) of BF Hardline on PS4 so any desire for the game right now is out of my system. Campaign is stupid but way better than BF4. Decent acting even though the story is dumb.

The stealth and arrest mechanics are ridiculous but fun. Of course they got boring so I just ended up killing everyone with a silenced gun after the first half. I didn't have time for the MP but it seemed pretty standard. Maybe I should have tried hotwire.

I was going to wait until 5-10 bucks or so, but with this news I'll just wait until its free on the house.

zkylon

zkylewd
that feeling when you get home from a job interview and even tho you got the job you're still disappointed that eternity didn't preload already

Massive amount of microscopic spiders are living in your facial pores

what in the actua lfuck

why would you say that

Pachimari

There should be a VERSIONS.txt file in your Dark Souls folder that should tell you what version you're on. But it does sound like it's an older one that's incompatible with the Steamworks release, so updating should fix it. Should be a standard drag and drop and replace.

Yup, I did it. I only have one problem now. Now that the game is running fine, it doesn't recognize my Xbox 360 controller - do you happen to know the solution to this one as well?

MUnited83

For you.
that feeling when you get home from a job interview and even tho you got the job you're still disappointed that eternity didn't preload already

what in the actua lfuck

why would you say that

Because it's true! (in a way. not actual spiders, but arachnids nonetheless)

Servizio

Yup, I did it. I only have one problem now. Now that the game is running fine, it doesn't recognize my Xbox 360 controller - do you happen to know the solution to this one as well?

Hmm, could be a lot of things. The controller works with other stuff no problem? Shows up on Windows calibration window?

I think DSfix has settings for turning off kb/m input, it might have one for a controller as well.

SSPssp

They're mites not spiders. And some of their poop has been connected to acne.

The more you know.

I think its only a minor cause of acne right? Its just disgusting when you think that they're pooping on your face!

They're also the primary cause of dust allergies. The dust itself is usually not bad but the mites...

Pachimari

Hmm, could be a lot of things. The controller works with other stuff no problem? Shows up on Windows calibration window?

I think DSfix has settings for turning off kb/m input, it might have one for a controller as well.

Yup, it works perfectly well with anything else on my computer. It's also showing up in Windows.

And there's only these in the DSfix:

# Window & Mouse Cursor Options
###############################################################################

# borderless fullscreen mode
# make sure to select windowed mode in the game settings for this to work!
# 0 = disable
# 1 = enable
borderlessFullscreen 1

# disable cursor at startup
# 0 = no change
# 1 = off at start
disableCursor 1

# capture cursor (do not allow it to leave the window)
# 0 = don't capture
# 1 = capture
# (this also works if the cursor is not visible)
captureCursor 0

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
I think its only a minor cause of acne right? Its just disgusting when you think that they're pooping on your face!

They're also the primary cause of dust allergies. The dust itself is usually not bad but the mites...
Yeah. http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn22227-rosacea-may-be-caused-by-mite-faeces-in-your-pores.html
Don't try to bring rationality into here! Most spiders are super-bros but the internet has decided to make them the antitheses of bacon and sriracha.
Totes. They eat nasty creepy crawlies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom