• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSPssp

I've known since I was like 13 or 14.

It took me months if not over a year to really get over it. :p

-----

Top Gear is dead! Long live Top Gear!

I already feel a little better after taking another shower.

I also really hope there's a new Top Gear or whatever it might be called with the whole gang.

Also, lol on the indieroyale bundle. Only 2 sold.

SSPssp

What's on the go with the URL here? Is Desura folding the Indie Royale brand entirely into Desura? I can't get the site to load.

I think that Desura usually offered a preview of indieroyale bundles since it also gets activated as a bundle on Desura in addition to steam keys.

Edit: Oh, so Desura also isn't loading? I guess the whole shebang is messed up.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
So for the assassins creed fans here do you even care about the future stuff? Or would you be fine with each game just being set in their historical pieces and nothing else.

I really don't care about the modern day stuff anymore, so I would be completely fine with each game just having the historical part. I wouldn't be opposed to new entries in the franchise featuring more of the time anomaly missions from Unity, though.

I just saw on twitter that there are rumors that Samsung will or already is bought AMD. And i was WTF. That would be interesting.

That would be odd. I hope they don't kill either the graphics or cpu divisions. If anything I don't want to pay $1000+ for each is AMD is no longer there keeping the prices down.

SSPssp

Great. Now the Indieroyale bundle price has gone up to 2.63 and I still can't check out.

Edit: Finally went through. Pretty dirty of IR not to lock the price down. I know its not that much, its just really annoying.

dex3108

That would be odd. I hope they don't kill either the graphics or cpu divisions. If anything I don't want to pay $1000+ for each is AMD is no longer there keeping the prices down.

AMD really needs money and Samsung has that money. Samsung is already producing memories, mobile CPU-s etc so it has manpower too. Honestly if AMD is for sale there are only few companies that could buy them and continue with CPU/GPU production and in my opinion Samsung is one of them.

AMD needs to fight with Intel and Nvidia but Samsung too needs to fight them on mobile market.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Tizoc has a Wii U? who else on SteamGAF has a Wii U ?

no one is wii u friends w/ me except for a couple ppl on here

I have a Wii U. If you want we can play Mario Party 10 together. Oh wait we can't because Mario Party 10 doesn't have online play. Please enjoy Amiibo though.

I have a Wii U. If you want we can play Mario Party 10 together. Oh wait we can't because Mario Party 10 doesn't have online play. Please enjoy Amiibo though.

200_s.gif

GOTY. Delay everything else for 2016

So good

dex3108

But, but Nintendo just wants people to have real social life (Quality of Life platform) that is why Mario Party is local only. XD

chronomac

I have a Wii U. I just finished Wind Waker HD (I played the original) and I still hop around Mario Kart 8 a bit, but that's about it. I should probably play Bayonetta 1 and 2 though.

I will say that it's a nice to be able to play SNES and GBA games in bed. I've beaten Super Metroid and Mario World in the last year and dabbled in others.

But, but Nintendo just wants people to have real social life (Quality of Life platform) that is why Mario Party is local only. XD

I am like 26 and I am wondering here who the crap can have time and the effort to throw playdates to play Mario Party 10 or any local multiplayer game for that matter anyway.

I don't even have 3 IRL friends who would be into that kind of stuff, even more so at times convenient to me.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member

Its better, for both consumers and developers, to have no multiplayer than a poorly implemented one.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

I swear somebody made a thread two or three years ago arguing that Nintendo's archaic account system was the way it was because it wanted to preserve the feel of how game ownership worked back in the yesteryears (i.e. if you lost your game then you had no way to play it -- which also applies today, but I digress). I've tried to find the thread a few times with no success so there's a good chance I imagined it.

I am like 26 and I am wondering here who the crap can have time and the effort to throw playdates to play Mario Party 10 or any local multiplayer game for that matter anyway.

I don't even have 3 IRL friends who would be into that kind of stuff, even more so at times convenient to me.

We sometimes play Mario Party at parties, but typically people want to play Mario Kart or Fortune Street. That's why I've never bought a Mario Party game before, because I'd have to play with the CPU the vast majority of the time and that's kinda boring.

Dr Dogg

Well as much as the AAA Big Boy pubs are trying to ruin one of my hobbies it's always nice to see things like Pillars ready to go tomorrow, Hairbrained Schemes just emailed me asking to confirm my pledge for Shaddowrun Hong Kong and Halcyon 6 is going great guns on their strech goals with still 2 weeks to go. Shame I still have a taste for the lowest common denominator trough or I could probably live off the fruits of kickstarter alone right now. Well that and my massive backlog.

Knurek

Well as much as the AAA Big Boy pubs are trying to ruin one of my hobbies it's always nice to see things like Pillars ready to go tomorrow, Hairbrained Schemes just emailed me asking to confirm my pledge for Shaddowrun Hong Kong and Halcyon 6 is going great guns on their strech goals with still 2 weeks to go. Shame I still have a taste for the lowest common denominator trough or I could probably live off the fruits of kickstarter alone right now. Well that and my massive backlog.

Just wait for MS to lock down Windows (in 11 or 12), and then enjoy our iOS/PlayStore-like future.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Pakkidis, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Pakkidis, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Clear Sky -- MB-43499C2D2D740FDA - Taken by RyanPierre. 11 entrants total.
To The Moon -- MB-2E36063B77279337 - Taken by xGreg. 1 entrants total.
Magicka -- MB-8576C25954B83110 - Taken by Belgarion. 6 entrants total.
Tropico 4 Steam Special Edition -- MB-1AB7E4B2BB91EC36 - Taken by A Fish Aficionado. 11 entrants total.
System Shock 2 -- MB-39CF10B1DEB2F898 - Taken by someguyinahat. 8 entrants total.

t1427315066z1.png

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Goldeneye disagrees.

As someone who played it on the N64, when that console was new, GoldenEye was bad when it came out. And it has aged even worse. It's a prime example of game design crippled by an awful controller.

Sure, it's not like Nintendo has the budget or the knowledge to make it work...

oh wait

You also have an Uncle who works at Nintendo? And here I thought only other kids on my schoolyard did.

Salsa

I legit forgot I never ended up kickstarting PoE cause they didnt have a paypal option on KS at first

I was sure I did, oh wow

fantomena

Fuck Dark Souls 2. I isntalled it again just to feel the difference between BB and DS2, but when I start a new game or continue a game, only a black screen appears.

Awesome.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
That sounds weird considering AMD is worthless.

Ba-dum tsch.
AMD could benefit from Samsung's new 14nm fab at least!

Other than a monopoly by Intel, I really don't care if AMD stops desktop CPU production, which is unlikely.
Exactly why they'll keep doing them.

Mario Party is far, far better as a local experience though.

GOW Ascension is free on US PSN:
Says on the page, but during checkout it shows up as $8 :(

Accoun

Ironcast looks pretty OK. Steampunky (mechs!) FTL-like (pernadeath et all) with fights as match-3 (or connect-as-many-as-possible).

Spares.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 19 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Deep Dungeons Of Doom -- MB-0699CC5EA1B52904 - Taken by Bayonetta
Mountain -- MB-0F6310221E66F338 - Taken by chronomac
Vertical Drop Heroes HD -- MB-2D78DB22C84433D7 - Taken by yuraya
Gun Monkeys -- MB-4DB9A20F09F9234B
Pretentious Game -- MB-44E4A51637B3FD07 - Taken by Maniac
Danmaku Unlimited 2 -- MB-0AA4065DA904009C - Taken by Madn
Sparkle 2 Evo -- MB-9AD5C7AAED2125AF - Taken by Purkake4
Surgeon Simulator -- MB-1E3804BCB72788A7 - Taken by Accoun
7th Legion -- MB-A082BB5D8B5EC4E1 - Taken by Mavromatis
Joylancer -- MB-E4D3F4DB3D91CFA5 - Taken by DaBargainHunta
Titan Attacks! -- MB-C9C14C52703E2DF7 - Taken by Abomination
The Nightmare Cooperative -- MB-B0C2B8F86DF22406 - Taken by Saty

Delver -- MB-1DE6A1C929DA0EBD - Taken by topyy
Eufloria HD -- MB-46B3525B00308E22 - Taken by fspm
Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes -- MB-F01D2F4E0AC54C20 - Taken by Locke Lamora
Paranautical Activity: Deluxe Atonement Edition -- MB-06B3C3A38188D014 - Taken by SalsaShark
VVVVVV -- MB-D3525BAB4DBF2D70 - Taken by tioslash
Solar Flux -- MB-5217E8B1478F35EA - Taken by titch
BlazeRush -- MB-9D94CCD55E952181 - Taken by Baron_Calamity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom