• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
All this Ys news just made me remember that I still have to get through the nightmare boss rush in Oath. Ugh, I've been putting that off for so long.

How does the difficulty of Ys 6 compare to Oath and Origin? (I haven't touched Origin yet because I think I've heard its harder than Oath, and I'm a little burnt out on that right now)

FLD

How's the Alien: Isolation season pass? I haven't tried survivor mode yet but it's all content for that, right? Is it any good? Worth it?

I probably shouldn't start spending, though, because I'm saving up to get a new GPU next month. But the RE5 DLC and now this are really tempting me. I guess at the very least I should get the movie DLC for Alien since that's not even included in the season pass.

Goddamnit.

I imagine it'll happen at some point today but it would be kind of hilarious if they failed to release it a second time.

Nabs

All this Ys news just made me remember that I still have to get through the nightmare boss rush in Oath. Ugh, I've been putting that off for so long.

How does the difficulty of Ys 6 compare to Oath and Origin? (I haven't touched Origin yet because I think I've heard its harder than Oath, and I'm a little burnt out on that right now)

I don't remember Origin being any harder than Oath. Well, I don't know. I only play these games on Normal difficulty.

I have to play the nightmare boss rush in Origins with all 8 characters. x_x

You've got it nice and easy with Oath.

madjoki

How's the Alien: Isolation season pass? I haven't tried survivor mode yet but it's all content for that, right? Is it any good? Worth it?

It's all survivor mode stuff.

I didn't even try it, frankly main game was too long and I don't even feel playing it anymore after it.

FLD

It's all survivor mode stuff.

I didn't even try it, frankly main game was too long and I don't even feel playing it anymore after it.

Yeah, that's what I'm wondering as well. I'm still enjoying the game immensely 8 hours in but I keep hearing most people had problems with its length. And there doesn't seem to be any achievements or anything linked to survivor mode or the DLC, so knowing myself I'll very likely just never touch it.

ViviOggi

0AUr5vI.png

6L7kkKW.png

Stealth WotS4 release incoming or just nobody bothered to update the date?

tioslash

Yeah, that's what I'm wondering as well. I'm still enjoying the game immensely 8 hours in but I keep hearing most people had problems with its length. And there doesn't seem to be any achievements or anything linked to survivor mode or the DLC, so knowing myself I'll very likely just never touch it.

I bought the first DLC, and honestly its content just isn´t worth in my opinion. Definitely not the Season Pass, since all of them are just Survivor Mode in different scenarios.

Edit: I´m not counting Crew Expandble and Last Survivor, I didn´t play those two yet but from what I gathered for Alien fans is a good piece of content.

zkylon

zkylewd
play eternity all day

or finish up psycho pass

dang

zky is here, so they aren't sleeping too
I'm not in a rush just thought it's odd.
i sleep really late

don't use me as a clock

The working time is different than people who stays all night long :)
lol exactly

Well, some of the user made Pillars of Eternity portraits are pretty cool. I think this one might be popular amongst people in this thread.

Mb2NjsT.png
pretty cool

Get hype Arthea
CBBx0ZmUIAA7NPZ.png:large
hnnggggggggg

In my defence, I thought I'd be diving into it tonight.
lol yeah

i stayed up til 6 am hoping it'd release at one point during the night

no luck :I

Tizoc

What's the gameplay like in Valkyria Chronicles? The screenshots make it look like a third-person shooter.

It's a turn based game where you have a 'meter' that depletes when your units move. There's some nice strategy involved in the combat.

FLD

I bought the first DLC, and honestly its content just isn´t worth in my opinion. Definitely not the Season Pass, since all of them are just Survivor Mode in different scenarios.

Yeah, I think I'll skip the survivor mode stuff/season pass for now. I did just grab the movie DLC, though. Hopefully that'll be fun.

And now my stupid ass is actually thinking about getting Colonial Marines. Because rewatching Alien and then playing Isolation was so much fun, I kinda feel like I should follow it up with rewatching Aliens and playing CM, because why end this on a high note?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom