• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arkham Knight pre-orders are up:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/208650/

$53.99 (-10%) US and Mexico have the highest prices (sorry Mexico).
Speaking of which, has anyone bought from GamesPlanet before? And is the site region restricted?
but you're like halfway through
annie03jt2.gif

Why the sad reactions? Did people really wish EA continue parading Maxis's corpse?
I've played Alien Isolation for about 11 in game hours and still only 66% done. A lot of fat could be cut from the game that's for sure.
Just ignore the nametag collecting.

Grief.exe

Noob question: Is this a SteamOS key? Are SteamOS keys same as Steam keys? Or do you need a Steam Machine to redeem/play?

This should explain your question. Just be on the look out for the Steam Play logo on the store page.

icon_steamplay.png

What is Steam Play?
Steam Play allows you to purchase your games once and play anywhere. Whether you have purchased your Steam Play enabled game on a Mac or PC (both Windows and Linux), you will be able to play on the other platform free of charge.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=9439-QHKN-1308

Salsa

so the evil within runs on a boderlesd window I guess and I cant get the steam overlay so cant take screenshots or anything. xcept I could, once. any ideas?

so the evil within runs on a boderlesd window I guess and I cant get the steam overlay so cant take screenshots or anything. xcept I could, once. any ideas?

I gave you a friend request if that's ok. if not ignore. sorry i'm drunk as shit

Edit: I gave all you a friend request, if not pm me

Edit2: I'll soon pass out but I like friends :)

LOL that SteamGAFAcademy had me rolling... Now I'm imagining Milamber as a clumsy shounen anime character.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Those steam controllers reminds me of my old Xperia Play.

Dsyndrome

Milamber's fetish nightmare (Tormentum: Dark Sorrow) looks like it has positive feedback on Steam, and for <$10, I can't say no.

Maniac

Banned

TL;DR all of them, given another two years. ;)
I'm still kinda figuring everything out. Right now I've got a couple of goofy scenarios in mind to introduce certain characters but I'm pretty much wingin it right now haha

I will kill you, poop on your dead face and pee in your dead ear if I'm not included.

I mean... I hope I'm in one! For your sake...

... "Just warming up my balls" really is Milamber in a nutshell, isn't it?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Took me 10 hours to finish it.

You could probably do it in 6 or 8 hours if you didn't care about score or getting the 'true' ending.

Like others have said, between 6-10 hrs. IIRC it took me about 5 but I didn't go for the 'true ending' or any of the secret stuff.

Go play it tho, it's super good.

That's a good I shall beat it this week then.

Thanks darlings.
iumHGZQQ43WED.gif

Maniac

Banned
Lol, a writer from The Verge nailed it in regards to Valve & the Vive controller.

"The Vive's wands are controllers "equipped with little plastic hats." Valve won't rest until everything has a hat."
Those eyebrows are a monstrosity.
More like crime against humanity.

It seems WB always price their game better on SEA. Konami, man, I'm nervous. How much MGSV will cost? I hope it's not more than GTAV.

We can see the pattern.
Ground Zeroes is 199k, about the same price as the global price which is $19.99. I'm afraid that TPP's price will be just like GTA V, 545k.

kyrZAji.jpg

https://twitter.com/Swery65/status/573296419877994496

Oh. Well I automatically get logged in so no idea. But you don't have to open the store, it works just like any other installed program.

Is D4 any good?
Looks like a teltalle game from the google pics. The game is also not selling that well according to the XBox1 thread.

Coincidentally I played all the Hexcells games through again during the last week or so.
Some of the later puzzles in Infinite are still really really really rough, god damn. I also realized that all the levels where I just keep staring at the puzzle and not seeing a way in, are the ones that require the remaining hex count to get started. My greatest weakness.

Also grabbed that last achievement for playing 60 random levels. That achievement has been bugging me for a long time but I just couldn't find the time to do it until now.
Hardest level for me on the first one was 6-4, screwed up my count a couple of times which forced me to start over. Heard the games get harder.

Lain

I updated my Chrome but it is at version Version 41.0.2272.76 m

How do I get the new version?

Incidentally I updated my Chrome to that as well and now whenever I try to download a file, chrome hangs up.

Then I found Canary and now Chrome doesn't hang up, though the fonts on NeoGAF look quite... different compared to before.

Nabs

Tommy from Team Meat talks about SteamVR and why it's a game changer.

Anyways, back to the presentation, everything was amazing. The Steam Link stuff, the Steam Boxes, Source 2, all of it is extremely forward thinking and is stepping towards what I think could be an even larger PC gaming market. After Gabe was done, I got to do the VR demos they are showing at GDC and honestly I changed my life a bit. I’ve seen every VR demo Valve has had since the room with QR codes and while that demo over a year ago made me think “Hmm, I could make a game about my nightmares”, the new demo makes me terrified of that prospect at this time. The newest VR demo is pretty mindblowing.

Lots more at the link.

inm8num2

This sounds... interesting.

As mentioned above, my first reaction to the Valve VR demo I did over a year ago was the desire to make a game about my nightmares. I have some seriously fucked up nightmares&#8230;there&#8217;s no other way to say it. I&#8217;ve always wanted to share these with people in some way. I feel like VR is the best way to do it and will be the most impactful, but if a whale in a peaceful setting can make me nervous, my nightmares will probably kill people. No joke, someone would go into shock or have a heart attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom