• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uzzy

why aren't half of the steamos games sale not on sale

Because you hate Stand Alone Complex.

Seriously though, it's probably there to show off very recent and future titles that are coming to the platform, to suggest to people that it's totally alright to adopt SteamOS.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Speevy, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Speevy, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Dreamfall Chapters -- MB-073D1926E6C4AEB7 - Taken by The Dear Leader. 47 entrants total.

t1425518500z1.png

zkylon

zkylewd
The true sale is the one in your heart.
volvo gonna volvo

they've been doing those "sales" for some time now ... so it's nothing new really
Because you hate Stand Alone Complex.

Seriously though, it's probably there to show off very recent and future titles that are coming to the platform, to suggest to people that it's totally alright to adopt SteamOS.
i find it super hard to look at too, all them tiny icons. give me a list with all the names or something damn it

also i don't hate sac

I don't know, just skimmed over the thread.

I have to say though, I should read gaming side topics more often.
It is pretty good entertainment sometimes.

I'm guessing that it was originally Xbox1 and PS4 peeps got salty.
Yeah, console war is pretty good entertainment, that's what I do when I get bored at work. Just read some console exclusive previews/reviews and you're set for a good read.

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Kagemusha, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

A Story About My Uncle -- MB-A2E40234732ABAC3 - Taken by Naked Snake

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
somebodies won my giveaweys I hope the keys work. why is it that you can't take the key straight? I thought the humble bundle system changed.

They want you to sign up for their newsletter. You could always click the button and copy the key.

Shadownet

Banned
Gamesplanet UK is $45.78: https://uk.gamesplanet.com/game/batman-arkham-knight--2671-1

That being said, I'd wait. It'll almost certainly come in an Nvidia bundle, which will drastically cut down on the price.
I think its like $43 on GMG if you're a VIP which at this point should be everyone.

How is it being in an Nvidia bundle will cut down the price?

If you can wait til closer to release, Nuuvem will probably have it for around ~$30

Oh good idea, thanks for reminding me.

Too slow :(

Will you forever rot in your Shadow Moses! :D

I was on mobile and it's always slower to copy, paste and send PMs on mobile, and I've wanted this game for a while so I was got anxious when I saw the First-Come-First-Serve giveaway unclaimed. I couldn't believe I got it :) Thanks Kagemusha!

zkylon

zkylewd
Nah, that's just a plot point. The main plot is to train hard to get enough Steam games to beat the Student Council President, JaseC, while gaining a harem of waifus.

i'll be the ryuko to saoirse's satsuki <3

actually i wish i could be both

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I'm still kinda figuring everything out. Right now I've got a couple of goofy scenarios in mind to introduce certain characters but I'm pretty much wingin it right now haha

I think the spirit of fun little silly projects like that are to wing it, its a silly random concept that's not for anything super serious, might as well have fun with it.

bigzgod

I think its like $43 on GMG if you're a VIP which at this point should be everyone.

How is it being in an Nvidia bundle will cut down the price?

Because quite a few of those who buy the newest graphics card won't care for Arkham Knight. You'll probably see people selling them on the b/t/s thread for around $30 or lower.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
I think the spirit of fun little silly projects like that are to wing it, its a silly random concept that's not for anything super serious, might as well have fun with it.

Mhmm! I figured this would be fun practice in the event that I want to try to use Ren'Py for a larger project. And after last night's photoshop-fest, I really loved the idea of getting SteamGAF in on the action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom