• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Shaming woman for not following the standards of beauty ain't cute.
glre2.gif

The fact is that those eyebrows don't complement her face. Especially when she has bangs.

baterism

I have idea about a movie. It is titled "Aliasing". VR has become as spread out as monitor today. Our protagonist just finished playing a VR match, turned off the machine, then go to sleep. Next morning he wake up, go on work as usual. Everything is normal, everything is fine. Then suddenly he started to see jaggies on people. Even in VR he never see jaggies. He started to doubt which one is real, which one is VR. It started to worsen, next time he see people with no shadow. Then people started clipping. He become crazy. He spend the rest of his day on asylum before he suicide. The end.

I'm still pretty excited about VR though.

We can see the pattern.
Ground Zeroes is 199k, about the same price as the global price which is $19.99. I'm afraid that TPP's price will be just like GTA V, 545k.

Less than 500k is great, 545k could do, but I suspect they will throw 600k+ because reasons. I hope I'm wrong.

Maniac

Banned
I have idea about a movie. It is titled "Aliasing". VR has become as spread out as monitor today. Our protagonist just finished playing a VR match, turned off the machine, then go to sleep. Next morning he wake up, go on work as usual. Everything is normal, everything is fine. Then suddenly he started to see jaggies on people. Even in VR he never see jaggies. He started to doubt which one is real, which one is VR. It started to worsen, next time he see people with no shadow. Then people started clipping. He become crazy. He spend the rest of his day on asylum before he suicide. The end.

I'm still pretty excited about VR though.

That doesn't sound half bad. :p

Add in some of the weird-ass glitches seen in AC: Unity and you'd have yourself a horror-thriller!

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
She just overdoes it with the make-up. It makes her look straight-up ugly or daft, imo. She's beautiful, though.

Then again, I'm not huge on make-up. I'm an eau-natural kind of guy :p

Don't you mean Sergeant Roland?

Sriracha Roman?

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
I will kill you, poop on your dead face and pee in your dead ear if I'm not included.

I mean... I hope I'm in one! For your sake...

... "Just warming up my balls" really is Milamber in a nutshell, isn't it?

I'm thinking about starting an excel spreadsheed or a google doc submission form for people to request themselves in the game, and even a role they'd like to have. I already have a lot of ideas for stereotypical/anime school character tropes to assign around, so I might go with my own instinct. But we're large enough that I'd like to make sure as many people can get in as possible.

oh god i'm never going to be able to finish this am I

Remember to Greenlight it.

I think I would die laughing if we somehow got the greenlight fee for it together and managed to vote it up enough to get greenlit. The chaos it could cause...

Vazra

I'm thinking about starting an excel spreadsheed or a google doc submission form for people to request themselves in the game, and even a role they'd like to have. I already have a lot of ideas for stereotypical/anime school character tropes to assign around, so I might go with my own instinct. But we're large enough that I'd like to make sure as many people can get in as possible.

I think I would die laughing if we somehow got the greenlight fee for it together and managed to vote it up enough to get greenlit. The chaos it could cause...

I can be the chill not too stereotyped gay character. Make sure to slip in a few eyebrow jokes and lewd moments for my character. And I think people can make the game happen depending how big is the fee.

Jawmuncher

You would def need a cut off date for members who wanted to be added.
I would totally donate for it to get on greenlight and vote. Or we could just use JaseCs account/

I hope there's gonna be a Kurt Russell in there, there's so many characters... Jack Burton deserves to be everywhere.

That sounds interesting and I'm curious to see the outcome whenever you finish it.

I am playing Hexcells, I am not sure some are beatable without guessing. (I am probably just stupid)

What does it mean when the number looks like this -2-inside a hex?

autoduelist

Any advice how to fix my sleep schedule? I have nothing important to do for this week and it's 6 am here and I'm not tired.

i've had insomnia and rolling sleep cycles my entire life.

the best way to reset in my opinion is to not go to sleep again till night time. Give yourself a nice night's sleep but not too much (or else you won't be tired the following night).

it's 6am now? I'd aim for around 9 hours sleep tonight (unless you think you need more), so go to bed around 10pm or so, dependent on when you want to be waking up.

I am playing Hexcells, I am not sure some are beatable without guessing. (I am probably just stupid)

Guessing is -never- required.

it's been awhile since i beat them all so i don't want to steer you wrong on what that specific notation means.

MUnited83

For you.

I'd be willing to chime in with 20 bucks on the Greenlight submission if this ends up being a real thing :p

With cards support pls. A Milamber emoticon would be literally the best thing ever.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Any advice how to fix my sleep schedule? I have nothing important to do for this week and it's 6 am here and I'm not tired.

Don't eat big meals right before you are supposed to sleep.

Avoid staring at a monitor. The light is like daylight, tricks our brain into thinking it's day time and thus to stay awake.

i've had insomnia and rolling sleep cycles my entire life.

the best way to reset in my opinion is to not go to sleep again till night time. Give yourself a nice night's sleep but not too much (or else you won't be tired the following night).

it's 6am now? I'd aim for around 9 hours sleep tonight (unless you think you need more), so go to bed around 10pm or so, dependent on when you want to be waking up.

I did that few weeks a go and after a few nights I was back where I started from. I think I have to find a night time job after I finish school.

Edit: At least I wrote some of my thesis tonight..

Vazra

Don't eat big meals right before you are supposed to sleep.

Avoid staring at a monitor. The light is like daylight, tricks our brain into thinking it's day time and thus to stay awake.

I should follow this as I've been going to sleep at 7am and then wake up at 2pm-3pm and miss most of the day.

I'd either be the two-lines-of-dialogue NPC because I'm just "some guy," or I'd be the point-and-click questgiver. "Hey, do you have item X? I'll give you seemingly useless item Y that actually turns out to be crucial!"

maty

Only three more to go (Salt Factory, Rapture and Cotton Alley dark worlds).

That is impressive, I might try to get them someday but it takes too much patience and practice.

I have a few questions maybe someone can help me.

I'm about to order Hotline Miami 2 Collector's edition, is the steam code that comes with it the special edition?

Also I joined the metagamerscore group and it's taking forever to update. Is that normal? Or do I have to do something to make it go faster?

Thanks

Cheddahz

Banned
i hope i'm some dude that appears in this visual novel towards the end of the game and it turns out that i've missed two months of school or something like that

something like that

zkylon

zkylewd

make like a demo first or a proof of concept or something, you'll get feature creep and never finish it if u don't

also i want beta access

Vlad

GOG has Mark of the Ninja Special Edition on sale.

Sweet little stealth game.

Absolutely this. I'd go as far as to call it a stealth game for people who don't like stealth games.

I'm one of those people.

While there's a little bit of waiting around for the coast to be clear, you've got so much flexibility for how you want to approach a situation that you're never waiting for too long. I always loved messing around with the "terror" mechanic. You see, you can do certain things to make a guard enter a "terrified" state, which will cause them to be much more jumpy, and do stuff like randomly fire their weapon, or fire their weapon when they come across a dead body. Great fun when you terrify a guard in a crowded room, he fires his weapon, kills one of his buddy, sees the dead body he just created, gets freaked out again, fires his weapon again, hitting another guard, and so on.

Never gets old.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
i hope i'm some dude that appears in this visual novel towards the end of the game and it turns out that i've missed two months of school or something like that

something like that

https://twitter.com/The_Raydio/status/573305517419974656

I'd be willing to chime in with 20 bucks on the Greenlight submission if this ends up being a real thing :p

With cards support pls. A Milamber emoticon would be literally the best thing ever.

You would def need a cut off date for members who wanted to be added.
I would totally donate for it to get on greenlight and vote. Or we could just use JaseCs account/

oh god is the greenlight thing actually happening

I can be the chill not too stereotyped gay character. Make sure to slip in a few eyebrow jokes and lewd moments for my character. And I think people can make the game happen depending how big is the fee.

I had another idea, but if you think that's more what you'd want to go for I might be able to work with that. Will probably look into the submission form once I jump out of killing floor.

make like a demo first or a proof of concept or something, you'll get feature creep and never finish it if u don't

also i want beta access

You are the protag, you're getting the full experience whether you like it or not~

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
The search for Wheelman

looool

Mr Orange is the principal, right?
Stump is the Supernintendo Chalmers.
Turf is well, no one listens to Turf
PandaPedinte is the class clown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom