• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be one of the mischief makers/pranksters or a suspicious individual in the mystery. XD

I actually want to see CheeseCakeRecipe take names for who to add and then keep us in the dark for the rest of development. I think it would be more fun like that.

Yes! It'd be great to have some surprises and twists.

Jawmuncher

I actually want to see CheeseCakeRecipe take names for who to add and then keep us in the dark for the rest of development. I think it would be more fun like that.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Saoirse is the new teacher that JaseC has a crush on but either something always happens or is too nervous and can't talk to her or something.

zkylon

zkylewd
so, someone just told me my integrated video card can like blow up or smthing if i play like league or whatever? like a taxing 3d game (for that thing)?

should i just stick to low performance 2d?

You are the protag, you're getting the full experience whether you like it or not~
lol wtf

Salsa

Jamaican Dad and Uruguayan Mother. Great mix tbh.
gmhI2.gif

natalia kills' mother was born here?

huh

A backstory about a Russian exchange student that was forced to move away is essential!

"Why can you speak japanese/korean/chinese/etc. so well?"
"Well I was born here but my parents had to work in the states, but now I can live in their house they had here and never sold. I also live alone in a big house!"

Deitus

Because SteamOS only has so many games.

That's probably also why unreleased games are featured.

Yeah, I was thinking if the point was to make people aware that there are a lot of games on SteamOS, it's had the opposite effect. It's great to see unreleased games are going to run on it out of the gate, but if that's the selection of games available at the moment, I'll be sticking with Windows for a long time to come.

At least if every game listed was on sale it would look like these aren't the only games on SteamOS, just the only ones that happen to be part of this sale.

Yeah, I was thinking if the point was to make people aware that there are a lot of games on SteamOS, it's had the opposite effect. It's great to see unreleased games are going to run on it out of the gate, but if that's the selection of games available at the moment, I'll be sticking with Windows for a long time to come.

At least if every game listed was on sale it would look like these aren't the only games on SteamOS, just the only ones that happen to be part of this sale.

Well, it's basically an ad instead of a sale. You click through expecting to see classic Steam deals, and instead you find that everyone one of these incredible games is currently - or will be in the future - a SteamOS title that you can play with your owl.

The actual list of compatible titles is OK, but less than 100%, which will be a big downer for anyone first launching their Steam Box. ("You have 400 125 games!")

Grief.exe

At the same time, if you overload the consumer with choice you will just end up confusing them.

Better just to market a few games and get people excited about what is coming in the future.

Deitus

At the same time, if you overload the consumer with choice you will just end up confusing them.

Better just to market a few games and get people excited about what is coming in the future.

I guess. It just comes across weird to me. They are trying to launch an OS designed specifically for playing games, and one of the huge obstacles they need to overcome is the fact that not every game currently works on it. I get that, and it's hard to fault them for that, especially when by all appearances they are working hard to remedy the situation.

It's just that when they do a promotion for the sole purpose of promoting how many games they will have on the OS, and then do something that certainly looks like padding the roster, it doesn't leave me reassured.

DocSeuss

Anyone else hyped for the new RTSes announced today? Servo's by a lot of guys who worked on Age of Empires, including the legend himself, BRUCE SHELLEY. And it sounds super cool!

Really bummed out I can't afford Skylines. Trying really hard to see if I can get a $40 loan from someone to preorder it so I nab that DLC and the special edition. So far, no such luck.

Until SteamOS will work with ALL 850+ games I have in my library (Last I checked it was roughly 150something) and runs just as good as my Windows machine that currently runs everything perfect, I can't see one upside to run SteamOS.

And no, running Linux is not an upside, I'm not in high school trying to be cool.

Sarcasm

Anyone else hyped for the new RTSes announced today? Servo's by a lot of guys who worked on Age of Empires, including the legend himself, BRUCE SHELLEY. And it sounds super cool!

Really bummed out I can't afford Skylines. Trying really hard to see if I can get a $40 loan from someone to preorder it so I nab that DLC and the special edition. So far, no such luck.

Nuveem man.

Ozium

the VN itself should be about the making of it and getting it on greenlight. You'd eventually get the greenlight submission key from JaseC, but just before submitting your greenlight proposal to Steam it turns out he was really being controlled by Yves Guillermot in a hopes to grab your game and take publishing rights You would have epic battle in order to not be swayed by the charming but evil Ubi, then you would rejoice upon his defeat when the game gets approved by gaben himself

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
I'm going to need final editorial control for any sex scenes involving my name or my brand in that SteamGAF VN. Just a heads up.

baterism

There is SteamOS sale? That explain Civ V sales then. Steam really should help Aspyr/2K to implement mod support really. Civ V mod is awesome. I wonder how does CivV control with Steam controller.

Miguel81

If you guys can brave the murky waters of Uplay, Ubi is having a sale on the Tom Clancy games.

Blacklist is pretty great btw, along with Chaos Theory of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom