• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
The thing with Kirosia and chronomac I think may be a case of the users submitting two answers and by the time ModBot processed the first answer, they had already submitted the second answer and it possibly disqualified both? This doesn't normally disqualify people for conventional raffles, but the trivia processing code might be different. Hard to be 100% sure without a further look through the logs and the code.

It seems that in this case ModBot didn't detect chronomac's second entry until after it decided to award him the key, but this is where the log becomes a bit befuddling since it mentions Kirosia first.

rtcn63

Imaginarium was pretty blah. I'm aware of the production issues, particularly after Ledger's untimely passing. But both Andrew Garfield and Lily Cole's characters were terrible. Couldn't give two damns about either.

And JaseC, maybe modbot has something against me, since I've mentioned my incapacity to love Twin Peaks before in the thread. Maybe it felt I wasn't deserving.

Ozium

Imaginarium was pretty blah. I'm aware of the production issues, particularly after Ledger's untimely passing. But both Andrew Garfield and Lily Cole's characters were terrible. Couldn't give two damns about either.

And JaseC, maybe modbot has something against me, since I've mentioned my inability to love Twin Peaks before in the thread. Maybe it felt I wasn't deserving.

join the club

please grab a copy of Godus

tea and cake will be served shortly

Ozium

rg7qBq1.jpg

it must be done :/

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
The point is to hurt himself because the same people keep winning raffles, I think, not getting the cheapest copy.

Yeah, but he didn't actually buy Godus at full price before as Salsa said it didn't show up in his activity feed.

Edit: For those who don't venture out into Oatie territory, here's an awesome interview with Australia's best export, Cate Blanket.

Sendou

And paid Video Content is up on Steam

http://store.steampowered.com/app/342430/
http://store.steampowered.com/app/357470/

Now we need TV Shows and Movies + Music

Actual anime trading cards now closer than ever.

Not even joking. If they got enough companies that deal with movies and all kinds of TV series on board I think it would suddenly make SteamOS a much more compelling HTPC alternative. Especially so if those said companies get some memo from Valve regarding how Steam ecosystem works resulting in frequent sales.

Deitus

It's not about the money. It's about the world making sense.

Taylor+Swift+White+Horse+MV+GIF+%25283%2529.gif

I mean I'm not saying people shouldn't be disappointed for not winning a giveaway.

I just don't understand the point of Ozium buying Molyneux games as penance for not winning PoE, when he could have just used that money to buy PoE himself. Don't see how that helps the world make sense.

rtcn63

I mean I'm not saying people shouldn't be disappointed for not winning a giveaway.

I just don't understand the point of Ozium buying Molyneux games as penance for not winning PoE, when he could have just used that money to buy PoE himself. Don't see how that helps the world make sense.

Oh I just thought Ozium was kidding around. Although if he is choosing to buy a Molyneux game, we might need to stage an intervention.

madjoki

Steam's backend didn't have a file type for videos at the time (trailers aside). Like Free to Play, it's technically a game. Valve will probably switch them over in due time.

Free to Play was already switched, thought original version remains. (It has DLC, maybe that's why).

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so is RE5 steamworks right now?

I had a game going, if I continue before they tell us what the save migration is, I'm going to lose all my progress?

Jawmuncher

so is RE5 steamworks right now?

I had a game going, if I continue before they tell us what the save migration is, I'm going to lose all my progress?

Someone said in the other thread that the location of the GFWL save is different from the Steam save. Don't know how that would affect save migration though if you make a steam save now. I would assume the tool would just overwrite the steam save with the GFWL save content.

So, Team Ninja has put up a FAQ about the Steam version of Dead or Alive 5.

Q8: The game runs slowly.
A8: Changing the graphics settings might help.

(How to change the settings)
1. Select "Config" when the game starts to open the settings menu.
2. Set the various options as follows:
Resolution: 1024x768
Shadows: Off
Screen: Window Mode
Antialiasing: Off
3. Save the settings and restart the game.

Q9: Fullscreen mode displays strangely.
A9: Changing the display settings of your PC might help.
In the graphics settings of your OS, change the screen resolution to the same as the game's resolution.

For Windows Vista®
[Control Panel]→[Customize Desktop]→[User Settings]→[Display Settings]

For Windows® 7
[Control Panel] →[Display] → [Adjust screen resolution]

For Windows® 8,8.1
[Settings]→[Change PC settings]→[Display]

If the screen looks stretched vertically or horizontally or the edges of the screen display nothing but black, please make sure your OS and monitor settings are set correctly.

Q1: Can I play against others online?
A1: Currently the game only supports offline play. Online gameplay is planned to be added at a later date. Details will be announced on the website when they are available.

Q2: Does the game support achievements?
A2: The game does not support achievements.

Q3: Does the game support Steam Cloud?
A3: The game does not support Steam Cloud.

Oh dear.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
if fullscreen mode looks wrong

change your windows screen resolution

to match that of the game's resolution

um

what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom