• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dot

i3Vwq7GZtvQZj.png

I always wanted to be in a visual novel.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
I did a sketch of myself real quick so you don't get sued by Yoshiyuki Sadamoto. :p
RKCZeYm.png

Wow, that looks really great! It seems to lose some detail definition when I shrink it down but I will play with it and make it work <3
my nearly empty bank account also appreciates your concern for keeping the cobwebs in it firmly in place and not shifted to someone else's bank account by legal force

I'm starting to wonder if I didn't live up to the potential of my application. I didn't think you wanted a lot of information.

How do I go back and look at my submission?

I suppose that is indeed on me. I wanted to leave little pressure on people so they felt to add as much or as little as they wanted, but I have gotten submissions like the following though which made me appreciate how much thought some were putting into it:

Traits
- Potato thief. You know those typical underwear thieves? Well, I'm stealing potatoes instead. I make them into delicious potato dishes and give them to who I steal from.
- Kouhai since I'm new-ish to SteamGAF, forced to join a club by a senpai (any club)
- Snarky on the outside, really quirky and kind once you get to know me, (enthusiastic about my strange hobby, may creep out others, lol)

I'm keeping the responses spreadsheet private, but I may do some cleanup and try to find a way to get changes added since I apparently did that portion of the form wrong. Sorry!

Y'all are crazy, that's all I'm going to say :p

Has anyone considered contacting MRORANGE to get the raw data of the GOTY voting from him? I reckon parsing it is what is causing the delay since he's busy. Maybe someone else could do that part and release the results.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Can I be a romance option with myself in the mirror?

Can you see yourself through the depths of those googles, Doc?

Also, I found out I can hand-edit the entries. So since I can't seem to get form resubmission working properly, if you have a change or addition you wish to make for your submission, please PM it to me so I can add it in.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Infinite, are you a painter or what? Because you're really fast on doing those sketches, even the star wars one the other day.
Not really I just draw sometimes.

Great! You're amazing! Now do me!

this is intended as a compliment, not as a serious demand
Thanks!

Wow, that looks really great! It seems to lose some detail definition when I shrink it down but I will play with it and make it work <3
my nearly empty bank account also appreciates your concern for keeping the cobwebs in it firmly in place and not shifted to someone else's bank account by legal force
Alright and no problem! Sorry I didn't put much on my info box I'm half asleep atm so I should probably go edit it some when I wake up later.

DocSeuss

I'll be the mirror(?)

I don't even know who you are D:

the joke being that I don't really know who I am, obviously

but no seriously, I only recognize people by their avatars so I'm not sure who you are

Can you see yourself through the depths of those googles, Doc?

Also, I found out I can hand-edit the entries. So since I can't seem to get form resubmission working properly, if you have a change or addition you wish to make for your submission, please PM it to me so I can add it in.

obviously, I'm wearing dayglo orange

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of DillonMabry, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (DillonMabry, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

A Story About My Uncle -- MB-FE1C9BF13589C593 - Taken by PunishedSnake. 21 entrants total.

t1425552902z1.png

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Anyone looking forward to xbox one controller's wireless dongle?

I haven't had a need for a wireless controller since upgrading to the X1 controller, but I'll probably buy the inevitable Chinese knock-off just so the option is there should it be required.

Tizoc

Curious thing: I just realized Big Boss is in more games then Solid Snake, regarding MGS and excluding first two MG title.
SS is in MGS1, 2 for 15 minutes and 4, while BB is in 3, PW, GZ, 5, Portable Ops and Ops Plus.
So the franchise is no more on SS, but on BB.

Just tried, it works here.
You forgot mg 1 and 2 and also ghost babel which featured solid snake.

Arthea

I've finished Heileen 1 and it has to be worst VN on steam. Granted, I haven't played favourite Chariot's VN, which is probably even worse, but still.
Major spoilers (real ones):
some merchant and his half naked mistress go to America and to the slave market (what for?) and see two kids that nobody buys left to die (seriously?), they take those kids to Britain, introduce them as their slaves (wth?) and raise them, then they secretly! (are you kidding me?) take them to murika on the ship to work in plantations (that made sense! oh wait, not at all).
seriously, who wrote this?! I won't even mention all tripping, falling (in love too), crying and other nonsense.
I kinda liked idea of quests, tho, and meeting certain conditions to get them and complete, but seriously, other than that, this game sucks. Hopefully later parts are much better and I would be really angry if I bought it, but as I got in in the bundle, I'll let it pass.

I haven't had a need for a wireless controller since upgrading to the X1 controller, but I'll probably buy the inevitable Chinese knock-off just so the option is there should it be required.

I am wired all the way
pun intended

me too, kinda hated all wireless thingies I had (especially headphones, worst ~$200 ever spent), I'm OK with wires if these are long enough even if my gaming corner never looks tidy because of abundance of tangled wires.

Arthea

Indiegala Monday was mostly repeats, humble (including weekly?) off for 2 weeks, Groupees sleepy, bundlestars gone missing...

It's sort of sad that bundlestars is trying to turn into a regular online store, but with their bundles being rather expensive for EU, it's not such a big loss. I'm kinda sad that blinkbundle is nonexistent anymore, they had some nice bundles at the start.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

w5Bqht8.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-71928913C7673E98 - Taken by Mr. Doop

Uzzy

RE5 still isn't updated for Steamworks. Yeah, thanks Microsoft. You're really good at this PC Gaming thing.

Grrrrrh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom