• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

zkylon

zkylewd
light died in my place so in absence of recettear i went for a jog since it was so nice outside

dang i missed this stuff :>

i wish i wasn't so lazy to keep it up every week

Lain

Was this posted in regards to Gurumin free keys?
Official Key Thread
From the number of people asking about key delivery, I'm guessing us at Mastiff aren't the only ones looking forward to the launch of Gurumin.

On Monday we will post an announcement with a URL and exact instructions. Essentially it will work like this: If you are eligible for a free key, click the URL and you will go to a key server. Use your Steam ID to login and it serves you a key. Use key, love Gurumin, tell your friends to support us so we can keep bring over great games. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Catch you later, or as they'd say in Japan..

Dewa Matta

is there really not a pack of just the genesis sonic games by themselves?

i figured i had them since it looks like i have every sega genesis pack or whatever but i guess i dont

buying them individually seems silly and the sonic pack has lots of repeats for me and is too expensive anyhow

JaseC

HUGE PoE bug :/

The bug in question:

If you double click an item to equip it to your character, your character loses ALL Passives/Racials/Permanent Buffs, forever.

Dragging and dropping works fine, but do not double click or you might find yourself having to restart your game. Loading the game up from a previous save thankfully does fix it.

webm of the bug in action: http://webmup.com/HArIv/vid.webm [1]

As you can see, I lose several passive effects (And am already missing my Wood Elf racial from a previous time before I learned about the bug), including a talent and a class ability. The abilities remain listed in the abilities/talents section, but if they aren't in active effects, then perhaps you've already encountered the bug first hand.

Dsyndrome

is there really not a pack of just the genesis sonic games by themselves?

i figured i had them since it looks like i have every sega genesis pack or whatever but i guess i dont

buying them individually seems silly and the sonic pack has lots of repeats for me and is too expensive anyhow

Yours for the price of $56.49!

I had to pick and choose which ones I wanted, pretty much the earlier Sonic games.

JaseC

Worked with US VPN + non-us paypal for me.

Must be a result of GameFly selling off its DD business. When I tried to buy something a long while back using a US VPN and a "fake" address (that of Google's HQ) the order was flagged for manual review. I decided to take the initiative and explain that although I wasn't actually a US resident the order was legitimate, however it was cancelled and my account banned.

Anteater

the dvd or whatever that warren gives max that comes with a bunch of movies you can use it in your computer in the dorms and there's like a big fat folder that says MAX (as in warren has pictures of her or something)

oh i thought that was just a folder he named "max" that contains all of his movies or something, because he made it just to lend it to max

zkylon

zkylewd
oh i thought that was just a folder he named "max" that contains all of his movies or something, because he made it just to lend it to max
yea i guess your less creepy version works too

and we'll never know because rewindtale didn't allow us to check

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
yea i guess your less creepy version works too

and we'll never know because rewindtale didn't allow us to check

It%27s_a_mystery.gif

Sajjaja

Is there any way to get Revengeance difficulty unlocked with a keyboard? Or even a gamepad emulation software maybe? I really don't want to have to play through hard and very hard just to unlock it.

Enter the Konami Code.

EDIT: Oh right you might need a controller for that lol.

zkylon

zkylewd
i feel like not having a videocard to play eternity might be kind of a blessing in disguise since at least it gives obs some time to fix the bugs they missed and the community to make a no spiders mod

tho i'm buying a videocard on monday so obs better burn the midnight oil and get fixin'

Tizoc

Welp the first day of my 9 hour night shift has begun...when it is over it is a 30 min. drive home :V

Gonna make the most of it and catch up to most of the webcomics I've read last year.
Anyone want a list?

Looking at my gog game list, man do I need Galaxy already, some of the files I DLed seem to be outdated with certain patches released and I don't know how to go about doing certain updates @_@

anyone down for evolve?
Forget about Evolve for a sec sucka ;)

Playing again with you folks would be nice though. Been some time.

Which games would you guys recommend? Should be easy to get into, owned by lots, playable in short bursts, not have too much skill needed (yeah, I know git gud casuls hur-dur).

My head hurts a bit lately, so I can hardly come up with ideas.

L4D2, TTT, PropHunt... ehr and I am blanking already -_-

Anteater

i haven't played ep 2 but he didn't feel like a creep in ep1, really

just kind of like a awkward loser type, but not like in a gross way

he's pretty normal in the story tbh even after 2 eps, just the small details that make you question him, but that can be said for most characters so far, they all can go either direction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom