• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
made a tag hoping max and chloe eventually show up

ijzv3oA4xd21t.png

I wouldn't say episode 2 makes him a creeper either but he's going down that path fast.
ah, that's a shame

i found him to be one of the more relatable characters in ep 1 since most of the people in that game are pretty fucking obnoxious

he's pretty normal in the story tbh even after 2 eps, just the small details that make you question him, but that can be said for most characters so far, they all can go either direction
no character can be as stupid as chloe's step dad

he's so terrible it makes professor mc jerkbag look like a mad men character in comparison

:( I don't see myself

- this thread moves too fast

wilflare - lord of that guy that buys things for people that have region troubles doesn't sound that good

wilflare

made a tag hoping max and chloe eventually show up

ijzv3oA4xd21t.png

ah, that's a shame

i found him to be one of the more relatable characters in ep 1 since most of the people in that game are pretty fucking obnoxious

no character can be as stupid as chloe's step dad

he's so terrible it makes professor mc jerkbag look like a mad men character in comparison

wilflare - lord of that guy that buys things for people that have region troubles doesn't sound that good

I can be JaseC's Squire or something

Forget about Evolve for a sec sucka ;)

Playing again with you folks would be nice though. Been some time.

Which games would you guys recommend? Should be easy to get into, owned by lots, playable in short bursts, not have too much skill needed (yeah, I know git gud casuls hur-dur).

My head hurts a bit lately, so I can hardly come up with ideas.

L4D2, TTT, PropHunt... ehr and I am blanking already -_-
:(

no one ever wants to play evolve. RE4 it is.

Accoun

I had an invite from some Martha person with a private profile, but the avatar doesn't look like a LiS character.

Ignore then. Actually, would ignore anyway.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

AUPeRsu.jpg

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-B9D8F691AE6B3464 - Taken by BigAT

Knurek

After all was said and done I think so. Even with the higher price compared to most other HD games. I felt the I got my money's worth. I really enjoyed the setting most of all.

Hopefully they will remove that motion blur from PC port.
Or at least tone it down...

Tizoc

I only got Sonic CD on Steam as a matter of principle, the game overall has nice ideas but poor implementation.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

cmWEPrK.png

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-1FC2F3A152ACEE4E - Taken by Bayonetta

It'll probably be fair to describe Sega as a primarily PC game publisher in the last few years or so.
I am aaaaaaalllll for that ;)
They are the biggest Japanese publisher whom I trust bringing the goods - old & new - to PC.
I really think Yakuza games PC ports are very realistic.

Dr Dogg

Every time I see a mystery giveaway (and there's been a lot that last 3 days) I end up as stressed out as Brad Pitt at the end of Se7en.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:

High voltage mystery stuff 3000 -- MB-931AE7DEDC6C1BFD - Taken by Sendou

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

Deus Ex -- MB-BCAF6F98A4F43A7D - Taken by eyeless

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:

What's in the booox! Take a gamble! -- MB-45499222705B2149 - Taken by Accoun

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

Just Cause -- MB-FC044E351D2A2711 - Taken by Sendou
Deus Ex Invisible War -- MB-7014BD9E53124C22 - Taken by Sendou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom