• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

I have a golden heart -- MB-6776BA8CFA0D48E8 - Taken by MarcoZombieCannon

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Take my love, take my land, but don't take the path to battle -- MB-703D965F0D2A9398 - Taken by Cth

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Not PC enough for me until we have Persona and SMT and Catherine and every Atlus game really on PC.

I would appreciate Catherine. Good puzzle game, and the story elements while edging into the supernatural too much for my tastes, was enjoyable.

Knurek

Closing in on 50% completion, are we on the podium on that achievement site yet?
Also closing in on 40 games finished this year. Should be able to clear the challenge in April. :)

Modbot stahp!

Cth

Take my love, take my land, but don't take the path to battle -- MB-703D965F0D2A9398 - Taken by Cth

Battlepaths (which I already own) in case anyone was curious what the game was.

So, free game/card money for lurkers:
(quote for the code)

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Why would anyone ever want this? -- MB-469A2C19A47857A7 - Taken by Patison
Someone made this city in a game but changed the name -- MB-179065EAD7016B2F - Taken by iosefe

Dr Dogg

After all was said and done I think so. Even with the higher price compared to most other HD games. I felt the I got my money's worth. I really enjoyed the setting most of all.

Yeah the setting looks like a more organised and populated spin on XIII which felt a bit isolated too me, especially with the absence of interaction outside the main party and lack of towns. Art style and overall direction looks neat even for a PSP game though I get the feeling it's not quite as consistent after being ported.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

I'm doing something with the flux capacitor, it's powered by solar energy now -- MB-AA968459E507CA76 - Taken by zkylon
Don't send me flowers -- MB-48135EAA07209BF3 - Taken by SalsaShark

Annubis

looks like no more naughty-naughty on steam

RTKnVns.jpg

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand sale lost.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:

Want naughty naughty? try attacking a titan -- MB-A9A68CDA31F88793 - Taken by someguyinahat

Grief.exe

The quality PC exclusives just keep coming in March. Combined with all of the multiplatform releases, it has been a very impressive month to say the least.

gat dang i just woke up from an awesome nap, feel so much more refreshed now. :) too bad the day is almost over tho haha, well might as well enjoy the last few hours of the day.

Vazduh

Nice NBA 2k promo:

Tune in to Sunday's nationally televised game of the Houston Rockets at Washington Wizards. For every point combined that NBA All-Stars James Harden AND John Wall score, $1 will be taken off ‪#‎NBA2K15‬ from the regular price of $59.99 at Amazon.com on Monday at noon PM PST for 12 hours while supplies last (subject to terms and conditions here- https://www.2k.com/nba2k15/showdownsale.html). For instance, if Harden scores 20 points and Wall scores 25, NBA 2K15 will discounted $45 and be available for $14.99 (minimum price is $9.99).

Their league average combined is currently 45 pts.

I can't say the same thing sadly. Saw it and walked away with an "eh"
To be fair, the Total War Series looks interesting and since I never played them, I might have a bit more skewed view ;)
I also think Sega in general - not PC-wise sadly yet - has very good games compared to say Konami (not muchf for me besides MGS). A couple weeks or months ago I read here that Sega will be focusing even more on PC, so I am excited for Yakuza or Atlus stuff. Persona looks fun if a bit grindy.

Btw, how you been doing? I am not seeing you here as much lately since you started school. I am always thinking it goes like in the TV show Community, haha.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:

cmWEPrK.png

Mystery gift -- MB-E6DA11A3401D32F1 - Taken by Hero Prinny

that's like dumb as fuck

grow up valve

something something hatred is fine

it is weird that not only valve but most people are perfectly fine with violence no matter how fucked up it is but put a titty or some balls and its time to ban shit and start petitions if it hasn't been banned. like wut? especially valve since they're allowing hatred(which imo they should)

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Decapitations, murdering innocent people and shooting and slashing is fine but a pair of tits and a vagina destroy the world.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
That...Would be a really weird stance to take, considering how much nudity and sex you can mod into a "normal" game.

Like, one of the tangents about the Half Life 2: Update was about FakeFactory's Cinematic Mod, and it's "enhancements" to Alyx Vance's cervix.

Why would patching questionable content into a game be verboten when modding it in is practically a fully fledged feature of the Steam platform?

iosefe

That...Would be a really weird stance to take, considering how much nudity and sex you can mod into a "normal" game.

Like, one of the tangents about the Half Life 2: Update was about FakeFactory's Cinematic Mod, and it's "enhancements" to Alyx Vance's cervix.

Why would patching questionable content into a game be verboten when modding it in is practically a fully fledged feature of the Steam platform?

maybe it's just that the devs can't patch it in, but a community developed patch completely seperate from the devs would be fine

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
maybe it's just that the devs can't patch it in, but a community developed patch completely seperate from the devs would be fine

"We can't make that content available, but maybe someone in our forums can. *Wiiiiiink~~~*"

Accoun

"We can't make that content available, but maybe someone in our forums can. *Wiiiiiink~~~*"

Reminds me of

"I totally didn't leak over 100 GB of multi-cam HD video from 3 concerts with soundboard audio. People must have smuggled the gear into the venues themselves." - Trent Reznor

glow

Banned
Quick question: Has Gabe or anyone at Valve made any comments on Windows 10 yet? He was pretty hard on Win8 before it even launched iirc and I'm curious what he has to say about 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom