• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
About lashy's post. Be careful people. Really easy to get banned on that topic. I am looking at you prinny. Better edut your whole comment out.

Just because it is a forum doesn't mean you can write anything without consequences.
Noooo *edited*
WiiU wouldn't be that bad for me as well actually. Never had a Wii so I missed on many great stuff. Zelda, Mario Galaxy, those JRPGs etc.

And WiiU also has some good stuff. Zelda, X, ZombiU etc.
:D
I think in this case there's a lot of reasons to get offended by this.
No bernard shhh take that out, you making it you hot tho. I dont wanna be banned :(

rtcn63

Yes. RE6 Leon + Ada Campaign Spoilers:
That whole boat section was so weird and then you shoot your way through a giant face. Resident Evil 6 is a great game. My favourite boss remains Simmons though with his ridiculous amount of phases.

That
T-Rex fight goes on forever.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

AUPeRsu.jpg

Mystery Gift -- MB-07FA6B30E6591F7C - Taken by Loptous

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Mystery Gift was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

Shantom

Yes. RE6 Leon + Ada Campaign Spoilers:
That whole boat section was so weird and then you shoot your way through a giant face. Resident Evil 6 is a great game. My favourite boss remains Simmons though with his ridiculous amount of phases.

I've played through Leon's campaign in RE6 once. The stats page tells me I've
killed Simmons 6 times. 6!
It's going to be so disappointing when RE7 ditches RE6's mechanics.

Sarcasm

Look up the app and check the sub list. It's just sub names that SteamDB is no longer privy to.

Just trying to see what (and IF) copy of the game I got gifted. I am pretty sure this is the NA or w/e version you call it (Not China or RU or something). I found the game in steamdb..what do I look @ now? lol I don't remember buttons being top down left side.

No bernard shhh take that out, you making it you hot tho. I dont wanna be banned :(
Then don't be so obliviously insensitive. Seems easy enough. Instead of laughing at people for being "anal" and easily offended why not take the literally two minutes out of your day to find out why it might upset people and use some actual empathy?

Guess "lol stop being so offended" is a faster sentiment to type out tho.

Anteater

Shelter is actually pretty good looking, don't like the washed out look tho, had to adjust gamma with gedosato, and the music is cool.

rtcn63

I say keep the combat from RE6, just tweak it a bit- more weight to gunshots, none of this lose-one-bar-of-health-knockback nonsense, and design scenarios where combat is genuinely fun most of the time. By which I mean no fuckin' snipers from far off places and enemies that can instakill you at full health. Fewer enemies with assault rifles in general would be a start.

Also the QTE's. No. More. Especially during combat.

dex3108

Yeap i should go to store more often i just saw really beautiful girl. Yeap real life is amazing sometimes :D P.S. I am still in love with Triss from Witcher 3 XD

Dr Dogg

RE: Pillars Of Eternity: Why can't I interact with the guilded
dwarf in the tree
? It just shows a "nope" sign

Huh? No idea as it triggered just fine for me. Then again before I picked up the main quest again in Guilded Vale I snooped around every house and picked up every side quest. You might need to rest at the inn, The Black Hound, though if you haven't already.

Huh? No idea as it trigger just fine for me. Then again before I picked up the main quest again in Guilded Vale I snooped around every house and picked up every side quest. You might need to rest at the inn, The Black Hound, though if you haven't already.

Hm, I remember doing something before that and
getting a vision about the dwarf in a dream.

If you already got that then it must be a bug.

I got the dream and the body is glowing purple. I tried reloading from start of the town and it still doesn't let me.

Maniac

Banned
Ya'll are pussies*, scared of bans... Pff.

It's definitely offensive, but it's also a funny joke that rhymes well.

And I concur, people get their panties in a twist too fucking often these days.

I'm, ofcourse, against any kind of harassment of people but a joke is just that, a joke. I like myself some black-humor jokes, but that doesn't mean I actually... Mean it, you know? It's not that I like Hitler, or dislike black people... It's just... Jokes that're absurd and funny.

Logic is, ofcourse, overrated.

In other news, I've spent about three hours cleaning my email. I've deleted over 12k unread emails. (atleast 16k in total, mind.)

Yay productivity!

I still love ya'll, you magnificent vajay-jays!

Edit: The final tally is in! 16846 emails deleted. Today was a good day.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Will KF2 support modding? and will have a gazillion DLC?

yes ... and yes :)

their DLC policy is fair, though .... pretty much all of them for KF were nothing more than skins ... apart from the community weapons, of course ... but in that particular case - they did share the money with the people who made 'em

It was my jam in my youth with Nirvana, Pearl Jam and others.

Limp Bizkit too. Come at me haters.

Now I listen to everything that sounds good. Country, Jpop/Jrock, Hippidity Hop, Rock. I don't give a damn.

yuraya

CSGO over 500k peak today. Nothing stopping that train.

Whats even more crazy is that the store page for it has 445k reviews

Its a monster >_>

Maniac

Banned
CSGO over 500k peak today. Nothing stopping that train.

Whats even more crazy is that the store page for it has 445k reviews

Its a monster >_>

It's fucking incredible considering how it was more or less DOA since what Hidden Path had made was more or less a piece of shit. :p

I mean, I prepurchased the game, played 10 hours during the first 3 days after release, then I realised "that was it" and I just... Stopped playing it, and didn't start again until about a year ago.

Valve is pretty damn good at cultivating a community these days, so I can't fault the bastards for not giving me my god damn closure with Half Life.
It was my jam in my youth with Nirvana, Pearl Jam and others.

Limp Bizkit too. Come at me haters.

Now I listen to everything that sounds good. Country, Jpop/Jrock, Hippidity Hop, Rock. I don't give a damn.

I'd say I'm still in my youth, and although I'm not much of a fan of Pearl Jam, I do love Nirvana, Limp Bizkit, Metallica, Pink Floyd...

And some more "modern" stuff like Linkin Park, Foo Fighters etc.

Edit: The "M" in SteaMGAF stands for music, obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom