• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annubis

These numbers aren't official or anything, but lots of good data here:

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2015/03/steam-gauge-measuring-the-most-popular-steam-games-of-2014/3/

Dark Souls II: 964,266
Goat Sim: 1,478,519
Isaac Rebirth: 778,310
Divinity: 802,315
Valkyria: 210,299
FFXIII: 327,959
Trails: 107,516

Yo, Japan... we totally fuck with you. Please release more games on Steam.

Assassin’s Creed® Unity: 179,532
Time to make Ezio a ninja teenager with crazy hair.

milena87

lol, just seen this.

hh.jpg

Ahah, oooops :p

And now I'm not even top 20 ç_ç
But still top 5 for completist, yeah!

madjoki

Assassin’s Creed® Unity: 179,532
Time to make Ezio a ninja teenager with crazy hair.

It's uplay game thought. It excludes most of copies.

These numbers aren't official or anything, but lots of good data here:

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2015/03/steam-gauge-measuring-the-most-popular-steam-games-of-2014/3/

Dark Souls II: 964,266
Goat Sim: 1,478,519
Isaac Rebirth: 778,310
Divinity: 802,315
Valkyria: 210,299
FFXIII: 327,959
Trails: 107,516

I'm having pretty similar results with my scanner, which is good I guess.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
i'm confused why anyone would play something like goat simulator more than once
You can probably thank last year's Playfire for that.

Lara Croft Osiris sold 38,544.

Square Enix really perfected the art of making a bomba.

It had 0 marketing to it and launched during the busy ass holiday season. Anyone with 2 braincells to rub together would've released that during the doldrums of 2015 to help start the hyping of TR2015.

and also cmon with a season pass for Osiris. Get out of here with that.

Nabs

i'm confused why anyone would play something like goat simulator more than once

I have like 10+ hours in it. It's really fun, but... it's one of those games that's only as good as you are. So when someone says they didn't find it interesting or whatever, I get a peak into their soul.

There have also been 2 MAJOR updates. Stuff they could have sold for 5+ bucks easily.
You can probably thank last year's Playfire for that.

Ahh yesss.

Can't seem to get Hotline Miami 2 to stay in my cart on Nuuvem without keeping the VPN on, I don't want to put in my PP info with Hola on. Any suggestions from others that bought it via Nuuvem.

iosefe

so i'm hovering over the submit button for the VN

i'm simultaneously unsure if i want to press it, not press it, or edit and add things before submitting/not submitting

Amzin

Shame that. I rather enjoyed the game, and I certainly want more from them in that universe. But that doesn't look likely now.

Yea, I really liked it, and it was a nice improvement over GoL as well. Did a bunch of 3-player co-op and it was tons of fun. I wish there had been more of the challenge tombs though.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
New BundleStars bundle in approximately 25 minutes. (Source)

Finished episode 2 of Revelations 2. It's even better than the first. By a significant margin.

That japanese game sales data has some excellent numbers for some of my favorite games, really good to see.

Turn off Hola before checkout, when you need to log in Paypal. You can even uninstall it when you are in that page.

Oh crap, Paypal popped up in a window so I didn't disable it on the site, I'm gonna change my password to be safe. Everytime I tried to disable Hola after I had clicked paypal it took the game out of my cart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom