• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcasm

Anybody play how to survive? I am doing a FP and man..I chose kavoc's way and I die first night (like 5 minutes in)..how does MP work? Game tells me 360 prompts when using KBM.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
And because I'm just crazy for AssCreed Rogue at the mo, here's the graphics options (capped for a Youtube vid where I'm not sure where the dude got their copy from)

AA options look like they're lacking but HBAO (doesn't look like Nvidia's plus sadly) out the box is a nice inclusion as is the omission of PhysX. Performance looks really, really good too!

I don't think Nvidia's uttered a word about Rogue, so I'm not surprised about the lack of "GameWorks" features.

Maniac

Banned
if it's to tf2 what league of legends was to doto then i'm game

then again tf2 wasn't boring in the first place >:3

It'd be hard for it to be to TF2 what LoL is to dotes... TF2 is already really simple, there's not much room for dumbing down ;)

Kappa. :p

---

Necropolis looks so nice. I want it in my veins like, yesterday.

Can people not gift the Zombie Army Trilogy because of the discount? Willflare was going to gift it to me in return for PP but the purchase as gift option is grayed out.

wilflare

Can people not gift the Zombie Army Trilogy because of the discount? Willflare was going to gift it to me in return for PP but the purchase as gift option is grayed out.

yeap :/ anyone knows what's up
other games seem to have the option "Purchase as a gift" open...

necropolis07.gif

Nothing sells a game quite like canned promotional materials.

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Kagemusha, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Sine Mora -- MB-5660BC36CADF419A - Taken by Sarcasm. 12 entrants total.
SWEET LILY DREAMS -- MB-D63DB8ADAB4718C3 - Taken by xGreg

t1425786189z1.png

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
2n6k4oT.gif

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 23 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (BinaryPork2737, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Surgeon Simulator 2013 -- MB-B83C5AC3AEBF5899 - Taken by trailmix16. 1 entrants total.
Gunworld -- MB-EBA65AE191E8CC04 - Taken by BernardoOne. 1 entrants total.
Space Hack -- MB-3F87B4618A532FA0 - Taken by A Fish Aficionado. 2 entrants total.
Journey of the King -- MB-52006AE7E483896E - Taken by someguyinahat. 2 entrants total.
Betrayer -- MB-5ACCCF50EBCF1E7F - Taken by -MD-. 1 entrants total.
Bet on Soldier -- MB-A31ACE32400DDD2E - Taken by bluechox2. 1 entrants total.
Pahelika: Revelations HD -- MB-3A1FB0DFDE7E6882 - Taken by rainking187. 1 entrants total.
Pluck -- MB-8ADB5DAB5C832E87 - Taken by bobnowhere. 1 entrants total.
Seven Kingdoms 2 -- MB-9DCEC9E026F70DF5 - Taken by Sarcasm. 1 entrants total.
Deity Quest -- MB-32068FCA9DFFB9B9 - Taken by WinterDemons. 2 entrants total.
Machines at War 3 -- MB-6D30DA6129AA4562 - Taken by texhnolyze. 1 entrants total.
Crash Time 2 -- MB-02980F953951D029 - Taken by Conrad Link. 2 entrants total.
UFO: Aftermath -- MB-4072BC307482D4F7 - Taken by Blu(e). 1 entrants total.

Clash of Puppets -- MB-098DDBA273EB567A - Taken by agniswarm. 1 entrants total.
Tex Murphy: Under a Killing Moon -- MB-8116307DE1773D8A - Taken by louiedog. 2 entrants total.
Datswer -- MB-C8BD7DD3C014478B - Taken by Woody Invincible. 1 entrants total.
Clusterpuck 99 -- MB-4ABBCB3AB250366D - Taken by electroflame. 1 entrants total.
Grand Clash Melee 2 -- MB-801B76B37BF1C7C4 - Taken by sensoft04. 1 entrants total.
Neocolonialism -- MB-8FC19F4F20F16D83 - Taken by zkylon. 1 entrants total.
Tallowmere -- MB-64654CDC3866DD13 - Taken by Widdly Scuds. 1 entrants total.
Cold Contract -- MB-0EC593ADFA89B1A2 - Taken by crazyrabbits. 1 entrants total.
Biology Battle -- MB-34D9B1A3E8C591CA - Taken by BernardoOne. 1 entrants total.
Aveyond: The Gates of Night -- MB-63F308C65081B9D9 - Taken by Catshade. 1 entrants total.

t1425705189z1.png

Jzero

60 hours and I've never dealt with that....

Get a better wireless setup? I find it works pretty well and I'm wireless on both ends.

What are you on? I'm thinking of upgrading to a wireless AC router since the range on my current Asus N router is not as good.

Just got back from Pax East Day 1. Didnt' spend much time on the trade show floor, but the time I did spend in that part of pax was mostly in the Indie Megabooth and other stuff, and got to play a bunch of stuff that's steam bound. Quick impressions.

Noct: kind of bummed about this. I loved the filter / aesthetic when I first saw videos, but the demo was really, really boring. Maybe it was a case of the wrong demo, or the wrong environment, but I was really underwhelmed.

Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime: freaking great. Co-op only, and super-frantic fun. Basically the two of you man a speherical spaceship with more than 2 stations (engines, weapons, shield etc) and you dash between them in a panic as your rotating sphere ship does it's thing. Fun stuff.

Masquerada: this has lots of potential. Colorful, neat action-RPG combat where you can pause at any time to give orders to your party, like the aesthetic. Can't wait to play more of this.

Enter the Gungeon: it's basically Nuclear Throne. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Rive: pretty sweet. You're a little crab-mech, move w/ left stick, aim your weapons w/ right stick, and you can also "hack" enemies to get them to help you in various ways. Looked good, played great.

Ronin: if you want the bastard child of Mark of the Ninja & Gunpoint, this is your game.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Dog breaks headphone jack.
Order new jack.
New one is broken.
Ship back for replacement.
Install replacement headphone jack.
Discover headphones no longer work.
PC gaming.

Noobs on Payday 2... I just can't. Just failed a Deathwish Hoxton Breakout at the last minute because 2 noobs were practicing their quickscopes across the map, not helping the team.

I also noticed I'm at 199 hours on Payday 2, by far the longest playtime on any Steam game I own.

Sarcasm

Another Family Share Question!

How do I get the free HD (and two other DLC thingies) for Shadow of Mordor? Season pass stuff they had so I got those DLC.

Another Family Share Question!

How do I get the free HD (and two other DLC thingies) for Shadow of Mordor? Season pass stuff they had so I got those DLC.
You'll just have to ask your friend, or whatever, to "purchase" them so you have access. Probably make sure you can run everything on Ultra smoothly before bothering with the HD pack.

Shadownet

Banned
I just said that jokingly, I don't know what they were doing but they weren't helping us get the server to the van.

Payday is one of the multiplayers games that I I've played that unless everyone is doing their part and are on point. You can get screwed very easily.

The other one is Evolve.

CS:GO. It's still possible to win if 1 or 2 people aren't doing their best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom