• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

First time i've had a crazy ass Crash with a PC game.
Dying Light after a few hours of play just crashed. had to use Alt+Tab and my Keyboard to shut it down since the mouse just disappeared. Needed to take a break anyway to eat but I just couldn't put it down. While not perfect by any means it is pretty funny. A lot more polished than Dead Island was and the melee combat is still pretty fun. Not to mention the free running makes running around the map not become very tiresome to me. First "open world" game in awhile where I didn't need fast travel.

xBladeM6x

vy3sa3940ugpmqz2nzm9.gif

wow i love the design of zarya in overwatch, she looks so damn cool

Where can I sign up for snu-snu?

Plot Twist: She's a submissive.

Diedac

ModBot said:
Instructions for Diedac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

TRIBLASTER -- MB-3930BD1B46998BCD - Taken by TheMadMan007
QUEST OF DUNGEONS -- MB-DCA1CDC0746BB32A - Taken by xGreg

Uzzy

Speaking of episodic gaming, Capcom seem to have it down right. Weekly releases for the Revelations 2 episodes, along with a nice amount of content right from the beginning. Really enjoying Revelations 2 so far.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Last time I'll quote until mid-day tomorrow and then maybe once more on Sunday? We have 100 students but only 25 votes!

ibfazgwg1PSZmJ.png

W-wha? Check it out here!

Update!

As of right now, the sign-up sheet is now closed! After deleting a few duplicate entries, we still got almost 100 people on the list! And that isn't counting those silly people who didn't sign up that I've already written in. If you still have an edit to your entry you wish to make, please PM me so I can take care of that for you! But that window is closing, as I will be locking down characters by the end of the weekend.

In case you missed it, I've created a new Steam Group for us to use to discuss ideas, share favorite SteamGAF memories, and for me to communicate on progress. Feel free to stop by and chat, too! This will reduce thread clutter from a maddening amount of waifus to only a smattering. Major updates would still be posted in the thread, assuming there are any major updates to post. This post will be one of the last of the major updates for a while.

izaTrdnDP6PO.png

For a fun little extra bit of community involvement, we will be holding SteamGAF Academy Student Council elections! Every school needs that highest-ranking set of students who represent the student body as a whole (Not that kind of body, Milamber) and enact executive decisions when needed. This will give the thread a chance to help shape the future of the game. Major thanks to the resourceful Chariot for the suggestion!

What do I need to do? - Simple! Open up the ballot link and pencil in your choice. Note: Please only use names from this list of students. Any other votes will sadly be discarded. We will be accepting votes until 11PM EST on March 8th. All votes will be tallied after the ballot is closed, but results will not be made public until the game's release. Gotta keep some secrets, you know?

t1425873600z1.png

I only ask that this post be quoted for visibility every once in a while until voting has ended. While I can't stop you from wanting to talk about and joke around about the elections in this thread, I'd like to request it be taken to the Steam group's discussions or chat. Thank you! <3 I will be contacting those who volunteered art assistance once I have the floorplan for the school building down. Now, back to work!

Sarcasm

I know I can probably search this, but how do you tell which games are usable in family share? I know some games tell you when they aren't.

Also...can you be using your account while family member is say playing a game from your account (on their pc and not same game of course)?

Shadownet

Banned
there are more of us

There's lot of VitaBros on SteamGAF :D

you guys... I'm tearing right now
all you VitaMuffins

#BestOnVita

I gots a Vita!

I'll see you guys in a few days since my family is picking me up to celebrate my birthday in my home city. <3

Gentlemen and lady. Don't forget about me.

(Btw happy early birthday!)

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
I know I can probably search this, but how do you tell which games are usable in family share? I know some games tell you when they aren't.

Also...can you be using your account while family member is say playing a game from your account (on their pc and not same game of course)?

If they are playing a game on your account, any game at all, once you decide to boot up a game it will warn them (I think?) that they only have a few minutes left before the game shuts down. It doesn't work on a game-by-game basis, but as if they were using your entire account at once. Only one person can play your library at once.

Nabs

Enhanced Steam will tell you if a game can't be shared.

Notice: This game is excluded from Steam's Family Sharing service.

You can use your account, but you can't play any games from it if someone else wants to use it. You can family share another library while yours is in use.

Maniac

Banned
vy3sa3940ugpmqz2nzm9.gif

wow i love the design of zarya in overwatch, she looks so damn cool

kind of lame that she's basically female heavy but she looks like vi from league of legends so i'm fine with that mix

i really want to play overwatch
I quite want to play Overwatch. I think it looks really cool.

I also think it looks incredibly un-original and fun.

---

Damnit I still haven't sold my copy of AC Rogue. I keep forgetting to post in the BST thread so I've posted twice over the span of three weeks X_x

zkylon

zkylewd
Last time I'll quote until mid-day tomorrow and then maybe once more on Sunday? We have 100 students but only 25 votes!
democracy at work

I quite want to play Overwatch. I think it looks really cool.

I also think it looks incredibly un-original and fun.
it's not inventing anything but it's copying a fun concept and the character designs are cool so i'm on board

60 hours and I've never dealt with that....
at 60 fps? that can't be

Maniac

Banned
it's not inventing anything but it's copying a fun concept and the character designs are cool so i'm on board
Exactly. It's not really anything new, it's not innovative, it's not a new experience, but it looks cute, has some nice art design and good aesthetics, and it's quirky and stylish. It looks like solid fun, and that's more than enough.
I've never had crashes or freezes at bonfires at 60 fps either. I yolo ladders too.
That's the only way to do it, init.

I once fell under the world by doing so. It was fucking hillarious. Sliding down the ladder, only to continue through the ground and let go and... Just... Nothingness for a while until I suddenly died. It was glorious as fuck.

zkylon

zkylewd
not crashes, but i can never leave the bonfire at 60 fps most of the times -__-

my character just gets stuck there forever and i have to reset the game

so annoying

Exactly. It's not really anything new, it's not innovative, it's not a new experience, but it looks cute, has some nice art design and good aesthetics, and it's quirky and stylish. It looked like solid fun, and that's more than enough.

if it's to tf2 what league of legends was to doto then i'm game

then again tf2 wasn't boring in the first place >:3

xBladeM6x

not crashes, but i can never leave the bonfire at 60 fps most of the times -__-

my character just gets stuck there forever and i have to reset the game

so annoying

I've found that the reason this happens, is when there's one too many button presses in a row when, and right before hitting the button to get back up from the bonfire. I tend to hover over "Leave" for a second, and then press it without moving any other controls.

Dsyndrome

Beat the Order, will get the platinum in the next ten minutes. Now have to decide if I want to go with Divinity or Dishonored for the next to beat, I'm further along in Divinity, but who knows how many hours I got left past the 20 I've already put in.

Also, Tormentum - Dark Sorrow's badass. Recommend it if you want something fun but not logically insane to beat this weekend.

Miguel81

Beat the Order, will get the platinum in the next ten minutes. Now have to decide if I want to go with Divinity or Dishonored for the next to beat, I'm further along in Divinity, but who knows how many hours I got left past the 20 I've already put in.

Also, Tormentum - Dark Sorrow
's badass. Recommend it if you want something fun but not logically insane to beat this weekend.

That looks really gloomy and macabre. It's right up my alley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom