• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milamber

You sure you didn't accidentally include a space at the beginning or end when you copy pasted it? The code should work. It does for others including myself.

Literally playing it right now. It's pretty awesome tbh. Can't see myself buying it until it's fully out though.

I'd love to play Elite or Star Citizen but that means I might need to pony up for a phallic flight stick.

How friendly is this for just m/kb use?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Everyone here is on a list now.

I'm in the fabulous list right?
gmiFl.gif

I'm from New Zealand and today we were driving behind a bus that had an advert for X-Factor plastered on the back and I thought to myself hey its that lady from Bayonetta's avatar lol.

I've never watched it before and know nothing about her but SteamGAF infiltrating my 'real life'! :p

Get into the eyebrow goddess Natalia Kills

Derp

I'd love to play Elite or Star Citizen but that means I might need to pony up for a phallic flight stick.

How friendly is this for just m/kb use?
To me it feels fine with m/kb. But then again i have no idea what's good and what's bad when it comes to m/kb controls. I've got a DS4 that i tried it with, but i ended up instantly going back to the mouse and keyboard because it field really weird with a controller. Would love a phallic flight stick, but the m/kb is doing the job for me.

Maybe ask someone who can give you a good insight. I'm really flexible when it comes to controls so it could actually be bad and i just have no idea haha.

wilflare

It doesn't really get in the way, but the Yeti isn't exactly small. Try it out, and if it doesn't work for you, switch to the Modmic.

Sound
Asus sound card
Schiit Vali amp
AKG Q701

hmm what's the sound card for? mainly for the DSP to get positional sound while gaming?
or does it function more as a DAC for you?

I'll see how it goes. the problem with the ModMic is that the cable needs to go all the way to the back of the PC too

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
I never cared about him being quite honest.
I did a college paper on BioShock... I could have gotten it published but then depression hit me.

Bio 2 was fun as hell.

Infinite was Levine's ego taken control. It's only Burial at Sea that makes going through that slog worth it.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I did a college paper on BioShock... I could have gotten it published but then depression hit me.

Bio 2 was fun as hell.

Infinite was Levine's ego taken control. It's only Burial at Sea that makes going through that slog worth it.

Bio2 plays well enough, but it being a sequel and retrofitting in characters that didn't exist as far as the original game's lore is concerned didn't sit well with me. I think it would have been a better idea to make a prequel set during the downfall of Rapture.

A Fish Aficionado

It had some if that with the view of the little sister, but I do agree, a pre-bioshock Rapture and all its problems and partisanship would be great. But Levine wanted a soapbox.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Bio 2 was fun as hell.

You ain't gonna threat me with a plastic spoon like some dude at college did on me for joking about Kojima's writing "skills" and comparing him to M. Night Shamalayan?

Shadownet

Banned
Man some people in that Supergirl costume thread are ridiculous.

Look like a receptionist, show's going to be terrible, bad casting, too old ... Good lord.

A Fish Aficionado

You ain't gonna threat me with a plastic spoon like some dude at college did on me for joking about Kojima's writing "skills" and comparing him to M. Night Shamalayan?
What? No. It was all highly philosophical and did film theory like *spits*

I am now a full on empiricist.

Shadownet

Banned
I love it! I think it's mature.
Yeah I saw your posts and I agree. I'm glad they didn't sexualized it like in the comic book. They kept the classic look but with practicality in mind. I like the legging or whatever it is instead of just bare thighs.

Though I was a bit disappointed that the costume wasn't a bit more detailed but it's a small complaint. I do hope her costume evolve over time as well. Different hairstyle would be great too.

I like it, she looks hot.
She's is gorgeous, *swoon* that made her the 2nd Glee member to went on and play a superhero in a TV show. After Grant Gustin. Whooooo!

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.

Look like a receptionist, show's going to be terrible, bad casting, too old ... Good lord.
Yeah, it's a bit depressing.

I think it looks better then Laura Vandervoort's costume from Smallville. I like it. But then again, I don't really care.
Looking forward to the show, though. :)

A Fish Aficionado

Yeah I saw your posts and I agree. I'm glad they didn't sexualized it like in the comic book. They kept the classic look but with practicality in mind. I like the legging or whatever it is instead of just bare thighs.
Yeah, the hypersexualized look doesn't fit anymore but, like you said, they could work on it to make it sexy but not stereotypical. The actress is pretty enough.

Shadownet

Banned
I was giggling like crazy when Barry was singing. So good.

Yeah, it's a bit depressing.

I think it looks better then Laura Vandervoort's costume from Smallville. I like it. But then again, I don't really care.
Looking forward to the show, though. :)
If I remember correctly the Smallville Supergirl costume was basically a blue top, some crazy short hoodie and short skirt. So aka going for the sexy look. Which sure it was fine. I didn't mind really, since all the superheroes in that show all didn't have traditional costumes anyway.

Yeah, the hypersexualized look doesn't fit anymore but, like you said, they could work on it to make it sexy but not stereotypical. The actress is pretty enough.
I think if they wanted to be a bit sexy, they could have forget about the skirt and went with a skin tight bottom. Skin tight is always sexier. But I'm fine with the skirt.

Tbh, I think Melissa gained a few pounds for this role (I mean that in a good way) she was really skinny on glee. I think she filled out the role better now. Can't wait to see that first trailer.

As much as I'm hoping Tom Welling will portray Superman in this show (or any future incarnation) I doubt it will ever happen.

He was the perfect Clark Kent.

Tizoc

I think the actress is cute and the outfit is OK. All that matters is the writing, characterization and story.

People tend to do a 180 here on GAF so if this show delivers, link to that thread when the naysayers like the show :p

A Fish Aficionado

Most of them want a skin tight, skin showing costume. Surely, more women watch these shows than old comic books.

titch

You're not missing out on much, other than the best pirate game we've had in years (sadly it was really, really pulled down by the Assassin-bits.)

Christ I'm jealous! I really want a Yeti, but I simply can't afford one anytime soon. :|

If it's sealed you might aswell just give it 'ere :p

Now i've jumped from the 360 to PC i will no doubt pick them up at some point. Just a sucker for sales when they hit.

Just another day Down Under

tumblr_nd54elXpKd1tq9q5vo1_400.gif

Like most saturday nights in scotland!!!!

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
If I remember correctly the Smallville Supergirl costume was basically a blue top, some crazy short hoodie and short skirt. So aka going for the sexy look. Which sure it was fine. I didn't mind really, since all the superheroes in that show all didn't have traditional costumes anyway.

I think if they wanted to be a bit sexy, they could have forget about the skirt and went with a skin tight bottom. Skin tight is always sexier. But I'm fine with the skirt.

A costume/apparel can be form fitting without being exploitative. It depends on the material, how it is cut, and the pattern and color used. Look at a wetsuit for example. It follows the human body on each curve, but it doesn't veer into exploitative.

As it stands, the costume in the promo looks like what I associate as the traditional supergirl outfit*. It's a bit past it's relevance and it is a bit awkward to say the least. Depictions of superheroes has moved into a more realistic interpretation and the outfit seems anachronistic.

*I know next to nothing about the character outside of animated tv and one to two comic book appearances .

Ok, so I'm late into this news.
How accurate is the Amazon listings if we're looking at similar leaks in the past?
The release date isn't realistic though, so I won't get my hopes up. :/

Amazon's system requires that a date be input, so lacking a confirmed date one will be made up.

me0wish

Ok, so I'm late into this news.
How accurate is the Amazon listings if we're looking at similar leaks in the past?
The release date isn't realistic though, so I won't get my hopes up. :/

Based on what I read, amazon.fr listing isn't very reliable as they have been wrong before, the unrealistic release date and zero hype make it seem very unlikely to happen, hope I'm wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom