• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerity

weee hee heee hee~

YyFiNJY.png

Shame MH4U has been consuming my life lately.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
oh ... so you can even buy friends and family on steam nowadays, I see ;)

Incoming "Friend Collector" badge.

(For those curious, it's a former HL2 sub that's been kept up-to-date with Valve's other releases.)

ExoSoul

Banned
:x
I am german and some of my best friends in my youth were nationalistic aligned, I am quite aware that Europe isn't a country :D

And France... France... France is France.
That's not were I was going with it, I was trying to start a "you Europeans" joke xD
I'm also European =P

Ay, lets leave it at that.

Isn't mud mostly water, though? In this case, both sexes are made out of water.
I don't want to scare you but both sexes are made out of water
:3

Ozium

how many of the top 5 people in the neogaf metagamingscore group are there because of their friend sam?

#thingsthatmakeyougohmm

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Isn't mud mostly water, though? In this case, both sexes are made out of water.

Both sexes have an X chromosome. However, this is giving too much credance to the OP.

Hey Monk! I was wondering what you were up to.

Thanks for the review of AE2. I have the original boxed version so I didn't pickup the steam one. I don't remember there being a glitch in the single player, but it has been a long time since I played through it.

The_Monk

Hello my good people, happy Sunday!

I've been a bit busy lately and haven't been around as much as I would like (I'm sorry). I think I'm done with all Single Player Campaign missions from Age of Empires II as well some Skirmish battles. There is one part of the Story that still have a glitch which, after you complete the objective the event still won't trigger. Which means you need to enable cheats for instant victory in order to proceed to the next mission. This also void the achievement for those who care. Funny thing is, this was in the old game and it seems it was never patched.

This is my time without playing all the stories in the DLC which as you can see it's really worth your money if you like the genre:

ds6HBeM.png

wololowololowololo

Might try the DLC Stories later on. The Dracula story seems interesting.

Aside of that, I need to get back to Metro Last Light if I end up liking the story I might search for the books (I've also been eyeing the The Witcher books as well). Been skipping most the Bundles lately as well. And...I think that's it, don't have any more gaming related news, hope everyone is doing fine. Anything else you can always PM me or chat on Steam when I'm not around. Oh and I saw the news and the Steam page for the new hardware and I'm really curious to try the Steam controller, as for the Steam machines I liked the one called ZOTAC. Would look nice in a clean/minimal living room or something similar. :)

derExperte

how many of the top 5 people in the neogaf metagamingscore group are there because of their friend sam?

#thingsthatmakeyougohmm

I am prepared to take a polygraph test and also send you my pee for analysis. I'm 100% clean.

Without linking my PSN account I would be lower.

Ozium

Sunset Overdrive was a huge surprise last year. Was easily the best console exclusive on either system. If it comes to PC would be nice for more people to play it. Regardless of this sites credibility I want it to happen.

it will be on win10 store tho and who needs that garbitch?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Do they own Fuse or did EA keep it?

Insomniac owns Fuse. Given the game bombed spectacularly on consoles (I don't think EA ever released figures, but it debuted at 37 on the Top 40 UK chart the week it released and was never seen again), I can understand Insomniac's trepidation to throw its own money towards a PC port.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member

#thingsthatmakeyougohmm

SAM has its legitimate uses. There are a few games where even after satisfying the requirements, the achievement will not unlock.

Arthea

damn Block Legend is brutal... I've played 3 hours, still haven't got past third boss (optional ones don't count as I understand). I haven't used any items or gear yet, because they cost a lot of stars that are hard to come by and I don't wanna waste them until I unlocked all characters. One good thing happened, they updated a game recently lowering reqs for unlocking stuff. Before amount of stars was insane, now it is more tolerable somewhat.

Also whoever posted some time ago that Always Remember Me is extremely short and horrible, can't be trusted. I'm too lazy to search who that was tho (><)

SAM has its legitimate uses. There are a few games where even after satisfying the requirements, the achievement will not unlock.

No it hasn't, as far as cheating is concerned, you can't cheat a little, you get sucked in, one time you cheat to get bugged achievement, next time one you don't feel like grinding for and so on. It's a slippery path, and btw if you have an achievement known as bugged or unachievable, it's like declaring "I cheat". Nobody cares why you do that, after the fact, no? ;)

Arthea

I've only used SAM to relock my achievements in a few games to unlock them again on a subsequent playthrough.

you are insane, Doggie, you know?
I wished sometimes to forget a game that I can play it as for the very first time, but I never went to such lengths as you, nor I will

Kiru

afffna.png

Phew, what a ride. Great game and another perfected one on my steam account. Getting A+ on all chapters was the hardest of them all I think. In one chapter I got some 20+ combo due to killing from one floor to the other without losing the combo window, that was some rush. :D

Got my first 100% achievement game on Steam today! :D

I love this game so much. And its all thanks to SteamGAF that I even learned of its existence back just before it was released. :D

I'm also playing Castle in the Darkness and I'm loving it, there are so many secrets that I'm pretty sure I'll have to look on a guide to 100% it.

Jawmuncher

Was wanting to play Arkham Origins but the load times are ridiculous. Was like a minute just to see my DLC costumes. I'll have to see what the issue is.

Kifimbo

Spare:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Kifimbo, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Kingdom Elemental -- MB-65A474719A6B1E7C - Taken by Loptous

Just a quick reminder to those who have Evolve,
If you play the game today you'll get a free skin
You need to play a round for it to count (Solo doesn't count)

More info here http://evolvegame.com/news/join-turtle-rock-studios-play-evolve-hunt-for-gold
and http://steamcommunity.com/app/273350/discussions/0/610574106423537837/

Thanks for the heads up!

I felt kind of bad after reading the page though. They basically explain that they made the gold skins specifically for themselves and are really proud to use them and they serve the purpose of identifying the devs in-game...and by the way, whatever, here you go, you can just have it.

Guys you can try out Star Citizen for free until March 15th if any of you are interested. I'm definitely going to try it.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/promotions/paxeast-2015

Code: PAXEASTFREEFLY2K15

I made a thread on it but no one seems to care, so just in case i thought i'd throw it here. Or perhaps everyone knew about it and i'm late to the party lol.

Interested. The page says this is for PAX attendees, though. I would imagine the ethics of using this otherwise are potentially questionable.

Knurek

Woo, 39.5 Celsius.
Topped my all time best here.
Not woo, not woo at all. Temperature came down, but I'm still feeling like shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom