• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
This happened.
ff0RMbp.jpg

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
they removed it? wtf.

Well, there was no spray option last I played the game... which, admittedly, was a rather long time ago but well after Valve took the reins and turned its popularity around (and added chickens to cs_italy). Tagging the ground after killing somebody is, like, the oldest tradition of them all, so I was pretty disappointed.

JustLynx

Keeps telling me the promotion code is invalid T_T

check for spaces

Guys you can try out Star Citizen for free until March 15th if any of you are interested. I'm definitely going to try it.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/promotions/paxeast-2015

Code: PAXEASTFREEFLY2K15

I made a thread on it but no one seems to care, so just in case i thought i'd throw it here. Or perhaps everyone knew about it and i'm late to the party lol.

nice, gonna try it out
thank you!

dex3108

So SteamGAF today is International Women's Day and i want to wish happy holiday to all ladies who are hanging out here with us :D I am glad that this is place where all of us are treated equally (except Milamber he is different but we love him no matter what XD).

Milamber

So SteamGAF today is International Women's Day and i want to wish happy holiday to all ladies who are hanging out here with us :D I am glad that this is place where all of us are treated equally (except Milamber he is different but we love him no matter what XD).

Hey, I treat my women like I treat my wine.

12 years old and in the cellar.

On a rack.

Ban Puncher

Ass Creed sucked. Then was good for two games. Then sucked for two games. Then was good. Then sucked hard.

That's a ratio of 4:3 of suckage.

In conclusion, anime is for jerks.

Milamber

Guys, I started playing Darkstar One again. The wait for No Man's Sky is excruciating. I want to replay the two FreeSpace's but I want to wait for a sale when they are cheaper.

Derp

Keeps telling me the promotion code is invalid T_T
You sure you didn't accidentally include a space at the beginning or end when you copy pasted it? The code should work. It does for others including myself.

Literally playing it right now. It's pretty awesome tbh. Can't see myself buying it until it's fully out though.

I'm from New Zealand and today we were driving behind a bus that had an advert for X-Factor plastered on the back and I thought to myself hey its that lady from Bayonetta's avatar lol.

I've never watched it before and know nothing about her but SteamGAF infiltrating my 'real life'! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom